Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 532 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4884
    Philadelphia is now ranked 6th. Judging by the other cities, I could easily see philly being knocked out of the top 10 in the next decade or so.

    In my opinion, the drugs is the biggest factor. Most escorts end up so addicted that they can't keep their clients and end up on the streets, jail, OD, etc. The surrounding burbs try to concentrate the crime to philly and philly tries to concentrate the crime to kenso (and other areas).

    I think the philly AMP scene is quite a bit better compared to other big cities. But sometimes you get tired of eating Chinese food for every meal.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    Your preaching to the choir. I have been saying it for years, for being the 5th largest city in the US. Philadelphia area is a wasteland when it comes to good providers. These providers don't even look half as good as NY ones and want to charge 2x as much. Absolutely absurd. The fact they continue to do so, tells me they are getting enough suckers to pay them.

    We mongers have noone to blame but ourselfs. Stopping overpaying these mediocre broads! For what they charge you can fly to DR or mexico for weekend and have the best 2 nights of your mongering life!

  2. #4883
    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    Your preaching to the choir. I have been saying it for years, for being the 5th largest city in the US. Philadelphia area is a wasteland when it comes to good providers. These providers don't even look half as good as NY ones and want to charge 2x as much. Absolutely absurd. The fact they continue to do so, tells me they are getting enough suckers to pay them.

    We mongers have noone to blame but ourselfs. Stopping overpaying these mediocre broads! For what they charge you can fly to DR or mexico for weekend and have the best 2 nights of your mongering life!
    Philadelphia is just horrible all around. It's the poorest largest city, the most racially segregated large city, it has absolutely zero nightlife and now the most serious crime of murders and robberies is through the roof with no end in sight.

  3. #4882
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    I'm up in NY right now, come here about 2-3 x a week for work, and just got back from an amazing experience with a very attractive older latin provider. Thick, well mannered, no attitude. Damage -- 60! As we spea I'mk omw to see another provider for the same rate. I'm so done with philly. NYC has more options, way better rates, and better service quality. I just can't stand philly anymore; tired of the high rates, poor service and lack of variety. Here in ny I'm getting a buffet of options. Screw philly!
    Your preaching to the choir. I have been saying it for years, for being the 5th largest city in the US. Philadelphia area is a wasteland when it comes to good providers. These providers don't even look half as good as NY ones and want to charge 2x as much. Absolutely absurd. The fact they continue to do so, tells me they are getting enough suckers to pay them.

    We mongers have noone to blame but ourselfs. Stopping overpaying these mediocre broads! For what they charge you can fly to DR or mexico for weekend and have the best 2 nights of your mongering life!

  4. #4881
    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    Your point is accurate. I call it trawling. They run an ad with a super high ask, and see if they get a bite. If they do, fine. If they don't, they have their still have their bartending or retail job. One or two hits every month or so is all they expect.

    If they'd lower their expectations some, they just might do OK. But I sympathize because they see so many sleazy ads out there (STG, etc.) that they figure they'd better ask a lot to help weed out the weirdos, or to make it worthwhile when they have to deal with one.
    A lot of these girls are simply delusional and think they're hot stuff because they're used to desperate losers or white knights always kissing their ass and telling them how great they are. Look at all the fat, ugly chicks charging $500+/ hr. It's a joke but if they get a couple suckers to bite then it's worth it to them.

  5. #4880

    Trawling

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardeyaryar  [View Original Post]
    It's just if they're born here. Any US girl thinks she's much more than she is. The Asians an South Americans that come up here are charging 1/2 or even 1/3rd what they would if they were born here, and they'll probably treat you better too.

    My belief is that most US born girls are in retail or bartenders etc and are more interested in supplementing their income by working once a week.

    If you make 600 a week bartending, and escort once a week for 700, that's about 940 if it were taxed, so they're equivalent 1540 or about 80 k per year. That's from 31 k to 80 k a year just by meeting a stranger once a week for an hour.

    If you're making it your job, or visiting the US for a few months, you might be able to work 2 x a day 7 days a week. At 400 you're going home to your 3rd world country with 50 k after 2 months.
    Your point is accurate. I call it trawling. They run an ad with a super high ask, and see if they get a bite. If they do, fine. If they don't, they have their still have their bartending or retail job. One or two hits every month or so is all they expect.

    If they'd lower their expectations some, they just might do OK. But I sympathize because they see so many sleazy ads out there (STG, etc.) that they figure they'd better ask a lot to help weed out the weirdos, or to make it worthwhile when they have to deal with one.

  6. #4879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    These hoes, man

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I'm cracking up at this review. LOL.
    Yeah man, she was a trip. The only good thing from the experience was the compliments about my size and body figure. Everything else was just meh. He had the tv on and was watch a weird compilation of videos on daytime television. She would smoke then comment about what's on tv. Hoe thinks I'm coming back next week. She'll be disappointed.

  7. #4878

    Brianna Head Dr is in town

    Just came from seeing Brianna Belle out the airport. She's a latina MILF and her head is always A1. You don't even notice that your wearing a condom. I've seen her before when I was out Baltimore and we kept in touch on instagram over the last couple years. She DM'd me to tell me she would be here in Philly today. She said she'll be in town for a couple days. She has videos on her ad so you can see what she's working with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/80069359

  8. #4877
    Quote Originally Posted by CK465  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/496972325836

    Saw her the other day and looked older in person. Chunky with a big ass but nothing to gush over. Payed for hour but stayed for about forty minutes. The date in general was forgettable, seemed cool at first but insisted on getting a tip. Gave me a BBJ, nothing to rave about. Got down to business and again, forgettable. Chick is a bit crazy too. Says she's forty two with seven kids, oldest is thirty which meant she had her first kid at eleven. Her words not mine. She claimed she got her first period at nine. Yeah after getting dressed I was like never again and sipped some Jim Bean to help forget the experience.
    I'm cracking up at this review. LOL.

  9. #4876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Ebony Gilf

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/496972325836

    Saw her the other day and looked older in person. Chunky with a big ass but nothing to gush over. Payed for hour but stayed for about forty minutes. The date in general was forgettable, seemed cool at first but insisted on getting a tip. Gave me a BBJ, nothing to rave about. Got down to business and again, forgettable. Chick is a bit crazy too. Says she's forty two with seven kids, oldest is thirty which meant she had her first kid at eleven. Her words not mine. She claimed she got her first period at nine. Yeah after getting dressed I was like never again and sipped some Jim Bean to help forget the experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   1.jpg‎  

  10. #4875

    Hollowed out

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    So true!! I think the same things every time I read their posts.
    Seems that what's happening is the same as what happened to the middle class. You either overpay for a decent girl that's jacked her rate up, or you deal with dollar store street walkers.

  11. #4874

    So long philly

    I'm up in NY right now, come here about 2-3 x a week for work, and just got back from an amazing experience with a very attractive older latin provider. Thick, well mannered, no attitude. Damage -- 60! As we spea I'mk omw to see another provider for the same rate. I'm so done with philly. NYC has more options, way better rates, and better service quality. I just can't stand philly anymore; tired of the high rates, poor service and lack of variety. Here in ny I'm getting a buffet of options. Screw philly!

  12. #4873
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    I thought a "Snow Bunny" was a white girl that had preference for BBC?

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...m=snow%20bunny
    Anyone can upload a definition there, doesn't make it true. Back in my day, a snow bunny was only a chick who put out for coke or crack (of any race). Judging by the number of ads for snow bunnies who won't see AA, I'm guessing the definition has evolved.

  13. #4872
    Quote Originally Posted by LBerkey  [View Original Post]
    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the Islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.

    I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.

    Open Minded: 3 hole Friendly.

    Squirter: I'll piss on you.

    Party Friendly: Junkie.

    Spinner: Usually junkie.

    Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.

    Deposit Required: Scam artist.

    Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.

    Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.

    Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.

    My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.

    Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.

    No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.

    I Love White Guys: Overpay me.

    Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.

    No Time Wasters: I will waste your time.
    So true!! I think the same things every time I read their posts.

  14. #4871
    Quote Originally Posted by LBerkey  [View Original Post]
    Snow Bunny: White.
    .
    I thought a "Snow Bunny" was a white girl that had preference for BBC?

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...m=snow%20bunny

  15. #4870

    PSA: Ad translations

    If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet. There's what she says and what she really means:

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.

    Exotic: Black.

    From the Islands: Black.

    Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

    Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.

    I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.

    Open Minded: 3 hole Friendly.

    Squirter: I'll piss on you.

    Party Friendly: Junkie.

    Spinner: Usually junkie.

    Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.

    Deposit Required: Scam artist.

    Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.

    Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.

    Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager kicking me out.

    My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.

    Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.

    No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.

    I Love White Guys: Overpay me.

    Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.

    No Time Wasters: I will waste your time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape