Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 611 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7425
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAJoesHesAHoe  [View Original Post]
    What is this other site that you all speak of LOL?
    The first rule about whoring is that you don't talk about other website specifics.

  2. #7424
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEtruscan  [View Original Post]
    Well there's a first time for everything. General rule for me no one else in the room, house, apartment etc or I bail. You're extremely vulnerable when in the middle of doing the deed, not worth the risk of Jr. taking the opportunity to knock you over the head with a frying pan and burying you in the backyard over the contents of your pockets.

    My personal guess is that was probably bugalboy on his iPad he desperately needs a positive male role model lol.
    This must be the 50th time a guy who has been on these forums since 2014 has started a different account and handle claiming to be "new to the forums". His writing style makes him obvious no matter what handle he uses.

  3. #7423
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAJoesHesAHoe  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I've been in the game a while but brand new to the forum. I went and saw Whisper this year. I walk into her shitty apartment and she stops me and says my son is in the other room asleep. So I'm like WTF but I walk with her to the back room. As I'm walking by I see the son is way older than she said he was and it still up on his iPad. So she gets undressed and I tell her I'm not comfortable with him being in the next room over so I leave and as I'm walking out the son says Hi Daddy where are you going? And then starts yelling daddy daddy! I ran out of there and would not recommend.
    Well there's a first time for everything. General rule for me no one else in the room, house, apartment etc or I bail. You're extremely vulnerable when in the middle of doing the deed, not worth the risk of Jr. taking the opportunity to knock you over the head with a frying pan and burying you in the backyard over the contents of your pockets.

    My personal guess is that was probably bugalboy on his iPad he desperately needs a positive male role model lol.

  4. #7422
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNolan  [View Original Post]
    My tolerance for game playing, scams and other BS is extremely low these days. After seeing many traveling professionals while out on the road I have very little patience with local talent. Just probably going to move on from this one too.
    Anything you can find anywhere else you can find it is bound to be better than anything you can find here.

    The various types of "other BS" going on in this area just make an already bad situation even worse than it has to be.

  5. #7421

    Weird Story with Whisper

    Hey fellas,

    I've been in the game a while but brand new to the forum. I went and saw Whisper this year. I walk into her shitty apartment and she stops me and says my son is in the other room asleep. So I'm like WTF but I walk with her to the back room. As I'm walking by I see the son is way older than she said he was and it still up on his iPad. So she gets undressed and I tell her I'm not comfortable with him being in the next room over so I leave and as I'm walking out the son says Hi Daddy where are you going? And then starts yelling daddy daddy! I ran out of there and would not recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9F90B685-53B2-4374-AE9B-B155F907BC3F.jpg‎  

  6. #7420
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjr1288  [View Original Post]
    She has an ad on tryst. Also there are a fair amount of reviews on the other site. One was posted today. Unfortunately she's already gone tho. Will probably come back next month.
    What is this other site that you all speak of LOL?

  7. #7419

    Albany's favorite?


  8. #7418
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot642  [View Original Post]
    Recall a review a yr or so ago saying that she had passed on some issues downtown that needed to be addressed. She's in her 50's for sure and does have a jungle down there that she's proud of.
    Age and jungle of not concern I want to know if she's a good time. Plenty of those who look good and all trimmed but there company is to be lacking.

  9. #7417

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthGate18  [View Original Post]
    Clue #1. She is s smoke show and is charging rates lower than most of the trash you find on STG.

    Based on that you should not need any more clues. But here goes.

    Clue #2 - any add that uses the word "style" when talking about a. Sex act was written bu someone whose first language is not English.

    Clue #3. Won't take cash because she has gotten too much fake cash. WTF? How many of you have had real world experience with counterfeit cash once let alone often.
    A couple other observations. All the ones who are outrageously pretty engage in anal. None I could find have a 518 area code. All have a perfect abdomen and very firm breasts with or without augmentation. If these escorts were really available for 100 to 200 we would be knocking down their door. It's a load of feces.

  10. #7416

    Goldie

    Quote Originally Posted by XtraLong  [View Original Post]
    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...o/930778202161

    So I see her on STG and wonder if I should. Anyone have info?
    I have been seeing Goldie recently as one of my new regulars. Pretty straight forward and to the game. Only drawback is she was at the Red Carpet Inn on Northern Blvd which is somewhere I try to avoid, some dangerous scary characters at that place.

  11. #7415

    Hard pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Thebeach71  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing this review is not credible?
    Recall a review a yr or so ago saying that she had passed on some issues downtown that needed to be addressed. She's in her 50's for sure and does have a jungle down there that she's proud of.

  12. #7414
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier629  [View Original Post]
    Welcome back bugleboy.
    I'm guessing this review is not credible?

  13. #7413
    Quote Originally Posted by XtraLong  [View Original Post]
    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...o/930778202161

    So I see her on STG and wonder if I should. Anyone have info?
    Reviews on the other board take a look she seems to be ok.

  14. #7412

    Goldie

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...o/930778202161

    So I see her on STG and wonder if I should. Anyone have info?

  15. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseThief  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to get a face picture for verification. She text me back and tells me she'll write anything I want on a piece of paper. So I told her just to go to the bathroom and get a shampoo bottle and take a picture of her body from the neck down because she didn't want to include a face picture and she refused so I'm guessing that it's some kind of a scam.
    My tolerance for game playing, scams and other BS is extremely low these days. After seeing many traveling professionals while out on the road I have very little patience with local talent. Just probably going to move on from this one too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape