Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 1253 1753 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 26666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15386
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Haven't confirmed with any of the ladies but I understand Lauren had joined CJ and Miss Hunter at their nice studio office. For the cost and difference in the level of services, this trio makes BBU look lame. For $20 more not only are you getting some of the most highly reviewed providers in GR, the services will leave you weak kneed and smiling for hours.
    That is confirmed, but unfortunately Hunter is hanging up the hooker heels after this week. The location will be staying open though.

  2. #15385

    Lauren, Hunter, Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Haven't confirmed with any of the ladies but I understand Lauren had joined CJ and Miss Hunter at their nice studio office. For the cost and difference in the level of services, this trio makes BBU look lame. For $20 more not only are you getting some of the most highly reviewed providers in GR, the services will leave you weak kneed and smiling for hours.
    This is confirmed. Had appointment with Cassidy. Lauren walked in as I was leaving.

    That's a lot of goodness in one location!

  3. #15384

    Thick Asian

    Seen "sexy thick Asian" today she didn't give me a name so that's all I got. Cute face, bbw and good at her job! Definitely Worth your time.

  4. #15383

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by LookyBoi  [View Original Post]
    Was the car date location good? I've been talking to her for a few days, but was curious low key the location was.
    Her first location was alright. Not the best but I have pretty dark tinted windows. Can always grab window shades too if you don't have dark think. Second location had no cars or traffic so I was really able to get into it.

  5. #15382

    Tanya Car Date

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpMan61  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again today. This session was only BBBJ but wow was this a fun one. Sloppy, deep, some stroking in there to catch her breath and back at it. This girl body is sexy as hell. Both nipples pierced. Went back to her after only a couple days and glad I did. Communication was much better today.
    Was the car date location good? I've been talking to her for a few days, but was curious low key the location was.

  6. #15381

    Yes. I've learned my lesson

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Giving a deposit is asking to be ripped off.
    This was covered during the original ordeal. Saw she was posting in GR again and trying to help fellow mongers to avoid my mistake.

  7. #15380

    Already covered this

    Quote Originally Posted by Arish  [View Original Post]
    If she is not giving out her room number how is she stealing from you?
    I paid money up front. Obviously that's a Nono but I didn't listen. I got stung for it.

  8. #15379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by AmateurGyn  [View Original Post]
    No doubt it was his deposit she "stole".
    Giving a deposit is asking to be ripped off.

  9. #15378

    Deposit

    No doubt it was his deposit she "stole".

    Quote Originally Posted by Arish  [View Original Post]
    If she is not giving out her room number how is she stealing from you?

  10. #15377

    Send me the info on her

    Send me the info

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoii  [View Original Post]
    I have a utr who is 68 nice body and she squirt I have pics and vids of her.
    .

  11. #15376

    Jenna

    I think she prefers people she has met before. She started to blow me off until I was able to confirm we met previously. Since then we have gotten together a couple times with great success.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyFlyer  [View Original Post]
    I tried 4 times with her and she flaked all 4 times. The last time I was literally 10 minutes away after driving a half hour to see her. Pretty frustrated with her right now because of that. Ugh.

  12. #15375

    Open menu, old pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Raspitiun  [View Original Post]
    Looking at setting something up with Stormy. Did the forum search and looks like she used to be good but last reports are not positive. Has anyone seen her recently? Looking for a wide open menu and it looks like she can accommodate that.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/707392849006
    Definitely outdated pics, chest is literally flat, she looks rough but wide open menu.

  13. #15374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 397

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpMan61  [View Original Post]
    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/606722412342

    She's posting in Grand Rapids again. Says she operates out of a hotel but never give room number. Will steal your money.
    If she is not giving out her room number how is she stealing from you?

  14. #15373

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpMan61  [View Original Post]
    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/606722412342

    She's posting in Grand Rapids again. Says she operates out of a hotel but never give room number. Will steal your money.
    Thanks for the heads up. Was just about to pull the trigger on that one, been eyeballing that gorgeous little backside for a couple weeks.

  15. #15372

    Thief Amber - 419 area code

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/606722412342

    She's posting in Grand Rapids again. Says she operates out of a hotel but never give room number. Will steal your money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape