LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #3046

    ContentNotApproved


  2. #3045

    Pretty09 kitten

    Has anyone done anything with her? Seems to have GPS. I had got some messaging going with her previously and while I may have low balled a bit at 3 she basically laughed at it and that was end of that. I suspect she may have gotten lucky with one whale in the past and trying to recreate lost glory.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-03ddd84a32fc

  3. #3044
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave3038  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Exchanged some messages but let my membership expire before getting offsite contact like a dummy. Would love to hear if she's worth the renewal. Feel free to PM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-2efe7e505075
    Don't have specific details but I had messaged her and she seemed legit. I also saw her on Feeld, the alt / swing dating app.

  4. #3043
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxamillion8  [View Original Post]
    She has good experience in this hobby. She left for foreign studies after we met. Met her in public without any expectations from either side in Chapel hill area. Her asks is high 4 Benjamin per meet to start with. No hosting. Limited action. She is particular in what she will and what she will not do behind closed doors. That all restrictions came after the doors were closed. LOL. With that limitations, I can't spend that kinda money. I'd pass.
    I have met with her recently too, was fun to hang out with but agree in action she just didn't feel into it at all, so have not pursued again.

  5. #3042

    Sexyscientist1210

    Any info on this one? Exchanged some messages but let my membership expire before getting offsite contact like a dummy. Would love to hear if she's worth the renewal. Feel free to PM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-2efe7e505075

  6. #3041
    Do not fall for this scammer. She scammed me for $60 but atleast I came out safe. Asked to send $50 advance and I declined. Agreed to meet and once I reached came out of her apt and sat in my car and demanded all the money in advance, I declined and she wouldn't leave my car. Gave her $60 and left unhurt.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-7c2d6f89140a

  7. #3040

    RE: Curvy Queen

    Quoted $$$ per meet pr 1 k month. Available after 7 pm weekdays or weekends. Does not work for my schedule.

    Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nath5310  [View Original Post]

  8. #3039

    Ncnatalia

    Quote Originally Posted by SandPiper540  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone made contact with this one. She sure sounds legit, I'm hoping to visit her this weekend. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-ab583a0a78c4.
    Did you meet her? What's the damage!?

  9. #3038

    Levitra or Viagra

    100 mg Viagra or 20 mg Levitra.

  10. #3037

  11. #3036

    Golden oldie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmcae1  [View Original Post]
    I had a very nice night with Liz. For you who like attractive, fit, confident, sexy and classy women you should contact her. Although she has. Been on the site for awhile, she has not done too many meets until recently. She is. Definitely a MILF. I was overtaken by her genuine sexuality. Most times I meet women on SA we go to dinner or have drinks. This time she came straight to my room. We enjoyed wine (her) and beer (me) and had a really cool night.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33871...0-cc06fc79de25
    I only just stumbled on this and been going back through to read some old history. LOL on her having not done too many meets back in 2020. I am pretty confident I was her first ever SA meet back in 2014, and yes it was good but she had some BS rules that her hubby wanted back then. But we stayed in touch over text off and on and let's just say she has been enjoying herself ever since. Her body count must be hundreds deep now. She even said she would sometimes go on Tinder after SA dates if she didn't feel satisfied to get more action.

  12. #3035

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by GMag69NC  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-84df5b29c42f

    I'm pretty new to SA and trying it out for a change of pace. Had this girl reach out to me, shared her private pic after some convo, and at first I thought she was fake with that profile pic.

    She's actually pretty cute in the other pics.

    Every response to me was one or two word, delayed responses, but with exclamation marks at least, LOL.

    She randomly hit me up to meet her one day last week if I was free to meet.

    I asked if she has her own place, states no, has a roommates.

    Asked what all she was into, dinner, public etc. She replied with one word, Hotel.

    Idk seems sketchy, any intel?
    Well this is going back a while so may not be useful any more but she is real. Had a M&G with her a while back, she admitted main pic was fake but rest are legit. Absolutely gorgeous IRL, but very hard to pin down.

  13. #3034
    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with her, she said she only offers anal and oral because she is a "virgin". Was asking 4 ben.

  14. #3033

    Chrissy1212

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-214c97e49deb

    Anyone got experience to share?

    Private message me if you don't want it public.

  15. #3032
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txVmwuJFCw0

    This is enough for me to be weirded out. I'm still not answering my phone. Haha. Maybe I'm just paranoid.
    Can't say that local news bit showed anything, but to each his own. A scam company would be better off imitating your voice saying "yes" than jumping through all those hoops of a scam phone call and splicing together recordings. There is not some Mission Impossible-style, nationwide database of voice identification, particularly for a one-syllable word "yes" said over a cell phone connection.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape