Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,211 to 15,225 of 41295
-
04-27-22 22:17 #26085Senior Member

Posts: 181Rates
What are here rates fir out call?
Originally Posted by JaRule55
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the review.
-
04-27-22 21:31 #26084Senior Member

Posts: 63Effy
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/227920599403
Had a dream with effy last night. She came over, definitely had a gymnast body with small but nice breasts. She was pretty cute. Starts with a awesome BBBJ. Slow to fast to gagging. Did that for a while which was great. Then she climbs on an rides me. Really gets into it, for a minute I thought she was enjoying it more than me. Then we went to missionary, which was good then into doggy. Time was running out so she went down again and finished with cim. I'd repeat but back to Savannah for me. Y’all have a lot better selection than us. She had the easiest contact for me and came to me. There are definitely others I'd like to try here. Maybe next time.
-
04-27-22 20:20 #26083Senior Member

Posts: 233Agreed!
I know what you speak of all too well Shaggy!! A few years ago, I had a Sins girl stop mid dance after I hinted at pulling Jr out, She went to the bouncer and said I better tip both her and the bouncer or I'll get "my ass whooped!" Not wanting a scene, I paid up. About a week later, read on this forum that the same girl tried the same ploy on a fellow monger.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
This is why I prefer Doll House!
-NFM.
-
04-27-22 19:41 #26082Senior Member

Posts: 1945Madam D
Thanks for the update. I know that she had a slew of legal problems. Too bad about her house. When I saw her last summer in Vero, she rocked my world! Madam D has some different sexual proclivities, but she delivered as advertised. I wish her well and maybe she will make her way down once again to the Treasure Coast!
Originally Posted by SteebieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 19:01 #26081Senior Member

Posts: 316Jl
She was full on GFE for me but have a feeling that you need to be clean, fresh breath, etc based on our conversations. Some dude straight off work doing an outside job prob isn't getting GFE. Not 100% on that but just my gut feeling. Does HH and HR for sure. Don't know about QV because didn't ask (not a fan of being rushed).
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 18:21 #26080Senior Member

Posts: 618Jl
Thank you for TOFTT. I had just reached out to initiate the same thing.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
Can you tell us if it's a GFE scenario? And what were the donations options?
-
04-27-22 18:05 #26079Senior Member

Posts: 316Jl
Sorry. Forgot the link:
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2272307
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 17:33 #26078Senior Member

Posts: 316Jl
TOFTT-Couldn't get Sara to respond so reached out to the lady below and glad I did! Good comms and nice incall. She is the girl in the pics (Brazillian MILF). She is basically Sara but little older with an all natural curvy body. Hygeine freak so make sure you show up clean to get the best performance. Highly energetic and passionate like Columbian Alexis. No rush, multiple positions to a hard mish finish. Higher end who works mainly in Miami. English is better than most of the traveling Latinas (again like Sara) so conversation was a nice bonus. Would recommend and will repeat. Think she is only here for couple days so keep that in mind. Would like her to add Jax to her travel rotation.
-
04-27-22 16:51 #26077Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Club Mileage
Number 1: Go back in time at least 10 years. Number 2: Go in the daytime. Number 3: Find an older dancer. Number 4: Give up. I've been a semi-regular at Sins for decades. I haven't even touched a dancer below her navel in probably 6 months. These young dancers (under 30) just don't play like the ones from a decade or more ago. And in today's strip club world, if you attempt a feel, they'll push your hands away and then scold you. It's quite a difference from the "old" days.
Originally Posted by SSideJohnny
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
04-27-22 16:11 #26076Senior Member

Posts: 82AS Latinas
Same question.
Originally Posted by JBallz
[View Original Post]
These been confirmed as good, though older:
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2762386
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2573237
These are? And appear younger (anyone with any feedback, let us know!):
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2589793
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2794330
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2041435
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2795409
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2233476
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/latina-sabrosa-hermosa-y-compl/580095356583
I left out a few sketchy ones.
Had a negative review earlier:
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2774734 (which is a shame).
-
04-27-22 16:03 #26075Senior Member

Posts: 266I don't have a special technique
I don't really have a secret technique. Sometimes its hit, and sometimes its miss. But Sins and DH are the highest probability for me. I just usually roam freely and see what their limits are. Eventually when I've explored enough they are comfortable they ask me if I want to. It usually happens on the second song. I also don't push the limits hard, I try to respect their limits when I hit them and do not try to push past them. If its a no I move on respectfully, the girls talk and if you respect their limits they will speak kindly of you to each other. Being a familiar face helps a lot too. It is a good idea to stop in at least once a week so they get used to seeing you.
Originally Posted by SSideJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 15:58 #26074Senior Member

Posts: 81I would like to know too. I've reached out a few times, she quotes from something like 200 packman pellets to 150 for hh, but then goes all ghostly on ya. If someone remembers her in a dream please share thee dets.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 13:11 #26073Senior Member

Posts: 162Sins
Question, I've not had a lot of luck at the clubs, what's the secret?
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 11:51 #26072Regular Member

Posts: 14Madame D
"What ever happened to her? Did she retire? Laying low?
After being arrested and losing her house in Jax, she's been "on tour" throughout the state. Came through Tallahassee (where I live but I'm in Jax now and then so I monitor this forum) then went west to Pensacola, then circled back to Destin where was for a few weeks. Last I saw, she needed her car repaired before moving on but since then nothing for about six weeks now. Maybe she went up the east coast?
-
04-27-22 10:19 #26071Senior Member

Posts: 134Yes, agreed, providers see mongers as their ATM machines
We visit providers because we want some thing different once in a while. We need to understand providers Do not get any sexual enjoyment for selling their pussies. It is simply a business transaction for them. If you are willing to pay more money for 1 or 2 HR, providers may put up a show that they enjoy having sex with you.
IF you don't believe, try to hit them up and fuck them without paying anything. You won't get anywhere near them without paying.
I have had providers promising free sessions and never delivered. They see us as their walking ATM machine. Once we start paying them for sex, it is very difficult for them to not to get anything in return for selling pussies.
When we don't overpay, they actually see more clients and work harder which will benefit all of us.
When you overpay, you are ruining the game for everyone including you! More often, providers get tired of seeing the same overpaying client and the overpaying client will be an easier robbery target.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






