Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 1165 1665 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 33234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23274
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Her ad say she requires a $100 deposit up front. Were you really going to send that much to someone you had never met? Most experienced people here would strongly recommend against it! No deposits. Ever! However, if you really want to see her, get a room in Ohio and you are good to go.

    BAM.
    I still request to see women that require a deposit. Most time they never actually bring it up as in the case, she never brought it up. Also correct, I do not pay deposits that is an instant scam. I rarely play but I been around long enough to know the rules.

  2. #23273

    Candy pants

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbouinn  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her when she was on the East Side now she is on the West side I had one visit over there and will not repeat she added she has no door on her bedroom she has a shower curtain there's 3 guys who live there one right across the hall from her I will not repeat with her cause the last time I was there she was not in out and she's back on shooting up.
    Your right she is mess. Buddy drove to see her then she didn't answer her text. She must have been stoned. Then she gets a hold of him and he goes back and said she's disaster he left. I told him never go back after the first time she screwed you.

  3. #23272

    Bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlEyez  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of TOFTT tonight with this one if no one has experience with her. If you have, feel free to share.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/380994479219
    Just read all her reviews. I would stay clear of that neighborhood ghettoville.

  4. #23271

    The one and only!

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    I think this is either sarcasm or a 3rd HB account LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    HB only has one account an it's not full.
    Yes that was sarcasm LOL He does refer to HB in the 3rd person even under his one account though. But maybe that's just a WW2/ Bob Dole thing. LOL.

  5. #23270

    Aimee

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Aimee, fka Adorable Sweetheart, the other day and had a great time.

    Her pictures are 100% accurate and current.

    Really can't find one thing to complain about. Standard mid-lower level hotel. No smoke or other smells. She does have a dog but he was fine. Communication was timely and coherent.

    I will repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adorable
    I seen her last week and had a good time. FS and GFE with DFK. Will repeat!

  6. #23269
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyLive  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently. Last review was over a year ago.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/79335592
    I think she posts daily. I've texted her prob 50 times from a dozen differnt nunbers with out ever getting a reply. Not worth the hassle.

  7. #23268

    She's a sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    So, would I be correct in assuming that having her dog in the hotel she lives there? She looks to be in her 50's not 40's. But if Vinnie K. Gives her the thumbs up a may check her out.
    Good personality. Fun to BS with. No issues with Dog. Doesn't clock watch. Loves it and prob down to try about anything. I think she's 44 iir. Cleans up nice, but she's a tomboy under it all. I lost her number so I couldn't repeat. She was utr. Guess that changed and I'd have no issues with a revisit except $$ is twice what it was in february...

  8. #23267

    Mexican mami

    Has anyone seen her recently. Last review was over a year ago.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/79335592

  9. #23266

    Adorable

    Yes, in a hotel and currently living there for now. Not the usual cluttered mess, though.

    I'm in my 50's, as is my wife, and I'm pretty confident she's mid 40's.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    So, would I be correct in assuming that having her dog in the hotel she lives there? She looks to be in her 50's not 40's. But if Vinnie K. Gives her the thumbs up a may check her out.

  10. #23265
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Looks like HillbillyBob forgot to log out of that other account. LOL.
    HB only has one account an it's not full.

  11. #23264
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Okay. Sorry. Cleared now.
    I think this is either sarcasm or a 3rd HB account LOL.

  12. #23263
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    No it isn't. My old email is linked to this. So no it's not that easy.
    Sure it is, just tell A2 what your old email was. He will get you back in.

  13. #23262

    Dog & hotel

    So, would I be correct in assuming that having her dog in the hotel she lives there? She looks to be in her 50's not 40's. But if Vinnie K. Gives her the thumbs up a may check her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Aimee, fka Adorable Sweetheart, the other day and had a great time.

    Her pictures are 100% accurate and current.

    Really can't find one thing to complain about. Standard mid-lower level hotel. No smoke or other smells. She does have a dog but he was fine. Communication was timely and coherent.

    I will repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adorable

  14. #23261
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseOne1  [View Original Post]
    Trying to send you PM, mail box full. Thanks in advance Hillbilly Bob.
    Okay. Sorry. Cleared now.

  15. #23260

    No it isn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted69  [View Original Post]
    If you have given so much, that means you would have posted a great number of reviews and had some time on the board. And if so, you should already know all you have to do is pm A2 and gain access back to your old persona. That easy!
    No it isn't. My old email is linked to this. So no it's not that easy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape