Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24889
    Quote Originally Posted by Riker101  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Lisa in Commerce the other day. So much fun. I love to have an American girl for a massage. Very good massage- she is sexy! Tight body. And so easy to talk to. Can't wait to go back. Clean set up also.
    Where did you find her?

  2. #24888

    Lisa

    Got to see Lisa in Commerce the other day. So much fun. I love to have an American girl for a massage. Very good massage- she is sexy! Tight body. And so easy to talk to. Can't wait to go back. Clean set up also.

  3. #24887

    Shiloh

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Shiloh?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2712558

    PM back is fine..
    Wow looks great, I am interested too. Please someone throw some intel. Thanks in advance.

  4. #24886

    Shiloh

    Any info on Shiloh?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2712558

    PM back is fine.

    Phil.

  5. #24885

    Massage2 book Web site

    Has anyone paid their fee for leads / places?

    Is it a ripoff website or real?

    Feel free to PM.

    https://www.massage2book.com/

  6. #24884

    MH Muscle Healing

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    This AMP is on west side of Southfield Road near Twelve Mile. Any intell? Anyone see Mimi?
    I've had hit and miss luck here. I went twice, once happy, once not happy. The whole ambiance screamed 'trying too hard to look like a jack shack without being one' to me. I haven't been there since before the shutdowns.

    That being said, HeeJung47 recently said Mimi is the one to ask for if you want to leave happy. If you trust his input, she's worth trying. If not, maybe avoid the place. I tend to avoid places that aren't a sure thing, since my AMP time is limited.

  7. #24883

    Nancy at ocean

    Went and saw Nancy at ocean today. Honestly didn't think there was anything special about her. Nothing wrong with her either just didn't seem worth the hype IMO. $100 for nude HJ with roaming.

  8. #24882
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Anything on "MH"

    This AMP is on west side of Southfield Road near Twelve Mile. Any intell? Anyone see Mimi?

  9. #24881

    Links?

    Quote Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard  [View Original Post]
    All the girls there (Catrina included) are also on Seeking.com looking for sugar daddies.
    Do you have any of their seeking links? PM is fine as well.

  10. #24880

    Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorLotto  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. In Southfield, nice clean office building, private room. Looks are nothing to write home about. But. Her tits are the finest dd's I have ever seen in person! Boob guys should definitely go. Wouldn't let me suckle. No girlfriend experience but nice woman. Good probably for beginners. Nothing more than standard finish for a hundy.
    All of this is accurate except I found her very cute. She's a MILF. She isn't 25 LOL. But she is certainly attractive to me. But he's spot on about the breasts. Wow.

    She's cool. Nice. Good place. Talkative. Friendly. Attractive. And a good price.

  11. #24879

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. Very hot if you're a chubby chaser. 80 for FS short stay, 140 for half hr. Never had a massage from her, just got right into fooling around and intercourse.
    Thanks for the info. I'll give it a shot.

  12. #24878

    Goddess Opalonia anyone see her?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2762093

    Watched a few of her ph videos looks like a fun nuru session anyone have insight to her?

  13. #24877

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie586  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2590150
    Saw her recently. In Southfield, nice clean office building, private room. Looks are nothing to write home about. But. Her tits are the finest dd's I have ever seen in person! Boob guys should definitely go. Wouldn't let me suckle. No girlfriend experience but nice woman. Good probably for beginners. Nothing more than standard finish for a hundy.

  14. #24876
    Quote Originally Posted by SingDong99  [View Original Post]
    I had a relatively long text chat with her. We exchanged pics. It's $100/ hr plus tips, more if you choose outcall. Then she says you know this is massage right and ONLY massage, nothing more? I said well you might want to update your CL ad then and state that. She said why would I do that? A release is illegal I shouldn't have to state that. So I said hey, just trying to save you from a lot of frustration and wasted time, so do whatcha want. I'm confident there's nothing to be had here.

    P.S. She's not very attractive either.
    Thanks SingDong, I also chatted with her and she said 100 incall, I asked if HJ was avaible for that price and she came unglued saying she worked hard and had to learn same stuff chiropractor did so she was worth the 100. I told her no thanks and good luck.

  15. #24875

    Ashleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    What were the rates?
    I've seen her a few times. Very hot if you're a chubby chaser. 80 for FS short stay, 140 for half hr. Never had a massage from her, just got right into fooling around and intercourse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape