Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 611 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7395

    Scam

    Many of the women on this site are or were real providers in the past. Including one that unfortunately passed away. They are clearly pulling info from other sites (including some archived) to create these listings. It is some kind of click bait scam, I would avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, and some of them are 3'12" and 79 lbs. With D cups! Others are 4' tall and 79 lbs? Then there's one that's 5'9" and 86 lbs. The picture on one looks like D cups but the ad say A.

    They MUST be a real.

  2. #7394

    Toni Marie in Schodack

    OK well due to continued lack of good providers, I decided to try Toni Marie in Schodack. Set up was easy and she lives in a regular house in nice neighborhood (on a busy road actually) down in Schodack / Castleton. She has me park and she meets me outside to bring me in side of house. When I first saw her, I was disappointed because she looks way older than 45 (what her add says), gray hair and I would have to guess more like 50 to 55.

    But nevertheless, I go inside and after a quick cop check, we begin. Normally I like kissing and she is a good kisser, but I just felt not enjoying myself because of her age. Anyhow we kiss and undress and she has a full Bush. She tells me she is too old to get pregnant and clean so I can go bare. And that is what we do. Hey one good thing about fucking post menopause women raw, they can't get knocked up. So we engage in BBFS and I close my eyes pretending she is younger and finally I CIP. Put a bag over her head and it would have been great. We clean up and I give her donation ($100 for qv) and she says she wants to see me again and also she can be a reference if I ever want to see Scarlett rose or sinful sin (friends of hers).

    Only downfall was her age and hair, if she dyes her hair it would have been better. But she seemed in good shape, no signs of bad habits and in safe private residence in suburbs. Seemed in shape and well kept up, the kind of lady you could see at the grocery store and not know she is a provider.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/374137971017

  3. #7393

    Ladys

    Yeah, and some of them are 3'12" and 79 lbs. With D cups! Others are 4' tall and 79 lbs? Then there's one that's 5'9" and 86 lbs. The picture on one looks like D cups but the ad say A.

    They MUST be a real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Allbany  [View Original Post]
    Seems like all of a sudden there are tons of Albany women on there. Also looks like many of the descriptions and notes are with the same emoji's and verbage.

    Many of them under $200 an hour.

    Any thoughts?

    Seems TGTBT.

  4. #7392

    Lady'[URL]s.com[/URL]?

    Seems like all of a sudden there are tons of Albany women on there. Also looks like many of the descriptions and notes are with the same emoji's and verbage.

    Many of them under $200 an hour.

    Any thoughts?

    Seems TGTBT.

  5. #7391

    Ladys

    Found this site when looking through old posts, wondering how reliable this is?

    https://ladys.one/albany

    Thanks for the advice in advance.

    Pondering.

  6. #7390

    Amanda

    Saw her for QV. Hotel on Central Ave in Colonie.

    Amanda is a sweetheart.

    She was attentive to my comfort and she seemed to enjoy herself.

    Will recommend.

  7. #7389

    Mia

    Anyone still in contact with Mia from Cohoes / Troy / Brunswick?

  8. #7388
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGlasser  [View Original Post]
    I recently was looking thru a crappy choice of providers and decided to give Jordan love a try. We talked on phone and she seemed nice. She agreed to $80 for qv and also allows BBFS which we agreed to do. Anyways I arrived at her place right near the Ellis Hospital McClellan Campus. She has me pull in driveway and she would come out side of house- that's as far as we got.

    She comes out the door and she's hideous, missing all her teeth and wearing some sort of wig, totally grossed out.

    I told her that I forgot half the donation and had to run to atm and I would be back in 10 minutes. I left and blocked her number, no freaking way. She's a pin cushion, nothing like her pics.

    And I almost fucked the infamous Jordan Love bare. But she's too gross for me. Your right providers all suck in the 518 area, no good ones anymore.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/763671084051
    Jordan Love is one lucky girl that you left without her seeing you.

  9. #7387

    Jordan love. No way

    I recently was looking thru a crappy choice of providers and decided to give Jordan love a try. We talked on phone and she seemed nice. She agreed to $80 for qv and also allows BBFS which we agreed to do. Anyways I arrived at her place right near the Ellis Hospital McClellan Campus. She has me pull in driveway and she would come out side of house- that's as far as we got.

    She comes out the door and she's hideous, missing all her teeth and wearing some sort of wig, totally grossed out.

    I told her that I forgot half the donation and had to run to atm and I would be back in 10 minutes. I left and blocked her number, no freaking way. She's a pin cushion, nothing like her pics.

    And I almost fucked the infamous Jordan Love bare. But she's too gross for me. Your right providers all suck in the 518 area, no good ones anymore.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/763671084051

  10. #7386
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate2422  [View Original Post]
    Thats good to hear. Reached out to her today then saw your review. How was her incall location?
    Definitely not the best I've seen; public housing. My main concern was that parking was not at all under the radar so if you're worried about sticking out in a sketch neighborhood then I'd recommend asking about an outcall!

    BH.

  11. #7385

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by TooTorrid  [View Original Post]
    See post # 2085 in Rants and Raves.

    It's BB again.
    He sent a bunch more as well, all deleted unread.

  12. #7384

    Guys:

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGlasser  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. She was easy to make contact with and we discussed donation and then I arrived. Agree apartment was messy but it was barable, we undress. She then proceeds to give me a decent blowjob. Then the main act and fuck her raw and soon explode. We clean up and leave. Damage was 120 for hh. I would repeat.
    See post # 2085 in Rants and Raves.

    It's BB again.

  13. #7383

    We had fun

    Quote Originally Posted by HorseThief  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back. I can't remember if I wrote a review or not. Anyways this review is very similar to my time with her. The only bad part is the shitty apartment complex she lives in. But if you're ok with that she's a great provider.
    I saw her recently. She was easy to make contact with and we discussed donation and then I arrived. Agree apartment was messy but it was barable, we undress. She then proceeds to give me a decent blowjob. Then the main act and fuck her raw and soon explode. We clean up and leave. Damage was 120 for hh. I would repeat.

  14. #7382

    Deszi

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatsHomemade  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads for a while but no reviews. With such slim Pickens in the area I figured I'd TOFT and see if how it goes.

    Setup was easy and handled promptly. Incall is in an apartment complex in Schenectady, not at all hidden but big enough that I didn't feel like I stuck out as a stranger. Room wes relatively clean and only smelled a bit like smoke. She doesn't smoke but does vape.

    Deszi was friendly but not much of a talker, which is too bad because I like to chat to break the ice. Took care of business and she stripped down and DAMN she has a nice body! Smooth skin, no baby damage or signs of bad habits and she isn't shy about showing it off.

    CBJ-my choice-, mish, k9 - nothing fancy but all I was looking for.

    Finished and was directed to the bathroom (clean!) before heading on my way.

    Not rushed, laid-back attitude, great figure- I'll be back soon for round two!

    Stay safe!

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...n/629074875752
    I saw her a while back. I can't remember if I wrote a review or not. Anyways this review is very similar to my time with her. The only bad part is the shitty apartment complex she lives in. But if you're ok with that she's a great provider.

  15. #7381
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate2422  [View Original Post]
    Thats good to hear. Reached out to her today then saw your review. How was her incall location?
    She has been on SA for months. I wonder if you could get BBFS with her for 200-300 and less of a "hooker" experience and more GFE.

    GG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape