Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 11025
-
04-21-22 21:01 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 67EllaMay00 or Indian Diamomd
Anyone have any experience with EllaMay00 on TNA? She has some bad rep but I'm tempted anyway.
How about Indian Diamond? She wouldn't normally be my type but I've got an itch I feel like I need to scratch.
Any perso al expérience would be appreciated. PM is fine if you don't want the world to know.
Thanks in advance.
-
04-21-22 00:36 #4859Banned Member

Posts: 1358OK, that worked, but no reviews, no ads? She does look good, but rates are ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 00:24 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 56Scarlett_13
Can't get the stupid link to work, but does anyone have any experience with her from the other board? TIA.
-
04-20-22 23:58 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 362Link to Bunny on TNA
Originally Posted by BluePony
[View Original Post]
Try here: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?544717-Bunnyyyxo.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 22:15 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 113Here is link.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?544717-Bunnyyyxo
-
04-20-22 19:46 #4855Banned Member

Posts: 1358No such luck. Tried Bunny and Bunnyyyxo on both the Provider and Reviews forums, but nothing came up.
Originally Posted by BluePony
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 16:34 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 113Looks like she erased it but her handle is searchable. Bunnyyyxo.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 15:32 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 77Hate to be the one to pick on you, but RTFF (read the fucking forum, if you are unaware of the acronym). Go to the Seattle main page and search her name in the upper right above the blue bar. There are three pages of hits with her name. Please do your research first. Please.
Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 12:48 #4852Banned Member

Posts: 1358That thread is no longer valid on TNA) that's the message I got after clicking on the link).
Originally Posted by BluePony
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 10:50 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 387Ariana
Ariana Bad Girl Beauty Queen has been around forever. I saw her a few times must have been 6 or 7 years ago. She has put on weight since then. She's pretty stoned and apathetic. Used to offer BBFS but became safety I believe. I liked her look but she was never that into it and often complained I took to long to climax. I think she prefers women in her Civi life. I would not recommend.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 02:27 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 113Bunny in Sumner
Any info on this beauty? Limited info on the other site but sounds like she has been around the strip clubs before. Maybe TGTBT.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-SUMNER-INCALL
-
04-20-22 00:58 #4849Senior Member

Posts: 237Sorry to say, I saw her early in the hobby but still worst provider to date. Ad said private in call ended up being really crappy hotel. Maybe it was a bad day but wig / weave / whatever was a mess, one eyelash fell off etc. The worst was the smell. Not sure if I even finished due to that. Will say she did put in 110% effort head to try but neither of us were in it by then. YMMV though.
Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 20:43 #4848Regular Member

Posts: 25Kylee
Anyone have any info on Kylee Cake? I got an appointment booked this Thursday and was wondering if any of you had a piece of this cake yet. Looks like she got some solid reviews on the other board.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....B-LUX-HOME-I-c
-
04-19-22 17:46 #4847Regular Member

Posts: 1Kelsi Everett
I am also looking for info on Kelsi.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 14:39 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 36Check PM box for my personal experience with one.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





