Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 26914
-
04-20-22 11:42 #18799Senior Member

Posts: 208If she's real I'll eat my hat.
Originally Posted by Xena6
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 11:29 #18798Senior Member

Posts: 808Visiting. Whats on the North Side of Town?
Will be visiting next week around the Deerfield area. Have checked out the forum for Northern Suburbs but everything seems dead except Waukegan, which is way north. Is it really that dead outside of downtown or does everyone just report on this page?
I'm a professional unicorn chaser. I most often strike out but sometimes get lucky. Below are pics of current regular, and generally prefer college age spinners. I would appreciate any tips for similar ladies in the area. Is it worthwhile to reactivate my SA account or just stick to ads?
https://skipthegames.com/img/016/MTY...zYxMzRjMGY.jpg
https://skipthegames.com/img/017/Mjk...DQxYWY2MjY.jpg
If anyone visits Augusta or Atlanta I can make a few toe curling recommendations in kind.
-
04-20-22 08:32 #18797Regular Member

Posts: 7Cynthia
Anyone have experience with this Cynthia? I'm thinking it's TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/80098700
-
04-18-22 22:13 #18796Regular Member

Posts: 18Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 21:44 #18795Regular Member

Posts: 22Kelly
She's definitely real. Out of Schaumburg and Algonquin.
Originally Posted by Blvd222
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 20:16 #18794Senior Member

Posts: 337She's real, used to be a redhead. Mature works up north, have never seen, but she has been discussed on here.
Originally Posted by Blvd222
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 16:27 #18793Regular Member

Posts: 7I saw her before Covid times and must have gotten her on a terrible day. She was 20 minutes late and was not into it at all, very lackluster. I closed my eyes and got through it as fast as I could and left about 30 minutes early. At the end she apologized said she had stayed up all night studying.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 12:27 #18792Regular Member

Posts: 17Is this real or just LEO?
I continue seeing this ad: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/79935336.
The web site currently show ads from 08/17/2021 with comments and reviews.
Anyone know?
-
04-18-22 11:42 #18791Senior Member

Posts: 573Do you have contacts for them? I am not far from Dwight a few times a year wouldn't mind a resource in that area.
Originally Posted by Pepperonipples
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 09:22 #18790Senior Member

Posts: 96Giselle
Did you learn what Giselle's VIP service includes? If so, please pm me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 00:54 #18789Senior Member

Posts: 70Paige Tryst
Paige. She's definitely real but she had a change of name apparently based on searching the forums: https://tryst.link/escort/paige-250.
Originally Posted by Nicker69
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 00:09 #18788Senior Member

Posts: 434License
There is a popular agency that has beautiful girls touring through here every so often. They ask for your drivers license as part of their screening. I declined and they waived the requirement. Glad they did because I had a great time but got in an argument with the agency later on. They threatened me every which way.
Originally Posted by BobKelso954
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 23:20 #18787Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks
Thanks for the heads up Hamsolo.
Originally Posted by HamSolo
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 14:52 #18786Senior Member

Posts: 342Giving I'd to agencies is also dangerous
Just to add on to this. There's a Chicago agency that actually tells you that they will out you if they choose to. Check this out from the terms of Michelle's escorts:
Originally Posted by BobKelso954
[View Original Post]
https://www.michellesescorts.com/Terms.htm
Basically if they suspect you of getting the girl's number they'll out you.
-
04-17-22 01:01 #18785Regular Member

Posts: 18SugarDaddy com
I'm on the lookout for a chick who can deepthroat easily / has no gag reflex. Meet up with 2 different women on this site.
One is Bribaby_813 -23 years old, really dry BJ but not bad nonetheless. Let me cum in her mouth twice for 2 xx. Tried to deepthroat a few times but never successfull. Located in Joliet. Comes to you but has a driver.
The other is Kitkat0365 -21 years old, tongue ring, bad teeth. Heavier chick but kind of cute. Really wants to please but barely tried to deepthroat. She's new and you can get a BBBJ for 5 x but she kinda just stops when you cum. She drives herself. Located near Dwight.
There's an 18 year old I'm trying to work with but she's flaky.
There's also a cute Hispanic but she claims she has some past trauma so I don't know if that one is going to work out.
I'll let you guys know more if and when I get more of these "sugar babies" to suck my cock.










Reply With Quote






