Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 37366
-
04-25-22 19:35 #24886Senior Member

Posts: 1449Ditto didn't have original number so didn't give 2 fucks. Thought it was a fun way of revealing the number without revealing the number. People take this way too serious. This is suppose to be fun enjoy while you can. Be safe why'all.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 18:40 #24885Senior Member

Posts: 1775Meh
Sorry you lost the green but you didn't miss much in the way of service. She was fun when she first showed up but last time I had her she was raggedly skinny and made zero effort for the money. And even worse, 2 days later she texted accusing me of ripping her off and threatening to send "my peoples" to collect. I sent back a picture of my dog and 5 guns. And never had any company so I guess "my peoples" were busy. Fuck that broad.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 16:09 #24884Senior Member

Posts: 369Karma
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/674144531307
I met this girl recently. Contact was difficult as it took 2 days to set the date up, but this was due to phone / app issues. Met at a private residence on Southside. She has a roommate but he stayed out of the way. She was the girl in the photos and had a pretty face. Kind of looked like Stella. She was very friendly and accomodating, willing to please, and took direction well. I do recommend telling her what you want for a tailored experience. The head was great and the view in k9 fantastic. Damage was 180 for an hr. Would definitely repeat.
-
04-25-22 15:57 #24883Senior Member

Posts: 153Weekend
I saw her over the weekend. She's lost a lot of weight not as thick as she used to be. Services was OK but it could have have been better. Didn't see anyone else around as far a another female. She seems depressed just going to the motion.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 13:54 #24882Senior Member

Posts: 208She just cash and dashed on me.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 13:53 #24881Senior Member

Posts: 242There were previous reports of her cash and dash. I tried to contact her last year and she asked for a deposit so I didn't follow up.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 13:20 #24880Senior Member

Posts: 155Anyone meet this one?
-
04-25-22 13:12 #24879Senior Member

Posts: 400My point was not that people would call random numbers although I don't put it past some of the people on here. But that making it particularly convoluted is like to result in arithmetic errors that will result in people close but off. You should have heard the phone calls when a friend of mine had a number that was "goo-dhed" by keypad lettering.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 12:13 #24878Senior Member

Posts: 581Amen Brother!
I totally understand. If they didn't have the number to start with they should have moved on. No need to hit up random numbers.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:55 #24877Senior Member

Posts: 138Here you go bro.
This her right?
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/042928918637
-
04-25-22 09:43 #24876Senior Member

Posts: 484I am just abiding by the rules. Posting numbers is forbidden. I gave a way of identifying the right number (it ended in 10) and a simple way to determine the new number. If you didn't have the number ending in 10 you could not figure the new number out. As for taking shit, it's not the first time and honestly, I could care less. I am here to get laid not argue with folks.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 08:32 #24875Senior Member

Posts: 1449Naomi
Has anybody seen her lately. I saw her and her roommate probably 2 yrs ago at a house in Westend. She was pretty and her roommate was absolutely the prettiest I've ever had. Think I paid $$$ for both for hr. But again I'm sure prices have gone up. Not sure if she's alone or not but was definitely worth it. Be safe and thanks.
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2120263
-
04-24-22 18:00 #24874Senior Member

Posts: 1333Where to Start?
First you have to know the correct starting point. Multiple posts indicate people asking if the number they had was still good, and they all had different numbers. So a bunch of guys calling random numbers is retarded.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 17:20 #24873Senior Member

Posts: 49Staxx
Not sure why I was hesitant to dream about Staxx but I finally got the chance this afternoon. Easy setup. Great experience. I will say that the incense does stick to your clothes but I liked the smell. Everything else has already been said. Late to the party but glad I could finally join the club.
-
04-24-22 17:15 #24872Senior Member

Posts: 48Mizz watts
This infamous lady of the night is back from vacation and eager to get back to work. Paid her a visit this morning and am happy to say that she drained about to weeks of backup out of my balls and all over her face. Outstanding work as always and the facial was a pleasant change from the usual cim swallow. Good lord I've missed her LOL. Same trailer down in chesterfield, same monkey issues, but all in all great job. $ for qv but I was there for 45 and she very slowly and sloppy worked my knob for about 30. Happy hunting! Couldn't find link when I went back but she's on stg. New # tho.









Reply With Quote





