Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2986
    This is a link that leads to your inbox, not a profile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]

  2. #2985

    MichelleSuzy1234


  3. #2984
    Quote Originally Posted by NewRdUGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had the same thing happen years ago. I never discuss money on the site but was told I violated the TOS. Wasn't really looking to meet anyone at the time anyway so let the premium expire. Signed up again a few months later with same account and not problems.
    Have dates with a couple of strong POTs, maybe that will tide me over until then, ha.

  4. #2983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    Some years ago, I was banned for mentioning in a message that I liked to take photos during my dates if the girl was into it. Now, I don't know if she reported me or if SA just routinely scans for keywords, but I was banned and told that I was attempting to start an adult entertainment company. Which is absolutely bonkers. They refused to lift the ban, and I just left it alone. About 3 months after that, I randomly tried logging back in. Same email address, same username, same password, nothing changed. And it let me back in.

    I have no clue what I did. Maybe the ban is only temporary or timed dependent upon the offense. Real or imaginary.
    I don't know why you guys put up with this, by all means contact your credit card company and get it refunded.

    There is absolutely nothing on that website that doesn't spell fraud.

  5. #2982
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    Some years ago, I was banned for mentioning in a message that I liked to take photos during my dates if the girl was into it. Now, I don't know if she reported me or if SA just routinely scans for keywords, but I was banned and told that I was attempting to start an adult entertainment company. Which is absolutely bonkers. They refused to lift the ban, and I just left it alone. About 3 months after that, I randomly tried logging back in. Same email address, same username, same password, nothing changed. And it let me back in.

    I have no clue what I did. Maybe the ban is only temporary or timed dependent upon the offense. Real or imaginary.
    I had the same thing happen years ago. I never discuss money on the site but was told I violated the TOS. Wasn't really looking to meet anyone at the time anyway so let the premium expire. Signed up again a few months later with same account and not problems.

  6. #2981
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    I just got banned from SA for "soliciting" (conveniently a few days after they charged me for 3-month renewal). I do not discuss compensation even in texts, much less the site itself. I wrote their contact us page to ask what happened and they responded with a boilerplate email without any details, just that they have "obtained and verified information" and that they won't respond any further.

    Anyone deal with this successfully? I saw a previous post that the admin told them to read the TOS and they got their account reinstated, but I was not given any option like that. I have half a mind to refuse charges on the recent renewal, but not sure if I want to burn that bridge.
    Some years ago, I was banned for mentioning in a message that I liked to take photos during my dates if the girl was into it. Now, I don't know if she reported me or if SA just routinely scans for keywords, but I was banned and told that I was attempting to start an adult entertainment company. Which is absolutely bonkers. They refused to lift the ban, and I just left it alone. About 3 months after that, I randomly tried logging back in. Same email address, same username, same password, nothing changed. And it let me back in.

    I have no clue what I did. Maybe the ban is only temporary or timed dependent upon the offense. Real or imaginary.

  7. #2980
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    I just got banned from SA for "soliciting" (conveniently a few days after they charged me for 3-month renewal). I do not discuss compensation even in texts, much less the site itself. I wrote their contact us page to ask what happened and they responded with a boilerplate email without any details, just that they have "obtained and verified information" and that they won't respond any further.

    Anyone deal with this successfully? I saw a previous post that the admin told them to read the TOS and they got their account reinstated, but I was not given any option like that. I have half a mind to refuse charges on the recent renewal, but not sure if I want to burn that bridge.
    Sorry about that mate. You can always try SB. The responses are not as great as SA. But at least they are not as strict.

  8. #2979

    Watermelon Reported

    She has good experience in this hobby. She left for foreign studies after we met. Met her in public without any expectations from either side in Chapel hill area. Her asks is high 4 Benjamin per meet to start with. No hosting. Limited action. She is particular in what she will and what she will not do behind closed doors. That all restrictions came after the doors were closed. LOL. With that limitations, I can't spend that kinda money. I'd pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewRdUGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-8ec9cf34bd7f

  9. #2978

    Banned from SA

    I just got banned from SA for "soliciting" (conveniently a few days after they charged me for 3-month renewal). I do not discuss compensation even in texts, much less the site itself. I wrote their contact us page to ask what happened and they responded with a boilerplate email without any details, just that they have "obtained and verified information" and that they won't respond any further.

    Anyone deal with this successfully? I saw a previous post that the admin told them to read the TOS and they got their account reinstated, but I was not given any option like that. I have half a mind to refuse charges on the recent renewal, but not sure if I want to burn that bridge.

  10. #2977

    NCNatalie

    Has anyone made contact with this one. She sure sounds legit, I'm hoping to visit her this weekend. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-ab583a0a78c4.

  11. #2976

    CreativeGurl

    Another PPM good to go but does not travel and too far for me to make that trip. Someone take one for the team and report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-84c29f3b5fa4

  12. #2975

    AdorableItGirl

    Any one ready to go and a true sub. Did not get a chance to take it to the next level been too buy someone take the plunge and report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-6911eecfaab7

  13. #2974

    Angela888

    She is real cool older chick but just did not connect in during the deed. PPM type not shaved its been a while for that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-725f79d758f3

  14. #2973

    Scammer

    I met her for lunch Pay to meet which I never did before but I got down to a decent rate and it was not prepaid so I could bail if she was not real. Her pics are real. I had the opportunity to leave with her and go somewhere but my spider sense was going off. She invited me back to her place then ghosted me after she left and came up with the usually excuse line. She followed up with the emergency need money texts where I called her out and it ended there. She is super hot and good personality. She would of made a great SB and actually the only one I have ever met that I would consider putting on a real allowance. She did have a driver that looked like a dude but she claimed it was her dike sister.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bh400  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her too. We seemed to come to an agreement to get together but when it was time to follow up and agree on a time I stopped getting a response.

    I believe JNG-S on 2/6/22 at the grey bar hotel site is her so I'm not to worried she ghosted me. I would pick a neutral location to try again if she gets back to me.

  15. #2972

    Watermelon sugar

    Anyone seen her before? PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-8ec9cf34bd7f

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape