Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 629 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 679 729 1129 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9007
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    It's the same girl. We had texted back and forth about a year ago. I must admit that I didn't mind our conversations. She seemed personable. Our schedules didn't align and she reached out almost daily. Timing just wasn't right. Eventually she got annoyed. I imagine each time she reached out she was going through a very long list and seeing who bit first. All that said, she seemed fun.

  2. #9006
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    She will host, and very open minded about everything if you're nice to her and she likes you. Slightly thick, voluptuous / curvy I'd say, very chill.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-3d067a15b572

    P. S: if you have any dings against you then she will know and you won't hear back.
    Has she been discussed before on here?

  3. #9005

    Crazy

    Avoid at all cost. Amateur mistake when I started. Could've resulted in some terrible results going BB with her, by luck dodged a bullet.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Most of the mongers on this forum have run through this girl. Washed up stripper that's been around for a long time. Plenty of reports of her on the forum.

  4. #9004
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Same here. She started a conversation and within 4-5 messages she sent her number without provocation and mentioned she was looking for PPM. Def a pro.
    I agree. She doesn't budge on asking price, and will only accept cash.

  5. #9003

    She's available again

    She will host, and very open minded about everything if you're nice to her and she likes you. Slightly thick, voluptuous / curvy I'd say, very chill.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-3d067a15b572

    P. S: if you have any dings against you then she will know and you won't hear back.

  6. #9002
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this girl. Too much drama, quoted 600 but agreed on 300. Once in the room the first round was fine (had to use condom). The drama started when I was started going for second round. Fist she said that she only does one round the first time and I am pressuring her. I did not. Started yelling and saying that she was sexully assulted before that's the reason she is not comfortable, changed her tune that she does second round but needs more money. Keep away from her, huge GPS, asks for more money in the middle of the session and only semi GFE.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-caa75652d34d
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    In her profile, she uses the term aliens and admits that she is "strange". Not a shocker that she is BSC. How is her body? Can't tell from the pictures.
    Most of the mongers on this forum have run through this girl. Washed up stripper that's been around for a long time. Plenty of reports of her on the forum.

  7. #9001

    WittyPrimaDonna

    Fake- they're trying to use creativity instead of just asking for gas money or babysitting money upfront. She instead asked for "a Quality Time Assurance fee of $150" LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-d80e43555dca

  8. #9000
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    She has small boobs, but great body. Her hair is a wig though.
    This is her real hair isn't it? With that weird yellow color?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-db10b16cbd2a

  9. #8999

    Her body is good

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    In her profile, she uses the term aliens and admits that she is "strange". Not a shocker that she is BSC. How is her body? Can't tell from the pictures.
    She has small boobs, but great body. Her hair is a wig though.

  10. #8998
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    In her profile, she uses the term aliens and admits that she is "strange". Not a shocker that she is BSC. How is her body? Can't tell from the pictures.
    Her profile - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-caa75652d34d.

    Looks so much similar to another BSC.

    BeckyBoop - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-db10b16cbd2a.

  11. #8997

    Profile is telling

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this girl. Too much drama, quoted 600 but agreed on 300. Once in the room the first round was fine (had to use condom). The drama started when I was started going for second round. Fist she said that she only does one round the first time and I am pressuring her. I did not. Started yelling and saying that she was sexully assulted before that's the reason she is not comfortable, changed her tune that she does second round but needs more money. Keep away from her, huge GPS, asks for more money in the middle of the session and only semi GFE.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-caa75652d34d
    In her profile, she uses the term aliens and admits that she is "strange". Not a shocker that she is BSC. How is her body? Can't tell from the pictures.

  12. #8996

    Same Convo

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-43648b729624

    Insists on hosting, does not want to get a room, makes me hesitant.
    I reached out and have been communicating as well. Same deal. She is ready to meet at a reasonable price point, but insist that I come to her place. She is either a unicorn or a total set up! Passed.

  13. #8995

    Avoid her, too much drama

    Avoid this girl. Too much drama, quoted 600 but agreed on 300. Once in the room the first round was fine (had to use condom). The drama started when I was started going for second round. Fist she said that she only does one round the first time and I am pressuring her. I did not. Started yelling and saying that she was sexully assulted before that's the reason she is not comfortable, changed her tune that she does second round but needs more money. Keep away from her, huge GPS, asks for more money in the middle of the session and only semi GFE.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-caa75652d34d

  14. #8994
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Anyone thinks it's still worth to get on seeking?
    I'd hold off for now if I were you. The talent pool is thin at best and the sense of entitlement is deep. Just my opinion of course.

  15. #8993

    Still worth to re-up on SA?

    Anyone thinks it's still worth to get on seeking?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape