Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 13576
-
04-22-22 16:12 #5941Senior Member

Posts: 905Do you have a link bro? SMO.
Originally Posted by PussyMaster
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 15:36 #5940Banned Member

Posts: 873But the drug scene is on point. Most of these girls are just hookers trying to get a fix. Real escorts are more professional. They also charge more. If we want to get ride of our crap, we have to stop feeding it.
Originally Posted by PharmHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 15:22 #5939Regular Member

Posts: 14Frankie Mae
By any chance can anyone tell me about this lady. If so please PM me.
https://tryst.link/escort/frankiemae522
-
04-22-22 15:12 #5938Senior Member

Posts: 124https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...o/105594800988
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 15:01 #5937Senior Member

Posts: 1101What is STG?
Originally Posted by Keith76
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 14:26 #5936Senior Member

Posts: 209Destanie
Contacted her yesterday and no response. I think we can all agree the escort scene in Louisville SUCKS.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/80017825
-
04-22-22 12:03 #5935Senior Member

Posts: 124She has been posting again on STG.
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 08:44 #5934Senior Member

Posts: 266Puerto Rican Mami
Yes. She is still around. Just using a new ad. https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ville/80197623.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-RDY.
-
04-22-22 05:29 #5933Senior Member

Posts: 1101Carrie
Someone brought her up recently. Anyone know what's happened to her? She hasn't advertised in quite a while. I've met with her a bunch of times at the extended stay in fern creek. One hell of a BBBJ. Miss seeing her.
-
04-22-22 05:28 #5932Senior Member

Posts: 1101Yeah last time I saw her she had lost a lot of weight. I would guess 50+ pounds. I like her thinker also. I'm just worried how and why she lost so much so fast.
Originally Posted by PussyMaster
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 23:22 #5931Senior Member

Posts: 301Latin girls and Jessica Mami
I've been curious as well. I doubt they look like the photos, though.
Originally Posted by MikePronin
[View Original Post]
While we're on the topic, anyone know if Jessica Mami is still in the game?
-
04-21-22 23:20 #5930Senior Member

Posts: 301Goldie AKA Sherry
Saw her a year or so ago. Good time, good lay. Just make sure songs aren't on she will sing. She will burst out singing a couple of lines while you're banging her. Very disorienting. Not worth $400 IMO, though.
Originally Posted by JayShah
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=Sherry#post5483224.
-
04-21-22 23:17 #5929Senior Member

Posts: 301Kiki
I saw her a couple of years ago. Not the greatest experience but for the price I'd return. Some of the best small boobies I've ever had the pleasure of sucking. I wrote a review.
Originally Posted by OneSwiss
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 22:09 #5928Senior Member

Posts: 144Sj
Had a visit with SJ, been along time since I saw her, she's lost alot of weight. , definitely still cool.
Definitely a memory worth a revisit from my past. , I think I like the thicker version of her. , still lots of fun. , if you see her treat her good she's going thru a lot and been thru a lot.
-
04-21-22 21:41 #5927Senior Member

Posts: 51Goldie
Had the pleasure of a dream with Goldie. She is a beautiful woman and ready to please. Her legs are toned and firm, kitty is tight. Couldn't believe she is 52!
https://tryst.link/escort/sherryedelen-52










Reply With Quote



