rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Boston Top Ten

Closed Thread
Page 131 of 226 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3380
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #1430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    Mu

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoBlue  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure to see Mu today and man I am so glad I did. She is on the shorter side but she is proportional which is great. Pretty face like kpop idle and nice manmades and ass for a asian girl. Young and fit, tight stomach and nice legs. I read the other reviews about her and I have to disagree, she was warm and welcoming to me. 1 hr is not enough and wish I could have spent more time with her. Pm me for detail. She is here for another 2 weeks so get your appointments in. I heard zen is back too and she was a gem too.
    I think tomorrow is Mu's last day here on this tour if you want to catch her this time. I clicked with her and have repeated. If you read her reviews here, you will get a good sense of what to expect. She is on the younger side and is probably more YMMV and has a more limited service range compared to someone like Seven who is great and a true pro in a good sense and more consistent in her service. My sense is that Mu is busy enough and I hope she will return again sometime.

  2. #1429

    Wren

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBean  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Wren has landed. She was here about 6 months ago and has not returned. I was a big fan of hers.
    My bad I. Did not write a review on her. I saw her in H2 O. Was so great all around. She had a lot of energy but, I got her earlier in day. I remember at end she sat on my crotch with her back to me and put on my shoes.

  3. #1428

    Wren

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBean  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Wren has landed. She was here about 6 months ago and has not returned. I was a big fan of hers.
    Loved Wren, had a great time with her I think last August or September. I think I wrote a review. Her BBBJ was incredible, She loved DATY and I remember just watching her butt in RCG, awesome. A little older but, worth every cent.

  4. #1427

    Two different girls

    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Her pofile points to LTLV Barbie and BEG Nudie. So BTT Barbie is same model as BTT Nudie?
    Nudy and Barbie are two different girls. BEG site has always been a bit funky. The link was first given to Nudy but rather than kill it and assign Barbie a unique one, they did nothing. Now it is assigned to "I" and when she gets a TER review it will be linked to her, and so on until they fix it.

  5. #1426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    She also has one more profile on TER:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4322330-366543

    Links in profile are broken so:

    https://web.archive.org/web/20211227...product_id=551
    Thank you for the links. Much appreciated.

  6. #1425
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls  [View Original Post]
    I don't think BTT is forcing anyone to do BB. Competition has nothing to do with it. When they send you the different girls pricing structures in text, if they have the BB option it is written in there and if not it isn't. In fact when it does have BB option in there, there is a note not to discuss it with other girls. Lina and Daphne are the two best girls I have seen there and both of them are non BB. Daphne is at a place in Vegas right now and Lina was in Philly last week during her spring break from school. Both of them non-BB. Even at the agency Daphne worked at in Los Angeles where there are many BBFS young Koreans providers, she was non-BB. As far as what the market is demanding in Boston, I think top ten is the best provider in the area without having to go to Providence or NYC. The girls rotate from all over the place, so maybe BB is just their way of making extra but, I am pretty sure if a girl doesn't want to provide BB they don't have to. Have only taken part in BBFS twice. Once was a woman at Pure Bliss in Queens who just slid it in. Another time was a girl at BTT but, the cover came off during sex and didn't realize it till after. I pulled out and it was stuck inside her, so it was like partial BBFS. The expanded menu is very tempting but, wouldn't make it a habit.
    The expanded menu is also seriously expensive. I really don't know how you guys do it on a regular basis. But, if I play with BTT every week, I'd be getting comfortable at NMS.

  7. #1424

    Wren

    Anyone know where Wren has landed. She was here about 6 months ago and has not returned. I was a big fan of hers.

  8. #1423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Spuinilli  [View Original Post]
    Thank you kindly. I have seen the recently visited Nudy and from Barbie's reviews it does not sound like the same girl. Nudy is not big by any means but I doubt anyone would call her a spinner, and she did provide great service and aimed to please when I saw her.

  9. #1422
    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Her pofile points to LTLV Barbie and BEG Nudie. So BTT Barbie is same model as BTT Nudie?
    I think BTT nudy that was just here last week is different from current Barbie. Don't forget a lot of these names get recycled over and over again on different websites and twitter pages. Daphne was once Sinbi, and Sinvee, and Janet in LA. Purple was pinko. Even someone wrote a couple weeks ago that Nudy said they spelled her name wrong, it should have been Nadi or something else. Plus the Nudy that was just here was over 5 feet, this Barbie is under 5.

  10. #1421

    Barbie = Nudie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spuinilli  [View Original Post]
    Her pofile points to LTLV Barbie and BEG Nudie. So BTT Barbie is same model as BTT Nudie?

  11. #1420

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Spuinilli  [View Original Post]
    She also has one more profile on TER:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4322330-366543

    Links in profile are broken so:

    https://web.archive.org/web/20211227...product_id=551

  12. #1419
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    This is helpful. My search skill is not quite up to snuff and could not find them. Could you be even more helpful and share a link for TER and here? Thank you.
    Here you go https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3707389-367899.

  13. #1418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls  [View Original Post]
    Lot of info on Barbie on TER and some info here in the Northern Virginia section for BEG (Brown Eyed Girl).
    This is helpful. My search skill is not quite up to snuff and could not find them. Could you be even more helpful and share a link for TER and here? Thank you.

  14. #1417

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by BOS143  [View Original Post]
    New girls Aria and Barbie, anyone have any info? If not, I might go give Barbie a visit. I can never say no to a tiny 4'10" girl.
    Lot of info on Barbie on TER and some info here in the Northern Virginia section for BEG (Brown Eyed Girl).

  15. #1416

    Aria & Barbie

    New girls Aria and Barbie, anyone have any info? If not, I might go give Barbie a visit. I can never say no to a tiny 4'10" girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape