Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24895
    Quote Originally Posted by Riker101  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Lisa in Commerce the other day. So much fun. I love to have an American girl for a massage. Very good massage- she is sexy! Tight body. And so easy to talk to. Can't wait to go back. Clean set up also.
    Where in commerce? What was the cost?

  2. #24894

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Argongas1  [View Original Post]
    All of this is accurate except I found her very cute. She's a MILF. She isn't 25 LOL. But she is certainly attractive to me. But he's spot on about the breasts. Wow.

    She's cool. Nice. Good place. Talkative. Friendly. Attractive. And a good price.
    So just a massage with a handshake at the end?

  3. #24893

    Jenny / Alice / etc

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2790214

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...troit/79511923

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-rubs/45493547

    Girl (s) were super attractive, mid 20's.

    Unfortunately was a new bikini massage spot. Save your cash.

  4. #24892

    Been sold

    Quote Originally Posted by TugHunter  [View Original Post]
    I've had hit and miss luck here. I went twice, once happy, once not happy. The whole ambiance screamed 'trying too hard to look like a jack shack without being one' to me. I haven't been there since before the shutdowns.

    That being said, HeeJung47 recently said Mimi is the one to ask for if you want to leave happy. If you trust his input, she's worth trying. If not, maybe avoid the place. I tend to avoid places that aren't a sure thing, since my AMP time is limited.
    Been sold since you went there. Used to be Chinese, is now Chinese-Korean. And its a sure thing.

  5. #24891

    MIna

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    This AMP is on west side of Southfield Road near Twelve Mile. Any intell? Anyone see Mimi?
    Its MIna, not mimi.

  6. #24890
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone paid their fee for leads / places?

    Is it a ripoff website or real?

    Feel free to PM.

    https://www.massage2book.com/
    I would love to know. I hate paying then its crap.

  7. #24889
    Quote Originally Posted by Riker101  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Lisa in Commerce the other day. So much fun. I love to have an American girl for a massage. Very good massage- she is sexy! Tight body. And so easy to talk to. Can't wait to go back. Clean set up also.
    Where did you find her?

  8. #24888

    Lisa

    Got to see Lisa in Commerce the other day. So much fun. I love to have an American girl for a massage. Very good massage- she is sexy! Tight body. And so easy to talk to. Can't wait to go back. Clean set up also.

  9. #24887

    Shiloh

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Shiloh?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2712558

    PM back is fine..
    Wow looks great, I am interested too. Please someone throw some intel. Thanks in advance.

  10. #24886

    Shiloh

    Any info on Shiloh?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2712558

    PM back is fine.

    Phil.

  11. #24885

    Massage2 book Web site

    Has anyone paid their fee for leads / places?

    Is it a ripoff website or real?

    Feel free to PM.

    https://www.massage2book.com/

  12. #24884

    MH Muscle Healing

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    This AMP is on west side of Southfield Road near Twelve Mile. Any intell? Anyone see Mimi?
    I've had hit and miss luck here. I went twice, once happy, once not happy. The whole ambiance screamed 'trying too hard to look like a jack shack without being one' to me. I haven't been there since before the shutdowns.

    That being said, HeeJung47 recently said Mimi is the one to ask for if you want to leave happy. If you trust his input, she's worth trying. If not, maybe avoid the place. I tend to avoid places that aren't a sure thing, since my AMP time is limited.

  13. #24883

    Nancy at ocean

    Went and saw Nancy at ocean today. Honestly didn't think there was anything special about her. Nothing wrong with her either just didn't seem worth the hype IMO. $100 for nude HJ with roaming.

  14. #24882
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Anything on "MH"

    This AMP is on west side of Southfield Road near Twelve Mile. Any intell? Anyone see Mimi?

  15. #24881

    Links?

    Quote Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard  [View Original Post]
    All the girls there (Catrina included) are also on Seeking.com looking for sugar daddies.
    Do you have any of their seeking links? PM is fine as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape