Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17924

    Caution

    I have found this site have many pictures sellers. I met a local lady used other people picture; I backed out.

  2. #17923

    Pretty sure she is fake

    Pretty sure she is fake wants deposit.

  3. #17922
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    If you want a cheap cumdump. E. B. B. Posted an add innSeattle.

    Facefuck, gag, rimming bbfscip, bbgreek on the menu.
    Where does she post?

  4. #17921

  5. #17920

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Exotice Brunette Beauty.
    Thanks! I appreciate it. I always wonder what makes an average woman exotic. One way to find out I guess.

  6. #17919
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    If you want a cheap cumdump. E. B. B. Posted an add innSeattle.

    Facefuck, gag, rimming bbfscip, bbgreek on the menu.
    Where did she post the ad? Link would be good.

  7. #17918
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Who is E. B. B. Again? I'm terrible with abbreviations.
    Exotice Brunette Beauty.

  8. #17917

    E. B. B.

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    If you want a cheap cumdump. E. B. B. Posted an add innSeattle.

    Facefuck, gag, rimming bbfscip, bbgreek on the menu.
    Who is E. B. B. Again? I'm terrible with abbreviations.

  9. #17916

    E. B. B. Is back

    If you want a cheap cumdump. E. B. B. Posted an add innSeattle.

    Facefuck, gag, rimming bbfscip, bbgreek on the menu.

  10. #17915

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Several years ago she used the same pics and let's just say the passing years have not been kind to her. Having said that, she does belong here.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/75978452

    She appears to missing her toofles.

    Dick.

  11. #17914

    Exotic Brunette Beauty

    Well this is a blast from the past: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...runette-beauty Just saw her ad. I saw Eternity a number of times maybe 7 years ago and she sort of vanished without saying anything. I do remember she made some sporadic appearances but for preggo fetish.

    Her BBFSCIP with me was YMMV and no upsell. I think first time was covered, but the other visits were BBFS. Lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and practically forced MSOG out of me. Not really sure on Greek, but I wouldn't be surprised if she allows it. Her current rates are absolutely ridiculous as well with $160/ hr and none of that VIP upgrade crap. Not really sure on her current menu, but let's hope it has remained the same.

  12. #17913
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftai2000  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a protruding vein to me.
    That's what I thought too. The vid isn't exactly hi res, so I'm not assuming anything.

  13. #17912
    Nope, it looks more like a huge wart. HPV?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leftai2000  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a protruding vein to me.

  14. #17911

    Paris video

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    UM, seriously. WTH is on that guys shaft in her first video? Looks suspiciously white and bulbous. That alone would be a No for me.
    Looks like a protruding vein to me.

  15. #17910
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    That's the tip of her finger on her left hand.
    Nah man it's not LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape