Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2822

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? We set up a meeting soon for what sounds like I can do whatever I want.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-2479344da73d
    I know her.

  2. #2821

    Just opened a SA account after reading your

    Quote Originally Posted by RalDude  [View Original Post]
    A few of you have PM'd me asking how things are going so far as a newbie in the bowl, and how to get started. I put a (longer than expected) post together responding to a Sugar Bowl question over in the main escort thread, that might be useful to others:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...514&viewfull=1#post5645514.

    If this kind of newbie info has value, let me know and I'll make another post (s) with "lessons learned" so far.
    Review and am testing the waters. We would greatly appreciate a "lessons learned" post from you at your convenience.

  3. #2820
    Quote Originally Posted by GMag69NC  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-84df5b29c42f

    I'm pretty new to SA and trying it out for a change of pace. Had this girl reach out to me, shared her private pic after some convo, and at first I thought she was fake with that profile pic.

    She's actually pretty cute in the other pics.

    Every response to me was one or two word, delayed responses, but with exclamation marks at least, LOL.

    She randomly hit me up to meet her one day last week if I was free to meet.

    I asked if she has her own place, states no, has a roommates.

    Asked what all she was into, dinner, public etc. She replied with one word, Hotel.

    Idk seems sketchy, any intel?
    One of the first things to do if you're skeptical is reverse image search on Google:

    https://www.pinterest.co.kr/pin/735846026617529268

    And yes, what you're describing is sketch on its face.

  4. #2819
    Quote Originally Posted by GMag69NC  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-84df5b29c42f

    I'm pretty new to SA and trying it out for a change of pace. Had this girl reach out to me, shared her private pic after some convo, and at first I thought she was fake with that profile pic.

    She's actually pretty cute in the other pics.

    Every response to me was one or two word, delayed responses, but with exclamation marks at least, LOL.

    She randomly hit me up to meet her one day last week if I was free to meet.

    I asked if she has her own place, states no, has a roommates.

    Asked what all she was into, dinner, public etc. She replied with one word, Hotel.

    Idk seems sketchy, any intel?
    Sketchy. Main image comes up on image search (Pintrest & The Chive), which is pretty rare in my experience so far on Seeking. So you're not even dealing with a sophisticated scammer here. If "she" gave you access to her other photos, I'd image search them and see.

    Once I figure out it's a scammer, I've been playing these out just to learn as many of their tricks as possible when big head is in control.

  5. #2818
    Quote Originally Posted by GMag69NC  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-c1c694668a0a

    Any intel on this one as well? She reached out to me and sent me her private pics immediately. Not too sure about her from her profile about being on another account or everything being about her, seems like she might be GPS.

    Not sure. Thoughts?
    I haven't chatted with her, but in general I've noticed a strong correlation between the number of items on their wish list and the GPS level. At 6X she is up there.

  6. #2817

    Lyza

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-c1c694668a0a

    Any intel on this one as well? She reached out to me and sent me her private pics immediately. Not too sure about her from her profile about being on another account or everything being about her, seems like she might be GPS.

    Not sure. Thoughts?

  7. #2816

    Any intel? Tiffany from Raleigh

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-84df5b29c42f

    I'm pretty new to SA and trying it out for a change of pace. Had this girl reach out to me, shared her private pic after some convo, and at first I thought she was fake with that profile pic.

    She's actually pretty cute in the other pics.

    Every response to me was one or two word, delayed responses, but with exclamation marks at least, LOL.

    She randomly hit me up to meet her one day last week if I was free to meet.

    I asked if she has her own place, states no, has a roommates.

    Asked what all she was into, dinner, public etc. She replied with one word, Hotel.

    Idk seems sketchy, any intel?

  8. #2815

    Red Flag. Long (ish) Game Scammer / Blackmailer?

    Sorry, it looks like she blocked me and I can't link to profile, but see the attached photo (If you're chatting with someone that looks like a younger Mary Louise parker this is probably her). User name was Odessa (or similar) in the Winston area (but was willing to meet closer to triangle).

    Good conversations for about a week, said all the right things, and was DTF. She moved things to SMS pretty quickly, and it still went ok. Scheduled a meet and when she assumed I was close to the location (haha jokes on her, I was running late AF), she texted 10 minutes before the time with some story about just figuring our my SMS was a burner number, how she had been a victim of sexual assault, and that she needed my real cell# before she would get out of her car and go in. I acted like I was there already and called BS, said maybe we could just meet by the entrance etc. And get comfortable. She kept pushing for SMS and trying to tease out other personal info (which car are you in, how far did you have to drive to get here etc.). At this point I knew it was a scam, and I was just wasting her time to see how far she would take things, and what other tricks she was going to attempt. She eventually got belligerent and quit responding and apparently blocked me.

    Be safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1790ffd8-2d75-478f-ae92-960fe507a9aa_2x.jpg‎  

  9. #2814

    Blind leading the blind?

    A few of you have PM'd me asking how things are going so far as a newbie in the bowl, and how to get started. I put a (longer than expected) post together responding to a Sugar Bowl question over in the main escort thread, that might be useful to others:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...514&viewfull=1#post5645514.

    If this kind of newbie info has value, let me know and I'll make another post (s) with "lessons learned" so far.

  10. #2813
    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestGuy  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure if this one was real at first as I think she has two profiles and not much on there. She is real and 20. Her pictures are probably a few years old but looks about the same. We set up a meet and she had never done this before except meeting for dinner. She comes back to a room after dinner and after chatting we start making out. Her tits are almost flat chested but she has a nice ass. She seemed nervous at first but spread those legs nice and wide to let me finger her under those jeans so I knew she wanted it. After taking turns sucking on each other she let me slide it in without a condom. She was very tight and enjoyed a rough standing doggy. Sweet girl and would repeat. Damage was 5.
    By "a room" do you mean you booked a hotel room after dinner went well?

  11. #2812

    FlowerLoveBlooming

    Any intel? We set up a meeting soon for what sounds like I can do whatever I want.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-2479344da73d

  12. #2811
    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestGuy  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure if this one was real at first as I think she has two profiles and not much on there. She is real and 20. Her pictures are probably a few years old but looks about the same. We set up a meet and she had never done this before except meeting for dinner. She comes back to a room after dinner and after chatting we start making out. Her tits are almost flat chested but she has a nice ass. She seemed nervous at first but spread those legs nice and wide to let me finger her under those jeans so I knew she wanted it. After taking turns sucking on each other she let me slide it in without a condom. She was very tight and enjoyed a rough standing doggy. Sweet girl and would repeat. Damage was 5.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-da27b2001200

  13. #2810

    Littlebarbie27

    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met this one a few weeks ago. Easy to set up a meet and semi pro vibe. Overall a pleasant experience as she came back to mine after dinner. She had a tight outfit on and nice perky breasts and ass. Opened with a BBBJ but everything else covered. Let me go a few rounds including final round finishing in 69 with blowing a load in her mouth. Very fun girl and can take a good pounding, light choking, fun doggy slapping that ass. I will probably repeat. Damage was 5.
    Link to h we profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-bf049d07b760
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CF1C1A6E-654A-4BD5-B025-7DDB02DB408F.jpg‎  

  14. #2809

    Blueeyedbaby

    Wasn't sure if this one was real at first as I think she has two profiles and not much on there. She is real and 20. Her pictures are probably a few years old but looks about the same. We set up a meet and she had never done this before except meeting for dinner. She comes back to a room after dinner and after chatting we start making out. Her tits are almost flat chested but she has a nice ass. She seemed nervous at first but spread those legs nice and wide to let me finger her under those jeans so I knew she wanted it. After taking turns sucking on each other she let me slide it in without a condom. She was very tight and enjoyed a rough standing doggy. Sweet girl and would repeat. Damage was 5.

  15. #2808

    Littlebarbie27

    Met this one a few weeks ago. Easy to set up a meet and semi pro vibe. Overall a pleasant experience as she came back to mine after dinner. She had a tight outfit on and nice perky breasts and ass. Opened with a BBBJ but everything else covered. Let me go a few rounds including final round finishing in 69 with blowing a load in her mouth. Very fun girl and can take a good pounding, light choking, fun doggy slapping that ass. I will probably repeat. Damage was 5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape