Thread: Boston Top Ten
Closed Thread
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3380
-
04-25-22 10:57 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 227Mu
I think tomorrow is Mu's last day here on this tour if you want to catch her this time. I clicked with her and have repeated. If you read her reviews here, you will get a good sense of what to expect. She is on the younger side and is probably more YMMV and has a more limited service range compared to someone like Seven who is great and a true pro in a good sense and more consistent in her service. My sense is that Mu is busy enough and I hope she will return again sometime.
Originally Posted by CasinoBlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 00:39 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 130Wren
My bad I. Did not write a review on her. I saw her in H2 O. Was so great all around. She had a lot of energy but, I got her earlier in day. I remember at end she sat on my crotch with her back to me and put on my shoes.
Originally Posted by JayBean
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 00:35 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 130Wren
Loved Wren, had a great time with her I think last August or September. I think I wrote a review. Her BBBJ was incredible, She loved DATY and I remember just watching her butt in RCG, awesome. A little older but, worth every cent.
Originally Posted by JayBean
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 20:46 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 602Two different girls
Nudy and Barbie are two different girls. BEG site has always been a bit funky. The link was first given to Nudy but rather than kill it and assign Barbie a unique one, they did nothing. Now it is assigned to "I" and when she gets a TER review it will be linked to her, and so on until they fix it.
Originally Posted by EasiePeasie
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 16:25 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 227Thank you for the links. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 15:54 #1425Senior Member

Posts: 3853The expanded menu is also seriously expensive. I really don't know how you guys do it on a regular basis. But, if I play with BTT every week, I'd be getting comfortable at NMS.
Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 15:36 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 130Wren
Anyone know where Wren has landed. She was here about 6 months ago and has not returned. I was a big fan of hers.
-
04-24-22 15:11 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 227Thank you kindly. I have seen the recently visited Nudy and from Barbie's reviews it does not sound like the same girl. Nudy is not big by any means but I doubt anyone would call her a spinner, and she did provide great service and aimed to please when I saw her.
Originally Posted by Spuinilli
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 12:14 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 130I think BTT nudy that was just here last week is different from current Barbie. Don't forget a lot of these names get recycled over and over again on different websites and twitter pages. Daphne was once Sinbi, and Sinvee, and Janet in LA. Purple was pinko. Even someone wrote a couple weeks ago that Nudy said they spelled her name wrong, it should have been Nadi or something else. Plus the Nudy that was just here was over 5 feet, this Barbie is under 5.
Originally Posted by EasiePeasie
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 11:39 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 235Barbie = Nudie?
Her pofile points to LTLV Barbie and BEG Nudie. So BTT Barbie is same model as BTT Nudie?
Originally Posted by Spuinilli
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 11:23 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 602Barbie
She also has one more profile on TER:
Originally Posted by Spuinilli
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4322330-366543
Links in profile are broken so:
https://web.archive.org/web/20211227...product_id=551
-
04-24-22 08:54 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 44Here you go https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3707389-367899.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 07:16 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 227This is helpful. My search skill is not quite up to snuff and could not find them. Could you be even more helpful and share a link for TER and here? Thank you.
Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 00:54 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 130Barbie
Lot of info on Barbie on TER and some info here in the Northern Virginia section for BEG (Brown Eyed Girl).
Originally Posted by BOS143
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 23:24 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 247Aria & Barbie
New girls Aria and Barbie, anyone have any info? If not, I might go give Barbie a visit. I can never say no to a tiny 4'10" girl.












