Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 28071
-
04-20-22 19:09 #18321Senior Member

Posts: 69Thanks For The Reviews!
Long time lurker, finally decided it was time to make an account and contribute.
Thanks all for the Eva reviews, finally took the dive and it was a great time! Now just to figure out if Kiki or Hunni is next!
-
04-20-22 17:39 #18320Senior Member

Posts: 618See FS Spas in SD thread. Huyna has recent small butt implants but her tits are not obviously fake.
Originally Posted by Nevcantel
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 17:27 #18319Senior Member

Posts: 108Lisa
Can you describe Lisa's looks, thanks.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 14:59 #18318Banned Member

Posts: 30Young spa
Saw young spa just opened up, looks promising so far. All the providers so far are D to DD with ass apparently. Also it looks like a Sophia is working, wonder if it's the same Sophia from moon.
-
04-20-22 13:10 #18317Banned Member

Posts: 319108 man made ass
Someone posted about a girl at 108 who has man made tits and ass. I can't seem to find the post anymore. What was the girls name. I'd like to go visit and see how she is. Thanks in advance.
-
04-20-22 12:45 #18316Banned Member

Posts: 713NLBC which is the same location as VIP number 2. It was never downtown, it has always been in Hillcrest.
Originally Posted by TempleAvenue
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
04-20-22 12:08 #18315Banned Member

Posts: 335Kiki
NLBC. Address is on Rubmaps. Phone number that ends in 1368.
Originally Posted by TempleAvenue
[View Original Post]
Mr MuffMan.
-
04-20-22 09:08 #18314Senior Member

Posts: 106Where is this Kiki
Can you tell where Kiki is working? Super Spa? Or NLCB / old VIP in downtown?
Originally Posted by MrMuffMan
[View Original Post]
I did a search and still can't determine where she works now.
Thanks in Advance.
-
04-19-22 20:04 #18313Senior Member

Posts: 254Go to Hong Kong Club in TJ.
Originally Posted by MrDickerDown
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 19:38 #18312Senior Member

Posts: 618Humaniplex. Great site for independents. We have a sub forum on the topic here.
Originally Posted by Yopyul456
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 19:10 #18311Regular Member

Posts: 2I'm a noobie, where / what is HX?
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
I've had experience with independents only, but their rates are too high for my addiction xD.
-
04-19-22 17:57 #18310Senior Member

Posts: 618Bro that's a tall ask at a massage parlor. Plenty of 18-22 young white and Latina FS girls on HX tho.
Originally Posted by MrDickerDown
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 17:21 #18309Banned Member

Posts: 335
Originally Posted by Nevcantel
[View Original Post]
I forgot about Eveline. I haven't seen her in close to 2 years but I'd highly recommend her. She doesn't have the big ass though, so that might be a dealbreaker for you. She's more of a fit really hot Latina MILF (probably early 40's at this point). But she's very sexy and knows how to please and treat a man. I always paid for the upgraded services and she was very GFE with me (YMMV of course). I haven't seen any of the other girls in her "crew", but some of them definitely look hot. The King can probably give you some insight, I believe he's mongered with them all LOL. Probably best to move this conversation to the Independent section though and keep this clear for massage parlor reports.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Mr MuffMan.
-
04-19-22 16:44 #18308Regular Member

Posts: 19Buddy's Bday
My buddy's birthday is coming up and I want to take him somewhere special. Looking for a place with young girls, preferably white or Latina but emphasis on young. Also place needs to be FS, been to 108 been to VIP, along with many other AMPs but this time looking for something new hopefully you all can help me. DM me if you don't want to reply I am also willing to exchange information if you need it.
Thanks in advance.
Mr. Dickerdown.
-
04-19-22 14:34 #18307Senior Member

Posts: 61LA's finest
I am going up to LA today and have some time for mongering. Are there any must see spots I should visit?










Reply With Quote





