Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 26914
-
04-16-22 21:12 #18784Senior Member

Posts: 54Elaina. Prior Michelle's Girl
Does anyone remember Elaina from Michelle's? She was a strikingly gorgeous girl who was about as flexible as anyone I can remember. She could put her heels behind her ears and stay there for 20 minutes. I'm looking for a beautiful girl the week of April 25th with a similar skill set.
-
04-16-22 19:50 #18783Senior Member

Posts: 1264Not sure the relevance to what I said but good info. Maybe you meant to reply to another post?
Originally Posted by BobKelso954
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 19:16 #18782Senior Member

Posts: 55Vivianna
Let me assure you that she is not transitioned from a he to a she because we got a room together in melrose park & she's an actual women. Plus has an 8 year old daughter, hope that reassures your doubts.
Originally Posted by MrDunning
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 18:20 #18781Senior Member

Posts: 55Lulu
Thanks so much for the solid advice.
Originally Posted by BobKelso954
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 17:47 #18780Regular Member

Posts: 10From Mr. Dunning
My question was based on the second paragraph.
Originally Posted by MrDunning
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 17:45 #18779Senior Member

Posts: 55Lilith Vale
Has anybody seen her, if so how's your experience?
https://tryst.link/escort/lilith-vale
-
04-16-22 17:07 #18778Regular Member

Posts: 5Christy Mack LOL
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79804055
Hey guys, just remember to live your dream of fucking a porn star! LOL. I'm sure this is totally a legit ad.
-
04-16-22 17:06 #18777Senior Member

Posts: 55Vivianna
Thankfully I got lucky supposedly & met her iun a good mood. She's very moody I will give you that, but when it comes to performing she knows what to do.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 16:20 #18776Senior Member

Posts: 108Never giver drivers license
I would never give a girl my drivers license, gosh don't be gullible she will have you by the balls. She will be able to show up at your place, speak to your wife / parents / neighbor, impersonate you on social media or worse! Any photo sent can never be taken back and may end up on social media forever. Don't share any of your personal details, specially your face- no face time either, screen shots are so easy to take and use against you. Stay home and jerk off instead. My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by LongDStyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 15:48 #18775Senior Member

Posts: 337I inquired back in October and general consensus was that she was a he, however I did set something up contrary to what anyone thought, it was all good to go and she proceeded to ghost me, after arriving in her area, then calls me back 1/2 hour later to say that she's ready, my small window of time had already clpsed at that point. Then another time, she was a total * and told me she called the shots, I was like whatever and she told me to lose her # .
Originally Posted by MrDunning
[View Original Post]
Search back and you will find that info.
But this is the only ok experience I've seen on her.
-
04-16-22 14:59 #18774Senior Member

Posts: 55Violet
Has anyone seen Violet from Evanston, if so how was she?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7085953628
-
04-16-22 12:53 #18773Senior Member

Posts: 55[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-16-22 12:00 #18772Senior Member

Posts: 88Arbella was great! Wish she would come back.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 07:36 #18771Senior Member

Posts: 96Arbella
Yes, it was Arbella. I saw her once as Natalia and then the site went inactive for over a year. Her last posted availability was in Feb. 2021.
Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 07:08 #18770Senior Member

Posts: 265All covered.
Originally Posted by Nicker69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






