Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 735 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 11019
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4854
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    That thread is no longer valid on TNA) that's the message I got after clicking on the link).
    Looks like she erased it but her handle is searchable. Bunnyyyxo.

  2. #4853
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Kylee Cake? I got an appointment booked this Thursday and was wondering if any of you had a piece of this cake yet. Looks like she got some solid reviews on the other board.
    Hate to be the one to pick on you, but RTFF (read the fucking forum, if you are unaware of the acronym). Go to the Seattle main page and search her name in the upper right above the blue bar. There are three pages of hits with her name. Please do your research first. Please.

  3. #4852
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this beauty? Limited info on the other site but sounds like she has been around the strip clubs before. Maybe TGTBT.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-SUMNER-INCALL
    That thread is no longer valid on TNA) that's the message I got after clicking on the link).

  4. #4851

    Ariana

    Ariana Bad Girl Beauty Queen has been around forever. I saw her a few times must have been 6 or 7 years ago. She has put on weight since then. She's pretty stoned and apathetic. Used to offer BBFS but became safety I believe. I liked her look but she was never that into it and often complained I took to long to climax. I think she prefers women in her Civi life. I would not recommend.

  5. #4850

    Bunny in Sumner

    Any info on this beauty? Limited info on the other site but sounds like she has been around the strip clubs before. Maybe TGTBT.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-SUMNER-INCALL

  6. #4849
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Kylee Cake? I got an appointment booked this Thursday and was wondering if any of you had a piece of this cake yet. Looks like she got some solid reviews on the other board.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....B-LUX-HOME-I-c
    Sorry to say, I saw her early in the hobby but still worst provider to date. Ad said private in call ended up being really crappy hotel. Maybe it was a bad day but wig / weave / whatever was a mess, one eyelash fell off etc. The worst was the smell. Not sure if I even finished due to that. Will say she did put in 110% effort head to try but neither of us were in it by then. YMMV though.

  7. #4848

    Kylee

    Anyone have any info on Kylee Cake? I got an appointment booked this Thursday and was wondering if any of you had a piece of this cake yet. Looks like she got some solid reviews on the other board.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....B-LUX-HOME-I-c

  8. #4847

    Kelsi Everett

    I am also looking for info on Kelsi.


  9. #4846
    Check PM box for my personal experience with one.

  10. #4845

    First three

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I'll be heading south along the corridor a bit the next few weeks and am hoping you gents have some intel:

    Charlie.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/607900236892

    Ariana:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/412255784049

    Kasey:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/812876098814[/URL]
    The first 3 you lost also advertise in Mount Vernon and Bellingham.

    The fan club girl claims to be in either Arlington or Marysville.

    No I have not sampled, but that is a rather large area to be advertising.

    Do be careful.

  11. #4844

    Double Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried yet?

  12. #4843
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her yet? She says she's new.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby
    I was told meh. Pure safety by one of her reviewers.

  13. #4842

    Double the fun or trouble, pair of milfs worth a look?


  14. #4841

  15. #4840
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her yet? She says she's new.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby
    Definitely a possible fake / liar:

    1. She's been posting on TNA since March 25th.

    2. She has 3 reviews in April in TNA. Very few details.

    3. Google search of her phone number is dubious, at best:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape