Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 942 1442 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18208

    Playful BBW

    Anyone of info on this BBW.

    https://tryst.link/escort/playfulbbw

    Thanks.

  2. #18207
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I kinda want to take the plunge but wanted to see if anyone else has any experience with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...392/7029699815
    Please report if you see her, I've had my eye on her myself but just can't take the plunge.

  3. #18206

    New Scam on Eros

    Several DI chicks who aren't working currently have had their pics copied and pasted on Eros except when you ask to see them they want upfront money. I was thinking they're just getting a hot girl complex but no. Get this. We all know and have personal relationships with these girls so we know determining characteristics about all of them between everyone on this forum and if you ask a personal question the scammer doesn't know how to answer so I'm pretty sure it's not them. The DI girls are comfortable but not impersonal from my perspective so I'm assuming the doppelgängers aren't real so don't be marked out of your cash boys. On a side note if somebody knows the admins from DI and I know there are mongers on here that do you might suggest an ownership stamp or a ™ stamp so the pics can't be ganked. Just thinking out loud. Carry on.

  4. #18205
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #18204

    Doubles?

    Can anyone point me in the direction of a recommended doubles opportunity? Been striking out.

    My inbox is open, if private. .

  6. #18203

    Need number

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her but she stopped responding to my texts so I assumed she wasn't around or I didn't something wrong.
    If someone can message me her number I will throw her some biz.

  7. #18202

    This the massage girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotJohnDog  [View Original Post]
    She is in town. She is leaving if things don't pick up for her. If you have her #, text her and see her.
    I used to see her but she stopped responding to my texts so I assumed she wasn't around or I didn't something wrong.

  8. #18201

    Any experience with this one?

    I kinda want to take the plunge but wanted to see if anyone else has any experience with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...392/7029699815

  9. #18200

    Hippis Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by HotJohnDog  [View Original Post]
    She is in town. She is leaving if things don't pick up for her. If you have her #, text her and see her.
    Where does she advertise?

  10. #18199

    Hippie Chick

    She is in town. She is leaving if things don't pick up for her. If you have her #, text her and see her.

  11. #18198

    Been around a long time!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Been reported on several times. Changes adds frequently, good with filters, older than the posted age, bad pharma habits, lackluster performances have all been reported. I met with her probably 3 yrs ago when she was living with her sister on the eastside. (was also a provider) took a peek at her and left.

    TB.

  12. #18197

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by Monique0018  [View Original Post]
    I know a nice person as well who will get the call of I'm not making much or I'm trying to go back to stripping I'm getting out of this business. I could use help is what they say a bit to buy gas or presents for Christmas. Extra for a room. Guys just don't fall for it. I've never asked for extra and strippers make good money. If anything if I'm traveling two hours I will say is it possible to throw in 20 extra but only if I'm there and only if it's prearranged. Never send money to girls before. They could bail on you. Think with the big head on this subject. Stay safe.
    Do you have ads somewhere?

  13. #18196

    Damn, this girl does it for me


  14. #18195

    I'll back him up

    Quote Originally Posted by RustonMcGraw  [View Original Post]
    This also goes for repeat visits. I have made the mistake more times than I can mention of seeing someone new, and then later getting a text asking me to help with one thing or another before our next visit. Being the sucker I am, I have fallen for it more times than I care to mention, thinking that if I help them today, it might benefit me at some point in the future. The golden rule does not apply here.

    Learn from my mistake and don't ever do it!

    Don't buy video packages, don't buy pics, don't prepay, don't help out. There is no lay away plan in this business.
    I know a nice person as well who will get the call of I'm not making much or I'm trying to go back to stripping I'm getting out of this business. I could use help is what they say a bit to buy gas or presents for Christmas. Extra for a room. Guys just don't fall for it. I've never asked for extra and strippers make good money. If anything if I'm traveling two hours I will say is it possible to throw in 20 extra but only if I'm there and only if it's prearranged. Never send money to girls before. They could bail on you. Think with the big head on this subject. Stay safe.

  15. #18194

    Never again

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    We repeat. NEVER give up any cash deposit. All scams.
    This also goes for repeat visits. I have made the mistake more times than I can mention of seeing someone new, and then later getting a text asking me to help with one thing or another before our next visit. Being the sucker I am, I have fallen for it more times than I care to mention, thinking that if I help them today, it might benefit me at some point in the future. The golden rule does not apply here.

    Learn from my mistake and don't ever do it!

    Don't buy video packages, don't buy pics, don't prepay, don't help out. There is no lay away plan in this business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape