Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 731 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by GangumStyle  [View Original Post]
    So I am writing this to give hope to those of you whom have had no luck on Seeking. I was one of those people. But after a little getting use to the site, I finally found a girl in my area.

    This was a homerun. 31 years old, athletic, great natural C cups and an ass for days. I had her dress up in yoga pants for first visit and she did not disappoint. Great looking pink leggings with thong underneath. She didn't ask for cover and I was a little skeptical, but I got the vibe that she only does this very discreet and rare. Of course I could be wrong.

    I have been seeing her for past few months, $$ she is ok with video and toys etc. She is legit 8. She is single mom of 2, looking for extra cash. I hope it never ends. A true Unicorn.

    Again, don't give up. Dreams come true!
    I would ask if you can share but I know the chance of guys sharing girls on this site is slim to none.

  2. #6667
    Quote Originally Posted by GangumStyle  [View Original Post]
    So I am writing this to give hope to those of you whom have had no luck on Seeking. I was one of those people. But after a little getting use to the site, I finally found a girl in my area.

    This was a homerun. 31 years old, athletic, great natural C cups and an ass for days. I had her dress up in yoga pants for first visit and she did not disappoint. Great looking pink leggings with thong underneath. She didn't ask for cover and I was a little skeptical, but I got the vibe that she only does this very discreet and rare. Of course I could be wrong.

    I have been seeing her for past few months, $$ she is ok with video and toys etc. She is legit 8. She is single mom of 2, looking for extra cash. I hope it never ends. A true Unicorn.

    Again, don't give up. Dreams come true!
    As many on here have stated, including myself, working SA takes time and patience to be successful. Unlike the escort sites, you typically are looking for a different type of lady therefore the extra time investment necessary. Congratulations for sticking with it and the score you found. I typically will keep a good SA find as long as it works for both parties as the investment in time can be exhausting depending on one's expectations.

  3. #6666

    "CottonCandy", 24, Lynn area

    Exchanged messages with "CottonCandy" on SA, from Lynn area. She seemed grounded until she quoted her allowance requirements, $500.

  4. #6665

    Diamond in the ruff

    So I am writing this to give hope to those of you whom have had no luck on Seeking. I was one of those people. But after a little getting use to the site, I finally found a girl in my area.

    This was a homerun. 31 years old, athletic, great natural C cups and an ass for days. I had her dress up in yoga pants for first visit and she did not disappoint. Great looking pink leggings with thong underneath. She didn't ask for cover and I was a little skeptical, but I got the vibe that she only does this very discreet and rare. Of course I could be wrong.

    I have been seeing her for past few months, $$ she is ok with video and toys etc. She is legit 8. She is single mom of 2, looking for extra cash. I hope it never ends. A true Unicorn.

    Again, don't give up. Dreams come true!

  5. #6664

    Seeking advice

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    What's the username? I'm getting "Profile not available".
    I am wondering if it is possible to buy a premium account with a store bought card. I want to get on the site but would prefer to not use one of my CC.

    Any advice would be appreciated.

  6. #6663

    Jealous!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...6c707a6e02f6f4

    Met up with her today. Told her I was typically offering $200 she countered with 400 we agreed on 300 plus a hotel for the first time. She was very good at communicating and I had to cancel for the first date but rescheduled for the next day. She need money for her car payment so she was anxious to meet without any BS.

    She sent me a pic and it was very hot but she has gained a little weight. She isn't heavy at all but I prefer slim slim. Her pics on the ad are very accurate. She was ok with BB but no CIP because she isn't on BC. Overall she is into it and brought her vibrator because she wants to get off so the pressure was off me. Very clean and fresh smell. She did mention that Incall may be available after she gets comfortable, depending on when as she has roommates. She seemed ok with me right away so as long as you aren't a freak she should be able to offer it. Overall a good time but she was not looking to hang out after, which works for me. Not a lot of small talk and we got right to it. Does not have a pro vibe at all but she mentioned she did this once before but it ended quickly due to scheduling issues??

    I would see her again but would try to do 250. I think she needs cash and as long as it is a regular thing and no hassle she would probably be OK with it.
    Jealous I can't see what these girls look like or how to reach them. Too cheap and lazy to join.

  7. #6662
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaristas  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her below?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-c99f12b3af07

    Let me know. Thanks.
    What's the username? I'm getting "Profile not available".

  8. #6661

    Smartandsexylynn

    Forgot to grab the link before I reported. Starts out reasonable then changes her story saying she needs 10 K for a student loan and all these excuses about her mom. Not worth the time. Avoid at all costs.

  9. #6660
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    With the understanding that "41 yo" on Seeking is close or often above 50 in real life.
    No smart guy looked up her facebook plus young for her age and a lot better time than a 24 who is clueless.

  10. #6659
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a9774fdbe5f3

    Meet up with her the other great breast pretty face love to play will ride you all day.

    She does have kids and busy with a high powered job. But worth the time and the travel to ct.
    With the understanding that "41 yo" on Seeking is close or often above 50 in real life.

  11. #6658

    Julianna

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...6c707a6e02f6f4

    Met up with her today. Told her I was typically offering $200 she countered with 400 we agreed on 300 plus a hotel for the first time. She was very good at communicating and I had to cancel for the first date but rescheduled for the next day. She need money for her car payment so she was anxious to meet without any BS.

    She sent me a pic and it was very hot but she has gained a little weight. She isn't heavy at all but I prefer slim slim. Her pics on the ad are very accurate. She was ok with BB but no CIP because she isn't on BC. Overall she is into it and brought her vibrator because she wants to get off so the pressure was off me. Very clean and fresh smell. She did mention that Incall may be available after she gets comfortable, depending on when as she has roommates. She seemed ok with me right away so as long as you aren't a freak she should be able to offer it. Overall a good time but she was not looking to hang out after, which works for me. Not a lot of small talk and we got right to it. Does not have a pro vibe at all but she mentioned she did this once before but it ended quickly due to scheduling issues??

    I would see her again but would try to do 250. I think she needs cash and as long as it is a regular thing and no hassle she would probably be OK with it.

  12. #6657

    Cheerfu charmer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a9774fdbe5f3

    Meet up with her the other great breast pretty face love to play will ride you all day.

    She does have kids and busy with a high powered job. But worth the time and the travel to ct.

  13. #6656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Intel on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-873072e0b882.

    Getting some pushiness, can't tell if just eager or a pro or what.

    Edit: pic seller. Oh well

  14. #6655
    Quote Originally Posted by Cargin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet with this one? Was messaging with her and can't tell if she is real or has some other agenda.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-34c46501cb8a
    I have been in contact with her also but haven't recognized any red flags. I opted to not pursue her for no particular reason, just busy. I would recommend a quick M&G and see what she is all about. My guess is she is a single mom who needs some help with expenses and may just want some adult companionship.

  15. #6654

    Riptide Siren

    Anyone meet with this one? Was messaging with her and can't tell if she is real or has some other agenda.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-34c46501cb8a

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape