Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Escort Reviews

This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #23456

    Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    It's Raylee's birthday.
    I gave Raylee her gifts last Thursday since I knew I couldn't see her on her birthday Monday the 25th. Kyla birthday is today the 28th.

  2. #23455
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy4U  [View Original Post]
    Happy Birthday.
    It's Raylee's birthday.

  3. #23454
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Sure people will be getting hit up to contribute to the bday fund if they haven't already.
    I am happy to donate to her birthday fund weekly. Great gal.

  4. #23453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I've tried searching the thread and can't find any info. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/a2e6...0-799ee6d60136
    Just curious if you meet or attempted too, an if you payed or she asked for a deposit.

  5. #23452
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy4U  [View Original Post]
    Happy Birthday.
    Sure people will be getting hit up to contribute to the bday fund if they haven't already.

  6. #23451
    Quote Originally Posted by Wert699  [View Original Post]
    I saw cincy Kyla many times over the years she was adamant about no anal and no BB.

    Now as to drug use she always said she did not, Nd I never saw signs of it but public court records say a different story about her and her boyfreinds, .
    To me sound like you hit the jackpot. Congratulations.

  7. #23450

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to Saffy's new place, yet. Her old one had a certain vibe to itin a weirdly good way.
    Yeah I had a problem with her a month or so ago she had me meet her at a hotel in Northern Kentucky eye drover probably 45 minutes to get there she takes it with me the whole time and then when I pulled up at the hotel she quit testing never heard from her again till like three weeks later Noah biology now! And then start a cues me of being a cop and then quit answering my text say I was a cop so she's crazy I think I'd stay away.

  8. #23449

    Cincy Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by SadSack  [View Original Post]
    There is only one Kyla I know that fits that comment, LOL.
    I saw cincy Kyla many times over the years she was adamant about no anal and no BB.

    Now as to drug use she always said she did not, Nd I never saw signs of it but public court records say a different story about her and her boyfreinds, .

  9. #23448

    Cincykyla

    Happy Birthday.

  10. #23447

    Prefect day on Monday

    Monday was a prefect day covered all 3 of my vices. Started with a 2 hour appointment with the beautiful Raylee on her birthday. Then we went to the casino for an hour. Then on the way home I stopped at my favorite liquor store and scored a bottle of eagles rare.

  11. #23446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMorehead  [View Original Post]
    I would step way out on a limb-an gamble up to a dime that it's not. Just PM me and tell me where I should send your winnings. Question is who is going to confirm it's the same skank?
    Jada is Sparkle. Etc, same lady. Tat on the breast.

    Vinnie is Correct. Same lady.

  12. #23445
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Adorable many times and I have never experienced this issue that you mentioned. She is always shower fresh for me. I can only speak for myself though.

    I also take what's posted out here with a grain of salt.

    Examples:

    1. Kyla does not do bareback anal or drugs.

    2. Crissee is Not dead.

    3. Adorable is still adorable. She is wanting to stay UTR so I apologize to all of you blowing up my inbox for digits. I don't pass out numbers without a girl giving me permission to do so. Also, she is still a freak in bed! I haven't experienced any odor issues but I normally just have BBBJ and then doggy.

    I'm not white knighting. I'm just asking some of you to stay classy.
    I agree with you overall about taking some posts / posters with a grain of salt but Cincy Kyla with the bolt ons that has gone deep UTR definitely does use hard mainline drugs. Verifiable from court info and arrests. The reports of bareback and anal are questionable though.

  13. #23444

    Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    Which Kyla?
    There is only one Kyla I know that fits that comment, LOL.

  14. #23443

    Search is your friend

    Search for "Snow".

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I've tried searching the thread and can't find any info. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/a2e6...0-799ee6d60136

  15. #23442
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9  [View Original Post]
    1. Kyla does not do bareback anal or drugs.
    Which Kyla?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape