Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 629 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 679 729 1129 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 18435
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9015
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]
    I rode the pandemic out (at least so far), and have not been sugaring over the last 2 years.

    Two years ago I was getting top shelf girls in NoVA for $250-400 fairly easily, although admittedly most of my game is salesmanship so they were mostly the type that had WAY higher expectations.

    But I'm trying to get a feel for how much things have changed. Is the quantity of girls on the site the same as 2 years ago? Are their expectations much higher?
    The quality and the quantity is down and the fees / expectations are much much higher than two yrs ago. I get women that I offer in the $300-$400 range literally reply with LOL all the time. Especially the hotter, under 25 ones. With that type of chick 750-1 k seems to be the new norm, it's fucking insane.

  2. #9014

    Has inflation hit the lifestyle?

    I rode the pandemic out (at least so far), and have not been sugaring over the last 2 years.

    Two years ago I was getting top shelf girls in NoVA for $250-400 fairly easily, although admittedly most of my game is salesmanship so they were mostly the type that had WAY higher expectations.

    But I'm trying to get a feel for how much things have changed. Is the quantity of girls on the site the same as 2 years ago? Are their expectations much higher?

  3. #9013
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Is what it means, something that can be learned from a basic bc.
    When you say "basic bc" do you mean background check? If so then how would she get any of the info necessary to run one? Unless you were foolish enough to provide that type of info to her. I'm confused, perhaps be a little less cryptic?

  4. #9012

    Have no offence

    Is what it means, something that can be learned from a basic bc.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Everyone has their own opinion on "slightly" thick, to each their own. Curious what you mean about having any dings against you thought? Could you expand on that? Thanks in advance.

  5. #9011
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    She will host, and very open minded about everything if you're nice to her and she likes you. Slightly thick, voluptuous / curvy I'd say, very chill.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-3d067a15b572

    P. S: if you have any dings against you then she will know and you won't hear back.
    I have met her previously and it was lovely meeting her.

    Can anyone recommend me some girls that are similar to her?

  6. #9010

    Dings?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    She will host, and very open minded about everything if you're nice to her and she likes you. Slightly thick, voluptuous / curvy I'd say, very chill.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-3d067a15b572

    P. S: if you have any dings against you then she will know and you won't hear back.
    Would you mind sharing? What does"dings against you" mean and how will she know?

  7. #9009

    Crypto Research

    Over the last couple of weeks I have run into a number of accounts where they try to push crypto currency research or tips. I have learned that if crypto is mentioned, I just state that I'm not interested in crypto and they disappear, rather than drag you into what sounds like a potentially promising conversation. Here is the latest crypto account.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-b5ba6ecfa56c

  8. #9008
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    She will host, and very open minded about everything if you're nice to her and she likes you. Slightly thick, voluptuous / curvy I'd say, very chill.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-3d067a15b572

    P. S: if you have any dings against you then she will know and you won't hear back.
    Everyone has their own opinion on "slightly" thick, to each their own. Curious what you mean about having any dings against you thought? Could you expand on that? Thanks in advance.

  9. #9007
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    It's the same girl. We had texted back and forth about a year ago. I must admit that I didn't mind our conversations. She seemed personable. Our schedules didn't align and she reached out almost daily. Timing just wasn't right. Eventually she got annoyed. I imagine each time she reached out she was going through a very long list and seeing who bit first. All that said, she seemed fun.

  10. #9006
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    She will host, and very open minded about everything if you're nice to her and she likes you. Slightly thick, voluptuous / curvy I'd say, very chill.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-3d067a15b572

    P. S: if you have any dings against you then she will know and you won't hear back.
    Has she been discussed before on here?

  11. #9005

    Crazy

    Avoid at all cost. Amateur mistake when I started. Could've resulted in some terrible results going BB with her, by luck dodged a bullet.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Most of the mongers on this forum have run through this girl. Washed up stripper that's been around for a long time. Plenty of reports of her on the forum.

  12. #9004
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Same here. She started a conversation and within 4-5 messages she sent her number without provocation and mentioned she was looking for PPM. Def a pro.
    I agree. She doesn't budge on asking price, and will only accept cash.

  13. #9003

    She's available again

    She will host, and very open minded about everything if you're nice to her and she likes you. Slightly thick, voluptuous / curvy I'd say, very chill.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-3d067a15b572

    P. S: if you have any dings against you then she will know and you won't hear back.

  14. #9002
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this girl. Too much drama, quoted 600 but agreed on 300. Once in the room the first round was fine (had to use condom). The drama started when I was started going for second round. Fist she said that she only does one round the first time and I am pressuring her. I did not. Started yelling and saying that she was sexully assulted before that's the reason she is not comfortable, changed her tune that she does second round but needs more money. Keep away from her, huge GPS, asks for more money in the middle of the session and only semi GFE.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-caa75652d34d
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    In her profile, she uses the term aliens and admits that she is "strange". Not a shocker that she is BSC. How is her body? Can't tell from the pictures.
    Most of the mongers on this forum have run through this girl. Washed up stripper that's been around for a long time. Plenty of reports of her on the forum.

  15. #9001

    WittyPrimaDonna

    Fake- they're trying to use creativity instead of just asking for gas money or babysitting money upfront. She instead asked for "a Quality Time Assurance fee of $150" LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-d80e43555dca

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape