Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 342 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 5127
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2907

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister13  [View Original Post]
    She is married and has 3 kids. I have met her once she was pretty wound up. Only can meet early mornings. If someone can get this one awesome to you. Her body is fantastic. Oh car date nothing happened in it for 25. She apologizes and I gave her 25.
    It would be really nice if you attached a screenshot or a picture of the girl. Her seeking arrangements ad? Skips the game ad? Just something? Because people just post and post and it's like who the hell are you guys talking about?

  2. #2906
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister13  [View Original Post]
    She is married and has 3 kids. I have met her once she was pretty wound up. Only can meet early mornings. If someone can get this one awesome to you. Her body is fantastic. Oh car date nothing happened in it for 25. She apologizes and I gave her 25.
    What exactly does wound up mean?

    She will take $100 and as always BBFS YMMV.

  3. #2905

    Married

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Yup diaper money, phone bill, kid's birthdays. But I do think if she really needs some cash it is possible, she was in the habit of texting me between 4 and 5 AM on Sat and Sun mornings wanting to come over and have some fun. I never asked her who was watching the kids at that time of the day. Maybe the rumors of her being married were true. Maybe if she texts me in the morning I'll take her up on the offer.
    She is married and has 3 kids. I have met her once she was pretty wound up. Only can meet early mornings. If someone can get this one awesome to you. Her body is fantastic. Oh car date nothing happened in it for 25. She apologizes and I gave her 25.

  4. #2904

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Jen from back in the day?

    https://sexycourtesan.com/jen/home.html
    Yes, it is.

  5. #2903
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Jen from back in the day?

    https://sexycourtesan.com/jen/home.html
    Her notes on them indicate a former number ending in 7055.

    So that would be and older ad. Yes.

  6. #2902

  7. #2901

    Jen

    I'll be hitting her up, I'll let you know what happens.

  8. #2900

  9. #2899
    Quote Originally Posted by Weekend17  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicole-e...chester-944950

    I want to give her a chance but I've had just so many bad experiences recently.
    Over the years I have seen her quite a few times. Most times have been great, a couple have not. The best times have been when she wasn't using, but is at this time.

  10. #2898
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...h-me_i13552160

    I never trust anything on OBP, specially as OBP feels the need to brand every image with their name, making a reverse image search impossible.

  11. #2897

    Anyone?

    Thinking of seeing this one tonight. Anyone have any experiences? If not I'll just TOFT.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...h-me_i13552160
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220419-145539_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220419-145723_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220419-145713_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #2896

    Any reviews on her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicole-e...chester-944950

    I want to give her a chance but I've had just so many bad experiences recently.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_61bd63c4a9d1d.jpg‎   main_62132f0957514.jpg‎  

  13. #2895

    Bad reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/926911043196

    She posts as 40, I'm guessing probably older. Very little to choose from these days. Looking for a decent provider.
    I have never seen her but there are plenty of bad reviews going way back.

  14. #2894

    Is she worth it at all

    Goes by Nicole, number 603-674-6686.

    I've seen her profile for a long time and I'm not sure if she's gone downhill.

  15. #2893

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/926911043196

    She posts as 40, I'm guessing probably older. Very little to choose from these days. Looking for a decent provider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tnzc0mzywzmu4nwu0zmezzdcznjbjoty0odbjmjdjzta0mwnjzgi.jpg.jpeg‎   tmzqznde3zmyzode5yta3yzrhmtq3mtk5nzk5nwu4zjhhzmy4zq.jpg.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape