Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 510 of 906 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 560 610 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 13576
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5941
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with SJ, been along time since I saw her, she's lost alot of weight. , definitely still cool.

    Definitely a memory worth a revisit from my past. , I think I like the thicker version of her. , still lots of fun. , if you see her treat her good she's going thru a lot and been thru a lot.
    Do you have a link bro? SMO.

  2. #5940
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her yesterday and no response. I think we can all agree the escort scene in Louisville SUCKS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/80017825
    But the drug scene is on point. Most of these girls are just hookers trying to get a fix. Real escorts are more professional. They also charge more. If we want to get ride of our crap, we have to stop feeding it.

  3. #5939

    Frankie Mae

    By any chance can anyone tell me about this lady. If so please PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/frankiemae522

  4. #5938

  5. #5937
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith76  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting again on STG.
    What is STG?

  6. #5936

    Destanie

    Contacted her yesterday and no response. I think we can all agree the escort scene in Louisville SUCKS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/80017825

  7. #5935
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    Someone brought her up recently. Anyone know what's happened to her? She hasn't advertised in quite a while. I've met with her a bunch of times at the extended stay in fern creek. One hell of a BBBJ. Miss seeing her.
    She has been posting again on STG.

  8. #5934

    Puerto Rican Mami

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious as well. I doubt they look like the photos, though.

    While we're on the topic, anyone know if Jessica Mami is still in the game?
    Yes. She is still around. Just using a new ad. https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ville/80197623.

    -RDY.

  9. #5933

    Carrie

    Someone brought her up recently. Anyone know what's happened to her? She hasn't advertised in quite a while. I've met with her a bunch of times at the extended stay in fern creek. One hell of a BBBJ. Miss seeing her.

  10. #5932
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with SJ, been along time since I saw her, she's lost alot of weight. , definitely still cool.

    Definitely a memory worth a revisit from my past. , I think I like the thicker version of her. , still lots of fun. , if you see her treat her good she's going thru a lot and been thru a lot.
    Yeah last time I saw her she had lost a lot of weight. I would guess 50+ pounds. I like her thinker also. I'm just worried how and why she lost so much so fast.

  11. #5931

    Latin girls and Jessica Mami

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any of the girls that are Latin? I see more and more ads for Latin girls and some are looking pretty nice. Just want to know if it is worth the time to try to get one to book with me? And could there be a language barrier?

    Has anyone been trying to book any of these lovely ladies?
    I've been curious as well. I doubt they look like the photos, though.

    While we're on the topic, anyone know if Jessica Mami is still in the game?

  12. #5930

    Goldie AKA Sherry

    Quote Originally Posted by JayShah  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of a dream with Goldie. She is a beautiful woman and ready to please. Her legs are toned and firm, kitty is tight. Couldn't believe she is 52!

    https://tryst.link/escort/sherryedelen-52
    Saw her a year or so ago. Good time, good lay. Just make sure songs aren't on she will sing. She will burst out singing a couple of lines while you're banging her. Very disorienting. Not worth $400 IMO, though.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=Sherry#post5483224.

  13. #5929

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her but it was a couple of years ago. Worded out of a house in the south, not south east but down around GE. The pictures are the same ones she used then and they were out of date then. Her looks were OK and her service was good. Started with a rub and ended up with FS, BBBJCIM. If you are looking for a spinner then look elsewhere but if you are looking for a mature provider she was good. I say was because it has been a couple of years and we all know that things can change overnight much less two years.
    I saw her a couple of years ago. Not the greatest experience but for the price I'd return. Some of the best small boobies I've ever had the pleasure of sucking. I wrote a review.

  14. #5928

    Sj

    Had a visit with SJ, been along time since I saw her, she's lost alot of weight. , definitely still cool.

    Definitely a memory worth a revisit from my past. , I think I like the thicker version of her. , still lots of fun. , if you see her treat her good she's going thru a lot and been thru a lot.

  15. #5927

    Goldie

    Had the pleasure of a dream with Goldie. She is a beautiful woman and ready to please. Her legs are toned and firm, kitty is tight. Couldn't believe she is 52!

    https://tryst.link/escort/sherryedelen-52

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape