Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5166

    WTH! I got banned from SA!

    If the site knows exactly what's going on with these sugar hungry humans. Why in the world would they arbitrarily disable an account? I get, I know they have to abide by the BS rules but come on!

    In that case take down the whole site Mr Big Brother!

    Anyways been talking to Mamacita and others like the Greenfiled chick; which I think is a bit nuts to want to charge $$ for PPM. I do think most girls are real but definitely think they have a GPS! $$ for a quick one? Really? That's like a full paycheck from many folks working a 40 hr shift! LOL guess I'm just mad I was in the process of getting to meet up with her and can no longer talk to her. Any senior willing to PM me her digits?

  2. #5165

    Kiki_xoxo

    Hit a home run on this finally, took me few weeks but sure enough, both thighs were wide open this morning for a breakfast romp. Lord have mercy, fresh out of shower, clean kitty and cute mini skirt. Pound town do have a true meaning in my heart for sure, never fails. All the acronyms was used without C in it. She said her box is blown up for sure and I caught her at a good time, below market PPM for sure. FYI- didn't give her anything for M&G, charming paid off.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-02968b1072c8

  3. #5164

    Athletic Girl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-de8124143f45#.

    Has anyone have any info or success with her?

  4. #5163

    Astra

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-fe285ca64c02

    Too rich for my taste. Seniors can message me for more but I won't be seeing her.

  5. #5162

    Themoonchild

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-4f9da259371c

    Anyone? Her body looks great and she seems sweet to chat with, although slow on responses.
    She's real and travel back and forth to LA, or used to. Been on SA for 3-4 years, I've seen her couple years ago. She's a weird cat actually, thinks highly of herself, GPS now for sure. I've actually seen that blonde in her pics. Lets just say they have a handful of friends that are sugaring and are down for threesome.

  6. #5161

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    As I recall almost seems pro. Texted her and she was at my place same day or next. Not a great body. Nothing to really be memorable. Didn't repeat.
    Definitely a pro and sees lots of guys.

  7. #5160

    Witty

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeWill  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a review of her on here before but nothing comes up on a search. Maybe she changed her moniker? Thanks in advance for any info. Leewill.
    Met her about a month ago, she's living in Kokomo but came down to Fishers for a visit. Easygoing, was up for the usual. Would meet again but not in a hurry to.

  8. #5159

    Think I posted about her

    As I recall almost seems pro. Texted her and she was at my place same day or next. Not a great body. Nothing to really be memorable. Didn't repeat.

  9. #5158

    Here it is

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I may have reached out. Have a link?
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-8562902e1c1d

  10. #5157

    Thanks Slay

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Regina. She's basically a backpage escort (for real) and has had several profiles on SA. In a scary part of town and she'll blow your phone up. Don't do it.
    Made the mistake last summer of giving her my number, never saw her but no shit on the blowin your phone up, ignored her until she finally gave up. She must have seen I was back on SA and here come the text again. I'll just block her this time.

    TB.

  11. #5156

    Regina

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this chick. She was on last summer, hit me up but I had to many irons in the fire and she's a little older and bigger than I prefer. She's hitting me up again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-b9fd4c6eb3a3
    Her name is Regina. She's basically a backpage escort (for real) and has had several profiles on SA. In a scary part of town and she'll blow your phone up. Don't do it.

  12. #5155

    About 6 months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-4f9da259371c

    Anyone? Her body looks great and she seems sweet to chat with, although slow on responses.
    Saw her a few times. She has an incredibly inflated ego and looks way better with clothes on than off. Boobs hang like pancakes.

    Huge. Meh.

  13. #5154

    Moonchild

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-4f9da259371c

    Anyone? Her body looks great and she seems sweet to chat with, although slow on responses.

  14. #5153

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeWill  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a review of her on here before but nothing comes up on a search. Maybe she changed her moniker? Thanks in advance for any info. Leewill.
    I may have reached out. Have a link?

  15. #5152

    WittyHottie

    I thought I saw a review of her on here before but nothing comes up on a search. Maybe she changed her moniker? Thanks in advance for any info. Leewill.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape