Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 9165
-
04-18-22 12:45 #7380Senior Member

Posts: 69Thats good to hear. Reached out to her today then saw your review. How was her incall location?
Originally Posted by BeatsHomemade
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 11:37 #7379Regular Member

Posts: 13Deszi- pleasantly surprised!
I've seen her ads for a while but no reviews. With such slim Pickens in the area I figured I'd TOFT and see if how it goes.
Setup was easy and handled promptly. Incall is in an apartment complex in Schenectady, not at all hidden but big enough that I didn't feel like I stuck out as a stranger. Room wes relatively clean and only smelled a bit like smoke. She doesn't smoke but does vape.
Deszi was friendly but not much of a talker, which is too bad because I like to chat to break the ice. Took care of business and she stripped down and DAMN she has a nice body! Smooth skin, no baby damage or signs of bad habits and she isn't shy about showing it off.
CBJ-my choice-, mish, k9 - nothing fancy but all I was looking for.
Finished and was directed to the bathroom (clean!) before heading on my way.
Not rushed, laid-back attitude, great figure- I'll be back soon for round two!
Stay safe!
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...n/629074875752
-
04-16-22 21:00 #7378Senior Member

Posts: 32I guess I'll stay in then.
Originally Posted by Scoot642
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 07:49 #7377Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone seen Natasha?
Can't find a report anywhere. Much appreciated if you have any info.
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...s/551240693252
-
04-16-22 05:20 #7376Banned Member

Posts: 485Only options?
If those 2 are you're only choices then you can't lose or win. For what they offer SW will cost you less.
Originally Posted by Thebeach71
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 07:55 #7375Regular Member

Posts: 14Yep. That's the one.
Originally Posted by Birdman64
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 06:36 #7374Senior Member

Posts: 98Re: Jasmin
I think you have just crossed paths with Jasmin the SW, I hope she hasn't graduated to STG. Was her place near the car wash on Central?
Originally Posted by RumpLova
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 20:33 #7373Senior Member

Posts: 32Who's more talented?
Of the Amanda Lauren roommate combo which of the two is more talented? I've seen Amanda it was nothing incredible but satisfying was curious if Lauren was more of the same or better?
-
04-14-22 16:26 #7372Regular Member

Posts: 11Help with this
Hey,
I was wondering if anybody had any info on her.
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/519488432106
I know she only does car fun and that she has been here for a while. Anybody tried her, any reviews?
-
04-13-22 15:49 #7371Regular Member

Posts: 14Jasmin
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/401497580884
Out of pure desperation (stood up by another provider) I thought I would give this one a try since I didn't see any reviews. Wow what a mistake. Went to her private residence on central ave. It was a total shit-hole. I should have ran when she answered the door but being the curious type I went in. Went up to her room and just wow, it was disgusting. Junk / trash everywhere. Literally saw a banana peel on her bed. She offered a CBJ and I thought maybe at least her head skills might be good. 30 seconds in eve gets a call that she needs to answer. Them again 10 seconds later. Definitely sounded drug related. Needless to say I zipped and bounced.
I don't want to judge anyone and the life they lead for whatever reason but I cannot recommend staying away more.
-
04-13-22 14:49 #7370Senior Member

Posts: 172Seems like a good way to find yourself in a "shallow hole". Leading a bunch of guys into a trap (or knowingly, and maliciously, exposing a provider and HER clients to STD's). Hopefully this pre-pubescent idiot crosses paths with the wrong dude, one of these days.
Originally Posted by TooTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 07:22 #7369Senior Member

Posts: 422And-no explanation, response or feedback on here from this "skankhunt44" person?
Originally Posted by Upforfunn27
[View Original Post]
"Reach out to BB", he said? He very well may BE BB. Forgive my suspicion,
but we all know that he has pulled foul assed stunts like this on here before.
-
04-12-22 10:40 #7368Senior Member

Posts: 1531Alyssa is available
I used to see Alyssa in Schylerville when I'm up in the Albany area and always a good time. Last time I saw her was in September and then she moved and went exclusively on on1yfans.
TODAY, she text me saying she's avail, but I'm not up there today. Take advantage if you can. Report back if you do.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/518-768-7446
-
04-11-22 22:43 #7367Senior Member

Posts: 488
Originally Posted by Dinoman80
[View Original Post]
I'll give another vote for Kathleen. I've seen her twice, and she and her place were clean and safe. I also tried to see her two more times, but she flaked. So YMMV.
Originally Posted by ChubbyFunster
[View Original Post]
She's definitely in her 50's, but I've seen much worse bodies on 20-somethings.
-
04-11-22 14:45 #7366Senior Member

Posts: 51I'm pretty sure it's Luxe Spa.
Originally Posted by HorseThief
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



