Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 11019
-
04-20-22 16:34 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 113Looks like she erased it but her handle is searchable. Bunnyyyxo.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 15:32 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 77Hate to be the one to pick on you, but RTFF (read the fucking forum, if you are unaware of the acronym). Go to the Seattle main page and search her name in the upper right above the blue bar. There are three pages of hits with her name. Please do your research first. Please.
Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 12:48 #4852Banned Member

Posts: 1358That thread is no longer valid on TNA) that's the message I got after clicking on the link).
Originally Posted by BluePony
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 10:50 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 387Ariana
Ariana Bad Girl Beauty Queen has been around forever. I saw her a few times must have been 6 or 7 years ago. She has put on weight since then. She's pretty stoned and apathetic. Used to offer BBFS but became safety I believe. I liked her look but she was never that into it and often complained I took to long to climax. I think she prefers women in her Civi life. I would not recommend.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 02:27 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 113Bunny in Sumner
Any info on this beauty? Limited info on the other site but sounds like she has been around the strip clubs before. Maybe TGTBT.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-SUMNER-INCALL
-
04-20-22 00:58 #4849Senior Member

Posts: 237Sorry to say, I saw her early in the hobby but still worst provider to date. Ad said private in call ended up being really crappy hotel. Maybe it was a bad day but wig / weave / whatever was a mess, one eyelash fell off etc. The worst was the smell. Not sure if I even finished due to that. Will say she did put in 110% effort head to try but neither of us were in it by then. YMMV though.
Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 20:43 #4848Regular Member

Posts: 25Kylee
Anyone have any info on Kylee Cake? I got an appointment booked this Thursday and was wondering if any of you had a piece of this cake yet. Looks like she got some solid reviews on the other board.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....B-LUX-HOME-I-c
-
04-19-22 17:46 #4847Regular Member

Posts: 1Kelsi Everett
I am also looking for info on Kelsi.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 14:39 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 36Check PM box for my personal experience with one.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 22:45 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 700First three
The first 3 you lost also advertise in Mount Vernon and Bellingham.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
The fan club girl claims to be in either Arlington or Marysville.
No I have not sampled, but that is a rather large area to be advertising.
Do be careful.
-
04-18-22 22:29 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 128Double Fun
Anyone tried yet?
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 18:05 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 984I was told meh. Pure safety by one of her reviewers.
Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 17:46 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 603Double the fun or trouble, pair of milfs worth a look?
Could be fun.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...erett/79668640
-
04-18-22 00:12 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 46Intel along the corridor?
I'll be heading south along the corridor a bit the next few weeks and am hoping you gents have some intel:
Charlie.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/607900236892
Ariana:
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/412255784049
Kasey:
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/812876098814
Kelsi:
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/433077236079
AJ:
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...b/851800205450
Demi Rae.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/389972644282
-
04-15-22 18:18 #4840Banned Member

Posts: 1358Definitely a possible fake / liar:
Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy
[View Original Post]
1. She's been posting on TNA since March 25th.
2. She has 3 reviews in April in TNA. Very few details.
3. Google search of her phone number is dubious, at best:
https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8











Reply With Quote





