Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 6996
-
04-21-22 14:26 #5166Senior Member

Posts: 38WTH! I got banned from SA!
If the site knows exactly what's going on with these sugar hungry humans. Why in the world would they arbitrarily disable an account? I get, I know they have to abide by the BS rules but come on!
In that case take down the whole site Mr Big Brother!
Anyways been talking to Mamacita and others like the Greenfiled chick; which I think is a bit nuts to want to charge $$ for PPM. I do think most girls are real but definitely think they have a GPS! $$ for a quick one? Really? That's like a full paycheck from many folks working a 40 hr shift! LOL guess I'm just mad I was in the process of getting to meet up with her and can no longer talk to her. Any senior willing to PM me her digits?
-
04-21-22 14:11 #5165Senior Member

Posts: 210Kiki_xoxo
Hit a home run on this finally, took me few weeks but sure enough, both thighs were wide open this morning for a breakfast romp. Lord have mercy, fresh out of shower, clean kitty and cute mini skirt. Pound town do have a true meaning in my heart for sure, never fails. All the acronyms was used without C in it. She said her box is blown up for sure and I caught her at a good time, below market PPM for sure. FYI- didn't give her anything for M&G, charming paid off.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-02968b1072c8
-
04-21-22 13:27 #5164Regular Member

Posts: 1Athletic Girl
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-de8124143f45#.
Has anyone have any info or success with her?
-
04-20-22 18:59 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 1095Astra
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-fe285ca64c02
Too rich for my taste. Seniors can message me for more but I won't be seeing her.
-
04-20-22 18:16 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 210Themoonchild
She's real and travel back and forth to LA, or used to. Been on SA for 3-4 years, I've seen her couple years ago. She's a weird cat actually, thinks highly of herself, GPS now for sure. I've actually seen that blonde in her pics. Lets just say they have a handful of friends that are sugaring and are down for threesome.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 10:51 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 578Pro
Definitely a pro and sees lots of guys.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 10:22 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 48Witty
Met her about a month ago, she's living in Kokomo but came down to Fishers for a visit. Easygoing, was up for the usual. Would meet again but not in a hurry to.
Originally Posted by LeeWill
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 09:31 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 137Think I posted about her
As I recall almost seems pro. Texted her and she was at my place same day or next. Not a great body. Nothing to really be memorable. Didn't repeat.
Originally Posted by LeeWill
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 09:24 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 155Here it is
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-8562902e1c1d
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 21:49 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 268Thanks Slay
Made the mistake last summer of giving her my number, never saw her but no shit on the blowin your phone up, ignored her until she finally gave up. She must have seen I was back on SA and here come the text again. I'll just block her this time.
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
TB.
-
04-19-22 20:30 #5156Senior Member

Posts: 137Regina
Her name is Regina. She's basically a backpage escort (for real) and has had several profiles on SA. In a scary part of town and she'll blow your phone up. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by TommyButt
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 18:45 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 137About 6 months ago
Saw her a few times. She has an incredibly inflated ego and looks way better with clothes on than off. Boobs hang like pancakes.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
Huge. Meh.
-
04-19-22 18:31 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 1095Moonchild
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-4f9da259371c
Anyone? Her body looks great and she seems sweet to chat with, although slow on responses.
-
04-19-22 18:30 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 1095Link
I may have reached out. Have a link?
Originally Posted by LeeWill
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 16:11 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 155WittyHottie
I thought I saw a review of her on here before but nothing comes up on a search. Maybe she changed her moniker? Thanks in advance for any info. Leewill.









Reply With Quote






