Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26062
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    Crack cocaine damaged their brain. Money they got from selling pussies are going straight to DBs.

    They spend 300 to 500 a day on crack and stay closer to her DB.

    In fact, 99% JAX providers are crack addicts.
    You don't know if she spends that much on crack and no she doesn't spend that much.

  2. #26061

    Petite black hair babe

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on the below. Really intrigued about the first one. First time have seen the first one post and she has my kind of body style but she is on the WS which is not my stomping grounds. Can PM if you like.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/576664769543

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/608262796586
    Quoted 150,200,300.

  3. #26060
    How in the hell is she doing that. She's in a rehab down there. I didn't even think they let you out since it is in patient.

  4. #26059

    These Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by TunPunFun  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't look like that anymore since she had a brain tumor and multiple surgeries to fix it but it's not Mandy x3.
    It's Sophie from my personal interaction with her and Mx3. But, yes Mandy did use her account and is hurting from not being able to post because she was kicked off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎  

  5. #26058

    Sad, but yes, she is a heavy crack user

    Crack cocaine damaged their brain. Money they got from selling pussies are going straight to DBs.

    They spend 300 to 500 a day on crack and stay closer to her DB.

    In fact, 99% JAX providers are crack addicts.

    Quote Originally Posted by DixieNormiss  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/933131235295

    So toftt recently and tried to book with this one. My first attempt at contacting her was last week Sunday at midnight. She didn't reply until 2 AM Monday. My response to that response didn't happen until 9 PM Monday LOL. She was staying at one of the rundown motels on Philips and St Aug Rd. It took about an hour to get to her location and for her to give me her room number. When she answered the door, I was greeted by a pretty face that matched the pic in the ad. She was wearing nothing but a pair of socks and a velour crop top jacket unzipped. Nice pair of juggs and overall a decent body with little to no baby damage present. 80 Mario coins for a qv that included CBJ and mish to completion. She says BBBJ isn't an option and daty is an extra charge. Kitty was nice and wet and a pretty sight to behold. She says she can be flexible on the donation (which I do believe, given that on first contact she asked "what can you donate? Overall I will repeat because she's damn hot and she was easy to get along with. But as always YMMV. She does dabble with candy. She admitted as much, and I also spotted her picking up a piece that fell on the floor which couldn't be mistaken fOr anything else. As always, stay safe mongers.

  6. #26057

    Ad looks fake, but she's real!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/933131235295

    So toftt recently and tried to book with this one. My first attempt at contacting her was last week Sunday at midnight. She didn't reply until 2 AM Monday. My response to that response didn't happen until 9 PM Monday LOL. She was staying at one of the rundown motels on Philips and St Aug Rd. It took about an hour to get to her location and for her to give me her room number. When she answered the door, I was greeted by a pretty face that matched the pic in the ad. She was wearing nothing but a pair of socks and a velour crop top jacket unzipped. Nice pair of juggs and overall a decent body with little to no baby damage present. 80 Mario coins for a qv that included CBJ and mish to completion. She says BBBJ isn't an option and daty is an extra charge. Kitty was nice and wet and a pretty sight to behold. She says she can be flexible on the donation (which I do believe, given that on first contact she asked "what can you donate? Overall I will repeat because she's damn hot and she was easy to get along with. But as always YMMV. She does dabble with candy. She admitted as much, and I also spotted her picking up a piece that fell on the floor which couldn't be mistaken fOr anything else. As always, stay safe mongers.

  7. #26056

    Kelly Fake Tits?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianFTLong  [View Original Post]
    Meeting her for the first time this weekend, I'm driving all the way down from Atlanta in hopes she will be worth it. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    No Link, but I think he means little old Kelly Fake Tits, She's a cute old candy user who lives in a dump extended stay and will rush you. But, if you drove from Atlanta this weekend, you know that by now. She's sweet enough, but really doesn't have time for you and she's worn.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/543783456559

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

  8. #26055

    Red Bee review

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdsa1980  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her before? I can't find any reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sexy-light-skin-slim-incalls-o/092480498921
    There was a review just a few weeks ago. Post 25871. That's the only review I have seen of her.

  9. #26054
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Just looking at the post recently, is it just me or does it seem like these gals are doing this more now. Which never makes sense. I can understand kind of if you not really into the scene, and just looking for a quick lick. Yet these girls are doe's. They probably ducked someone off before setting up the next bro. What's the sense. If they did a good job they would get repeats.
    They are tired of getting pump and dumped by 5-10+ dudes daily, but still have habits to feed. So their crack addled brains come up with this idea of scamming / robbing people. Of course the return on investment goes to 0 so she'll be on the streets soon for 20 a pop.

  10. #26053

    About Jezebel

    Man, I've always said the description of how her body looks is overrated! That body is a hot junkie mess!

  11. #26052

    Junkie Jezebel turning tricks in WPB now


  12. #26051

    Info

    Anybody got any info on the below. Really intrigued about the first one. First time have seen the first one post and she has my kind of body style but she is on the WS which is not my stomping grounds. Can PM if you like.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/576664769543

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/608262796586

  13. #26050

    Red bee

    Anybody seen her before? I can't find any reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sexy-light-skin-slim-incalls-o/092480498921

  14. #26049

    Destiny stg

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/248203283853

    Is she legit at all. I couldn't find much other than the other destiny that got pregnant that I stopped seeing because of how dirty her living conditions were.

  15. #26048
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on this one? Normally thick isn't my thing. But those tits swinging while getting some headache relief I might do.

    But cannot find anything on her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/845776459004
    I dunno but for some reason that ad just screams fake ad to me. I've never found a single ad to be true where they speak that way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape