Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 611 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7410
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNolan  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I respond immediately back to her asking if she's ready and I get radio silence. Also, when she does respond the messages don't make sense for the questions asked. Responses seem mumbled and incoherent. Not making any assumptions, you can do that for yourself.
    I was trying to get a face picture for verification. She text me back and tells me she'll write anything I want on a piece of paper. So I told her just to go to the bathroom and get a shampoo bottle and take a picture of her body from the neck down because she didn't want to include a face picture and she refused so I'm guessing that it's some kind of a scam.

  2. #7409
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseThief  [View Original Post]
    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...r/854409643922

    I've been trying to TOFTT for about a week now. Communication is bad. Doesn't get back in a timely manner. When she does tell me she is available I am not. Won't send face picture.
    Same here. I respond immediately back to her asking if she's ready and I get radio silence. Also, when she does respond the messages don't make sense for the questions asked. Responses seem mumbled and incoherent. Not making any assumptions, you can do that for yourself.

  3. #7408

  4. #7407

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyBandit  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are older, she's much bigger and when I was texting her it wasn't her but someone that shares the phone or is a friend and said she'd do all these things then botched moaned and groaned. Didn't want to do BBJ so I said leave, take part of the donation but before I could grab it she took it all. Waste of time. There's a member on here who has had fun so maybe he will give better advice but she was a total bust.

  5. #7406

    Total Fake

    Clue #1. She is s smoke show and is charging rates lower than most of the trash you find on STG.

    Based on that you should not need any more clues. But here goes.

    Clue #2 - any add that uses the word "style" when talking about a. Sex act was written bu someone whose first language is not English.

    Clue #3. Won't take cash because she has gotten too much fake cash. WTF? How many of you have had real world experience with counterfeit cash once let alone often.


  6. #7405

    Any info?

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...r/854409643922

    I've been trying to TOFTT for about a week now. Communication is bad. Doesn't get back in a timely manner. When she does tell me she is available I am not. Won't send face picture.

  7. #7404

    Any info May Schenectady


  8. #7403

    No Repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I visited Maria. Wouldn't do it again watches the clock, a lot of drug paraphernalia laying around. I would not repeat.

  9. #7402

  10. #7401

  11. #7400

    Porshe

    I ended up reaching out Chelsea who was too busy, so she hooked me up with Porshe instead.

    Pics aren't recent though similar. Hair is shorter and different color. Between the coordination the girls purposefully sent me to the wrong hotel andvwrong entry door. Then O was told I was now "vetted" and got the real hotel info which was a few blocks away. Not sure if I was being watched or what.

    She kept her top on though exposed her tits during the session. Not sure but she might be hiding her arms based on what I sawcfor previous reports. Soft kisses, perky tits, sweet daty. She gave an average BBBJ. Ready for the main event. Mish and flip yill ready to blow.

    Shevwas sweet and responsive. A little after talk which was nice.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/141463490049
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D386B902-3B6F-48FA-8519-23405A2026E1.jpg‎   C0F01338-5807-4A29-9797-8244B1CA914B.jpg‎   7376398B-91BA-4190-8A13-31AC3E8FE08D.jpg‎  

  12. #7399

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGlasser  [View Original Post]
    OK well due to continued lack of good providers, I decided to try Toni Marie in Schodack. Set up was easy and she lives in a regular house in nice neighborhood (on a busy road actually) down in Schodack / Castleton. She has me park and she meets me outside to bring me in side of house. When I first saw her, I was disappointed because she looks way older than 45 (what her add says), gray hair and I would have to guess more like 50 to 55.

    But nevertheless, I go inside and after a quick cop check, we begin. Normally I like kissing and she is a good kisser, but I just felt not enjoying myself because of her age. Anyhow we kiss and undress and she has a full Bush. She tells me she is too old to get pregnant and clean so I can go bare. And that is what we do. Hey one good thing about fucking post menopause women raw, they can't get knocked up. So we engage in BBFS and I close my eyes pretending she is younger and finally I CIP. Put a bag over her head and it would have been great. We clean up and I give her donation ($100 for qv) and she says she wants to see me again and also she can be a reference if I ever want to see Scarlett rose or sinful sin (friends of hers).

    Only downfall was her age and hair, if she dyes her hair it would have been better. But she seemed in good shape, no signs of bad habits and in safe private residence in suburbs. Seemed in shape and well kept up, the kind of lady you could see at the grocery store and not know she is a provider.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/374137971017
    Welcome back bugleboy.

  13. #7398

    Mella Marie and Hunni

    Any info on these two?

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...i/587768926751
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 271979AE-0351-4A2F-B139-F180EA5EEC0D.jpg‎   818E00DB-63FF-4BBE-9733-18D67E052985.jpg‎   CE526B47-0972-4D16-98CF-300568B74673.jpeg‎   044BDD88-FA54-4F82-93B4-CB618981E80F.jpg‎  

  14. #7397

  15. #7396
    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, and some of them are 3'12" and 79 lbs. With D cups! Others are 4' tall and 79 lbs? Then there's one that's 5'9" and 86 lbs. The picture on one looks like D cups but the ad say A.

    They MUST be a real.
    Yeah for sure, things didn't add up when looking over the site. Tried to delete that post but I didn't know where to go to stop it from posting actually. My bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape