Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 10966
-
04-22-22 08:54 #6676Senior Member

Posts: 55FunMandy
My regular SB was not available so I reached out to her a last week, and communication from her was pretty quick. In all fairness, I met her once pre-pandemic, so she was a little familiar with me (I did reviewher back then). We went right to texting and she was quick to meet. We discussed price and made an incall appointment that evening. She showed on time (female roommate dropped her off, some have said it is her mother). She is nice enough, doesn't act like a pro, but I believe she is a semi-pro. She is super skinny, like see ribs skinny with a couple of marks here and there, but was not acting weird.
Moved to bedroom, lfk on the bed, ask to straddle me, mor lfk, started removing clothes. She started with BBBJ, eventually moved to Mish and BBFS. She was complaining about my size and asked for lube. Lubed up and tried again. More complaints, we did not have this issue3 years ago. Anyway, finished with BBBJCIM. All for 250 and about hour of time.
-
04-22-22 06:28 #6675Senior Member

Posts: 349Thanks for the link to the review of the site. I agree, Sec Benef and Seek Arrang are designed to suck your wallet dry. Maybe after all the $ you get success, maybe not, but you're still out cash. Meeting a sugar baby shouldn't be rocket science, but oddly it's surprisingly hard.
Originally Posted by Partimer109
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 23:43 #6674Senior Member

Posts: 469Another Ashley Madison type scam
https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...om_total_scam/
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 23:19 #6673Senior Member

Posts: 122That sound amazing! Can you tell me what is your experience on seeking?
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 22:21 #6672Senior Member

Posts: 664USE vanilla gift card
Use vanilla gift card.
Originally Posted by PinayLuver
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 21:03 #6671Banned Member

Posts: 414This guy is coming here with seeking advice as if hes a pro with posts on his name. Come on. There are tons of woman on seeking. 30 to 50 new profiles a day of a woman joining. I've met tons of gems, tons of not so gems, crackheads, escorts etc. This dude coming here acting like he done something that I haven't done several times before is laughable. I mean we don't even know what she looks like. Remember woman who someone finds hot and attractive others may find ugly, I mean he might like fat chicks and she's a bbw. Who knows. My point is one persons opinion of what he thinks a gem is to another person is not. Do you know how many messages I get from guys offering me a UTR and its some cum dump on craigslist who replies every ad for years but to that person he got duped into believing they " never ever do this " so lets not get to excited over a single mom with 2 kids taking 200 bucks. Probably nothing special to us but to him he hit the lotter.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 20:09 #6670Senior Member

Posts: 4546I know but even for regular escort from stg they are hiding them also. They keeping all the girls go themselves.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 18:44 #6669Senior Member

Posts: 602100% accurate
Chances are not slim but none. As they should be. The OP ponied up the steep entry fee and put in countless hours to find his unicorn, good for him.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 13:59 #6668Senior Member

Posts: 4546I would ask if you can share but I know the chance of guys sharing girls on this site is slim to none.
Originally Posted by GangumStyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 12:30 #6667Senior Member

Posts: 650As many on here have stated, including myself, working SA takes time and patience to be successful. Unlike the escort sites, you typically are looking for a different type of lady therefore the extra time investment necessary. Congratulations for sticking with it and the score you found. I typically will keep a good SA find as long as it works for both parties as the investment in time can be exhausting depending on one's expectations.
Originally Posted by GangumStyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 10:31 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 1731"CottonCandy", 24, Lynn area
Exchanged messages with "CottonCandy" on SA, from Lynn area. She seemed grounded until she quoted her allowance requirements, $500.
-
04-21-22 02:10 #6665Regular Member

Posts: 15Diamond in the ruff
So I am writing this to give hope to those of you whom have had no luck on Seeking. I was one of those people. But after a little getting use to the site, I finally found a girl in my area.
This was a homerun. 31 years old, athletic, great natural C cups and an ass for days. I had her dress up in yoga pants for first visit and she did not disappoint. Great looking pink leggings with thong underneath. She didn't ask for cover and I was a little skeptical, but I got the vibe that she only does this very discreet and rare. Of course I could be wrong.
I have been seeing her for past few months, $$ she is ok with video and toys etc. She is legit 8. She is single mom of 2, looking for extra cash. I hope it never ends. A true Unicorn.
Again, don't give up. Dreams come true!
-
04-20-22 20:44 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 450Seeking advice
I am wondering if it is possible to buy a premium account with a store bought card. I want to get on the site but would prefer to not use one of my CC.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
Any advice would be appreciated.
-
04-19-22 20:50 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 211Jealous!
Jealous I can't see what these girls look like or how to reach them. Too cheap and lazy to join.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 20:28 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 574What's the username? I'm getting "Profile not available".
Originally Posted by Jaristas
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




