Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 5125
-
04-22-22 15:35 #2905Regular Member

Posts: 4Married
She is married and has 3 kids. I have met her once she was pretty wound up. Only can meet early mornings. If someone can get this one awesome to you. Her body is fantastic. Oh car date nothing happened in it for 25. She apologizes and I gave her 25.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 09:43 #2904Retired Member

Posts: 41Jen
Yes, it is.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 06:23 #2903Senior Member

Posts: 58Her notes on them indicate a former number ending in 7055.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
So that would be and older ad. Yes.
-
04-21-22 00:17 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 1089Is this the same Jen from back in the day?
Originally Posted by Weekend17
[View Original Post]
https://sexycourtesan.com/jen/home.html
-
04-20-22 11:48 #2901Senior Member

Posts: 470Jen
I'll be hitting her up, I'll let you know what happens.
Originally Posted by Weekend17
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 10:08 #2900Senior Member

Posts: 32Is Jen back for real
-
04-20-22 06:44 #2899Senior Member

Posts: 205Over the years I have seen her quite a few times. Most times have been great, a couple have not. The best times have been when she wasn't using, but is at this time.
Originally Posted by Weekend17
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 02:54 #2898Senior Member

Posts: 145https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...h-me_i13552160
I never trust anything on OBP, specially as OBP feels the need to brand every image with their name, making a reverse image search impossible.
-
04-19-22 15:00 #2897Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone?
Thinking of seeing this one tonight. Anyone have any experiences? If not I'll just TOFT.
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...h-me_i13552160
-
04-19-22 12:32 #2896Senior Member

Posts: 32Any reviews on her?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicole-e...chester-944950
I want to give her a chance but I've had just so many bad experiences recently.
-
04-19-22 03:48 #2895Senior Member

Posts: 294Bad reviews
I have never seen her but there are plenty of bad reviews going way back.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 20:07 #2894Senior Member

Posts: 32Is she worth it at all
Goes by Nicole, number 603-674-6686.
I've seen her profile for a long time and I'm not sure if she's gone downhill.
-
04-18-22 17:48 #2893Senior Member

Posts: 249Anyone have experience with this one?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/926911043196
She posts as 40, I'm guessing probably older. Very little to choose from these days. Looking for a decent provider.
-
04-17-22 09:44 #2892Senior Member

Posts: 32Number of Asian girls?
Every day on skip the games there seems to be a number of profiles involving Asian girls and the phone numbers change a lot. Is it just a couple of them with multiple phone numbers? And more importantly, are any of them good?
-
04-13-22 09:22 #2891Senior Member

Posts: 405Never met this one, probably because I can't remember anything positive written about her.
Originally Posted by Bofca617
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





