Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 26668
-
04-25-22 16:54 #15373Senior Member

Posts: 151Thief
Thanks for the heads up. Was just about to pull the trigger on that one, been eyeballing that gorgeous little backside for a couple weeks.
Originally Posted by PurpMan61
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 16:44 #15372Senior Member

Posts: 135Thief Amber - 419 area code
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/606722412342
She's posting in Grand Rapids again. Says she operates out of a hotel but never give room number. Will steal your money.
-
04-25-22 16:15 #15371Senior Member

Posts: 151Squirter
Hey Whiteboii,
Originally Posted by WhiteBoii
[View Original Post]
Any chance I could get her contact info? And either the pic or the vid so I can be sure I want to visit before I contact her.
-
04-25-22 13:21 #15370Senior Member

Posts: 97Squirter
Do you have contact information for her. Would very much enjoy meeting her.
Originally Posted by WhiteBoii
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 13:05 #15369Senior Member

Posts: 537Legit?
I asked for a pic, and got one that was a generic as they get. I asked "Is this you?" She said yes. I told her if the woman in the pic was not the one that answered the door I would turn around and walk away. Her response was "You want to come, you come. You no want to come, don't. I no care".
Originally Posted by AntonyCor42
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 12:26 #15368Senior Member

Posts: 413Rip-off avoid!
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/170208421620
The thief is posting again, be safe gents.
-
04-25-22 12:09 #15367Senior Member

Posts: 493Stormy
Mixed reviews through the years, but mostly positive, including mine.
Late 30's, candy use. However, ANYTHING goes, and can be very reasonable.
It has been a couple years but, saw her twice and would repeat.
Originally Posted by Raspitiun
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:55 #15366Senior Member

Posts: 1263Cassidy, Lauren and Hunter
Haven't confirmed with any of the ladies but I understand Lauren had joined CJ and Miss Hunter at their nice studio office. For the cost and difference in the level of services, this trio makes BBU look lame. For $20 more not only are you getting some of the most highly reviewed providers in GR, the services will leave you weak kneed and smiling for hours.
Originally Posted by Stevede
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:14 #15365Senior Member

Posts: 74Last time I saw her she looked like hell and service was horrible and her chest is not 34 it's pretty much flat.
Originally Posted by TwentyFo
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 10:55 #15364Senior Member

Posts: 397Be careful
I used to see Stormy but after the last 2 times I stopped. The places she was at were very sketchy and she did not do what she promised. Now she is always sniffling which tells me she is using. Just be careful if you do see her.
Originally Posted by Raspitiun
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 09:43 #15363Senior Member

Posts: 196She does have a wide open menu. I have not seen her in over a year, let us know how she is if you go see her.
Originally Posted by Raspitiun
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 08:19 #15362Senior Member

Posts: 229BrentRS
Send me a PM with info if you would. Thanks.
Originally Posted by WhiteBoii
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 05:40 #15361Senior Member

Posts: 32Stormy
Looking at setting something up with Stormy. Did the forum search and looks like she used to be good but last reports are not positive. Has anyone seen her recently? Looking for a wide open menu and it looks like she can accommodate that.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/707392849006
-
04-25-22 00:20 #15360Regular Member

Posts: 10Inbox?
Think your DMs are full.
Originally Posted by WhiteBoii
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 21:18 #15359Senior Member

Posts: 102Cassidy and Lauren
Spot on, for my money Cassidy and Lauren are the best ladies going in GR right now. Both are insanely sexy and genuine, friendly and passionate women to boot. Lauren is a bit more GFE, Cassidy a bit more PSE. Both are just fantastic.
Originally Posted by Gexem
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






