Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 7974
-
04-21-22 08:10 #4884Senior Member

Posts: 514Philadelphia is now ranked 6th. Judging by the other cities, I could easily see philly being knocked out of the top 10 in the next decade or so.
In my opinion, the drugs is the biggest factor. Most escorts end up so addicted that they can't keep their clients and end up on the streets, jail, OD, etc. The surrounding burbs try to concentrate the crime to philly and philly tries to concentrate the crime to kenso (and other areas).
I think the philly AMP scene is quite a bit better compared to other big cities. But sometimes you get tired of eating Chinese food for every meal.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 01:34 #4883Senior Member

Posts: 987Philadelphia is just horrible all around. It's the poorest largest city, the most racially segregated large city, it has absolutely zero nightlife and now the most serious crime of murders and robberies is through the roof with no end in sight.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 16:15 #4882Senior Member

Posts: 197Your preaching to the choir. I have been saying it for years, for being the 5th largest city in the US. Philadelphia area is a wasteland when it comes to good providers. These providers don't even look half as good as NY ones and want to charge 2x as much. Absolutely absurd. The fact they continue to do so, tells me they are getting enough suckers to pay them.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
We mongers have noone to blame but ourselfs. Stopping overpaying these mediocre broads! For what they charge you can fly to DR or mexico for weekend and have the best 2 nights of your mongering life!
-
04-20-22 12:36 #4881Senior Member

Posts: 260A lot of these girls are simply delusional and think they're hot stuff because they're used to desperate losers or white knights always kissing their ass and telling them how great they are. Look at all the fat, ugly chicks charging $500+/ hr. It's a joke but if they get a couple suckers to bite then it's worth it to them.
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 11:13 #4880Senior Member

Posts: 720Trawling
Your point is accurate. I call it trawling. They run an ad with a super high ask, and see if they get a bite. If they do, fine. If they don't, they have their still have their bartending or retail job. One or two hits every month or so is all they expect.
Originally Posted by Yardeyaryar
[View Original Post]
If they'd lower their expectations some, they just might do OK. But I sympathize because they see so many sleazy ads out there (STG, etc.) that they figure they'd better ask a lot to help weed out the weirdos, or to make it worthwhile when they have to deal with one.
-
04-19-22 23:16 #4879Senior Member

Posts: 204These hoes, man
Yeah man, she was a trip. The only good thing from the experience was the compliments about my size and body figure. Everything else was just meh. He had the tv on and was watch a weird compilation of videos on daytime television. She would smoke then comment about what's on tv. Hoe thinks I'm coming back next week. She'll be disappointed.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 22:49 #4878Senior Member

Posts: 640Brianna Head Dr is in town
Just came from seeing Brianna Belle out the airport. She's a latina MILF and her head is always A1. You don't even notice that your wearing a condom. I've seen her before when I was out Baltimore and we kept in touch on instagram over the last couple years. She DM'd me to tell me she would be here in Philly today. She said she'll be in town for a couple days. She has videos on her ad so you can see what she's working with.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/80069359
-
04-19-22 22:42 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 640I'm cracking up at this review. LOL.
Originally Posted by CK465
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 22:04 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 204Ebony Gilf
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/496972325836
Saw her the other day and looked older in person. Chunky with a big ass but nothing to gush over. Payed for hour but stayed for about forty minutes. The date in general was forgettable, seemed cool at first but insisted on getting a tip. Gave me a BBJ, nothing to rave about. Got down to business and again, forgettable. Chick is a bit crazy too. Says she's forty two with seven kids, oldest is thirty which meant she had her first kid at eleven. Her words not mine. She claimed she got her first period at nine. Yeah after getting dressed I was like never again and sipped some Jim Bean to help forget the experience.
-
04-19-22 08:21 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 130Hollowed out
Seems that what's happening is the same as what happened to the middle class. You either overpay for a decent girl that's jacked her rate up, or you deal with dollar store street walkers.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 07:56 #4874Senior Member

Posts: 253So long philly
I'm up in NY right now, come here about 2-3 x a week for work, and just got back from an amazing experience with a very attractive older latin provider. Thick, well mannered, no attitude. Damage -- 60! As we spea I'mk omw to see another provider for the same rate. I'm so done with philly. NYC has more options, way better rates, and better service quality. I just can't stand philly anymore; tired of the high rates, poor service and lack of variety. Here in ny I'm getting a buffet of options. Screw philly!
-
04-18-22 20:45 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 223Anyone can upload a definition there, doesn't make it true. Back in my day, a snow bunny was only a chick who put out for coke or crack (of any race). Judging by the number of ads for snow bunnies who won't see AA, I'm guessing the definition has evolved.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 19:53 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 1384So true!! I think the same things every time I read their posts.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 18:24 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 2785I thought a "Snow Bunny" was a white girl that had preference for BBC?
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...m=snow%20bunny
-
04-18-22 17:30 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 223PSA: Ad translations
If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:
Curvy: Fat.
Thick: Fat.
Juicy: Fat.
MILF: Old and fat.
Petite: Short and fat.
Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.
BBW: Impossibly fat.
Snow Bunny: White.
Mixed: Black.
Exotic: Black.
From the Islands: Black.
Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.
No AA: My pimp is black.
Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.
I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.
Open Minded: 3 hole Friendly.
Squirter: I'll piss on you.
Party Friendly: Junkie.
Spinner: Usually junkie.
Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.
Deposit Required: Scam artist.
Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.
Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.
Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.
My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.
Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.
No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.
I Love White Guys: Overpay me.
Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.
No Time Wasters: I will waste your time.









Reply With Quote



