Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 731 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 10961
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6671
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I know but even for regular escort from stg they are hiding them also. They keeping all the girls go themselves.
    This guy is coming here with seeking advice as if hes a pro with posts on his name. Come on. There are tons of woman on seeking. 30 to 50 new profiles a day of a woman joining. I've met tons of gems, tons of not so gems, crackheads, escorts etc. This dude coming here acting like he done something that I haven't done several times before is laughable. I mean we don't even know what she looks like. Remember woman who someone finds hot and attractive others may find ugly, I mean he might like fat chicks and she's a bbw. Who knows. My point is one persons opinion of what he thinks a gem is to another person is not. Do you know how many messages I get from guys offering me a UTR and its some cum dump on craigslist who replies every ad for years but to that person he got duped into believing they " never ever do this " so lets not get to excited over a single mom with 2 kids taking 200 bucks. Probably nothing special to us but to him he hit the lotter.

  2. #6670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Chances are not slim but none. As they should be. The OP ponied up the steep entry fee and put in countless hours to find his unicorn, good for him.
    I know but even for regular escort from stg they are hiding them also. They keeping all the girls go themselves.

  3. #6669

    100% accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I would ask if you can share but I know the chance of guys sharing girls on this site is slim to none.
    Chances are not slim but none. As they should be. The OP ponied up the steep entry fee and put in countless hours to find his unicorn, good for him.

  4. #6668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by GangumStyle  [View Original Post]
    So I am writing this to give hope to those of you whom have had no luck on Seeking. I was one of those people. But after a little getting use to the site, I finally found a girl in my area.

    This was a homerun. 31 years old, athletic, great natural C cups and an ass for days. I had her dress up in yoga pants for first visit and she did not disappoint. Great looking pink leggings with thong underneath. She didn't ask for cover and I was a little skeptical, but I got the vibe that she only does this very discreet and rare. Of course I could be wrong.

    I have been seeing her for past few months, $$ she is ok with video and toys etc. She is legit 8. She is single mom of 2, looking for extra cash. I hope it never ends. A true Unicorn.

    Again, don't give up. Dreams come true!
    I would ask if you can share but I know the chance of guys sharing girls on this site is slim to none.

  5. #6667
    Quote Originally Posted by GangumStyle  [View Original Post]
    So I am writing this to give hope to those of you whom have had no luck on Seeking. I was one of those people. But after a little getting use to the site, I finally found a girl in my area.

    This was a homerun. 31 years old, athletic, great natural C cups and an ass for days. I had her dress up in yoga pants for first visit and she did not disappoint. Great looking pink leggings with thong underneath. She didn't ask for cover and I was a little skeptical, but I got the vibe that she only does this very discreet and rare. Of course I could be wrong.

    I have been seeing her for past few months, $$ she is ok with video and toys etc. She is legit 8. She is single mom of 2, looking for extra cash. I hope it never ends. A true Unicorn.

    Again, don't give up. Dreams come true!
    As many on here have stated, including myself, working SA takes time and patience to be successful. Unlike the escort sites, you typically are looking for a different type of lady therefore the extra time investment necessary. Congratulations for sticking with it and the score you found. I typically will keep a good SA find as long as it works for both parties as the investment in time can be exhausting depending on one's expectations.

  6. #6666

    "CottonCandy", 24, Lynn area

    Exchanged messages with "CottonCandy" on SA, from Lynn area. She seemed grounded until she quoted her allowance requirements, $500.

  7. #6665

    Diamond in the ruff

    So I am writing this to give hope to those of you whom have had no luck on Seeking. I was one of those people. But after a little getting use to the site, I finally found a girl in my area.

    This was a homerun. 31 years old, athletic, great natural C cups and an ass for days. I had her dress up in yoga pants for first visit and she did not disappoint. Great looking pink leggings with thong underneath. She didn't ask for cover and I was a little skeptical, but I got the vibe that she only does this very discreet and rare. Of course I could be wrong.

    I have been seeing her for past few months, $$ she is ok with video and toys etc. She is legit 8. She is single mom of 2, looking for extra cash. I hope it never ends. A true Unicorn.

    Again, don't give up. Dreams come true!

  8. #6664

    Seeking advice

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    What's the username? I'm getting "Profile not available".
    I am wondering if it is possible to buy a premium account with a store bought card. I want to get on the site but would prefer to not use one of my CC.

    Any advice would be appreciated.

  9. #6663

    Jealous!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...6c707a6e02f6f4

    Met up with her today. Told her I was typically offering $200 she countered with 400 we agreed on 300 plus a hotel for the first time. She was very good at communicating and I had to cancel for the first date but rescheduled for the next day. She need money for her car payment so she was anxious to meet without any BS.

    She sent me a pic and it was very hot but she has gained a little weight. She isn't heavy at all but I prefer slim slim. Her pics on the ad are very accurate. She was ok with BB but no CIP because she isn't on BC. Overall she is into it and brought her vibrator because she wants to get off so the pressure was off me. Very clean and fresh smell. She did mention that Incall may be available after she gets comfortable, depending on when as she has roommates. She seemed ok with me right away so as long as you aren't a freak she should be able to offer it. Overall a good time but she was not looking to hang out after, which works for me. Not a lot of small talk and we got right to it. Does not have a pro vibe at all but she mentioned she did this once before but it ended quickly due to scheduling issues??

    I would see her again but would try to do 250. I think she needs cash and as long as it is a regular thing and no hassle she would probably be OK with it.
    Jealous I can't see what these girls look like or how to reach them. Too cheap and lazy to join.

  10. #6662
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaristas  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her below?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-c99f12b3af07

    Let me know. Thanks.
    What's the username? I'm getting "Profile not available".

  11. #6661

    Smartandsexylynn

    Forgot to grab the link before I reported. Starts out reasonable then changes her story saying she needs 10 K for a student loan and all these excuses about her mom. Not worth the time. Avoid at all costs.

  12. #6660
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    With the understanding that "41 yo" on Seeking is close or often above 50 in real life.
    No smart guy looked up her facebook plus young for her age and a lot better time than a 24 who is clueless.

  13. #6659
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a9774fdbe5f3

    Meet up with her the other great breast pretty face love to play will ride you all day.

    She does have kids and busy with a high powered job. But worth the time and the travel to ct.
    With the understanding that "41 yo" on Seeking is close or often above 50 in real life.

  14. #6658

    Julianna

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...6c707a6e02f6f4

    Met up with her today. Told her I was typically offering $200 she countered with 400 we agreed on 300 plus a hotel for the first time. She was very good at communicating and I had to cancel for the first date but rescheduled for the next day. She need money for her car payment so she was anxious to meet without any BS.

    She sent me a pic and it was very hot but she has gained a little weight. She isn't heavy at all but I prefer slim slim. Her pics on the ad are very accurate. She was ok with BB but no CIP because she isn't on BC. Overall she is into it and brought her vibrator because she wants to get off so the pressure was off me. Very clean and fresh smell. She did mention that Incall may be available after she gets comfortable, depending on when as she has roommates. She seemed ok with me right away so as long as you aren't a freak she should be able to offer it. Overall a good time but she was not looking to hang out after, which works for me. Not a lot of small talk and we got right to it. Does not have a pro vibe at all but she mentioned she did this once before but it ended quickly due to scheduling issues??

    I would see her again but would try to do 250. I think she needs cash and as long as it is a regular thing and no hassle she would probably be OK with it.

  15. #6657

    Cheerfu charmer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a9774fdbe5f3

    Meet up with her the other great breast pretty face love to play will ride you all day.

    She does have kids and busy with a high powered job. But worth the time and the travel to ct.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape