Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 542 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 592 642 1042 1542 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 26908
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18793
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it was Arbella. I saw her once as Natalia and then the site went inactive for over a year. Her last posted availability was in Feb. 2021.
    I saw her before Covid times and must have gotten her on a terrible day. She was 20 minutes late and was not into it at all, very lackluster. I closed my eyes and got through it as fast as I could and left about 30 minutes early. At the end she apologized said she had stayed up all night studying.

  2. #18792

    Is this real or just LEO?

    I continue seeing this ad: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/79935336.

    The web site currently show ads from 08/17/2021 with comments and reviews.

    Anyone know?

  3. #18791
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepperonipples  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the lookout for a chick who can deepthroat easily / has no gag reflex. Meet up with 2 different women on this site.

    One is Bribaby_813 -23 years old, really dry BJ but not bad nonetheless. Let me cum in her mouth twice for 2 xx. Tried to deepthroat a few times but never successfull. Located in Joliet. Comes to you but has a driver.

    The other is Kitkat0365 -21 years old, tongue ring, bad teeth. Heavier chick but kind of cute. Really wants to please but barely tried to deepthroat. She's new and you can get a BBBJ for 5 x but she kinda just stops when you cum. She drives herself. Located near Dwight.

    There's an 18 year old I'm trying to work with but she's flaky.

    There's also a cute Hispanic but she claims she has some past trauma so I don't know if that one is going to work out..
    Do you have contacts for them? I am not far from Dwight a few times a year wouldn't mind a resource in that area.

  4. #18790

    Giselle

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    What is VIP with her?

    I mean VIP usually means the normal thing, so we got to pay extras to do VIP to get normal service?
    Did you learn what Giselle's VIP service includes? If so, please pm me. Thanks.

  5. #18789

    Paige Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicker69  [View Original Post]
    That's LE waiting to bust you LOL. I'd avoid at all costs.
    Paige. She's definitely real but she had a change of name apparently based on searching the forums: https://tryst.link/escort/paige-250.

  6. #18788

    License

    Quote Originally Posted by BobKelso954  [View Original Post]
    I would never give a girl my drivers license, gosh don't be gullible she will have you by the balls. She will be able to show up at your place, speak to your wife / parents / neighbor, impersonate you on social media or worse! Any photo sent can never be taken back and may end up on social media forever. Don't share any of your personal details, specially your face- no face time either, screen shots are so easy to take and use against you. Stay home and jerk off instead. My 2 cents.
    There is a popular agency that has beautiful girls touring through here every so often. They ask for your drivers license as part of their screening. I declined and they waived the requirement. Glad they did because I had a great time but got in an argument with the agency later on. They threatened me every which way.

  7. #18787

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    Let me assure you that she is not transitioned from a he to a she because we got a room together in melrose park & she's an actual women. Plus has an 8 year old daughter, hope that reassures your doubts.
    Thanks for the heads up Hamsolo.

  8. #18786

    Giving I'd to agencies is also dangerous

    Quote Originally Posted by BobKelso954  [View Original Post]
    I would never give a girl my drivers license, gosh don't be gullible she will have you by the balls. She will be able to show up at your place, speak to your wife / parents / neighbor, impersonate you on social media or worse! Any photo sent can never be taken back and may end up on social media forever. Don't share any of your personal details, specially your face- no face time either, screen shots are so easy to take and use against you. Stay home and jerk off instead. My 2 cents.
    Just to add on to this. There's a Chicago agency that actually tells you that they will out you if they choose to. Check this out from the terms of Michelle's escorts:

    https://www.michellesescorts.com/Terms.htm

    Basically if they suspect you of getting the girl's number they'll out you.

  9. #18785

    SugarDaddy com

    I'm on the lookout for a chick who can deepthroat easily / has no gag reflex. Meet up with 2 different women on this site.

    One is Bribaby_813 -23 years old, really dry BJ but not bad nonetheless. Let me cum in her mouth twice for 2 xx. Tried to deepthroat a few times but never successfull. Located in Joliet. Comes to you but has a driver.

    The other is Kitkat0365 -21 years old, tongue ring, bad teeth. Heavier chick but kind of cute. Really wants to please but barely tried to deepthroat. She's new and you can get a BBBJ for 5 x but she kinda just stops when you cum. She drives herself. Located near Dwight.

    There's an 18 year old I'm trying to work with but she's flaky.

    There's also a cute Hispanic but she claims she has some past trauma so I don't know if that one is going to work out.

    I'll let you guys know more if and when I get more of these "sugar babies" to suck my cock.

  10. #18784

    Elaina. Prior Michelle's Girl

    Does anyone remember Elaina from Michelle's? She was a strikingly gorgeous girl who was about as flexible as anyone I can remember. She could put her heels behind her ears and stay there for 20 minutes. I'm looking for a beautiful girl the week of April 25th with a similar skill set.

  11. #18783
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKelso954  [View Original Post]
    I would never give a girl my drivers license, gosh don't be gullible she will have you by the balls. She will be able to show up at your place, speak to your wife / parents / neighbor, impersonate you on social media or worse! Any photo sent can never be taken back and may end up on social media forever. Don't share any of your personal details, specially your face- no face time either, screen shots are so easy to take and use against you. Stay home and jerk off instead. My 2 cents.
    Not sure the relevance to what I said but good info. Maybe you meant to reply to another post?

  12. #18782

    Vivianna

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDunning  [View Original Post]
    My question was based on the second paragraph.
    Let me assure you that she is not transitioned from a he to a she because we got a room together in melrose park & she's an actual women. Plus has an 8 year old daughter, hope that reassures your doubts.

  13. #18781

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by BobKelso954  [View Original Post]
    I would never give a girl my drivers license, gosh don't be gullible she will have you by the balls. She will be able to show up at your place, speak to your wife / parents / neighbor, impersonate you on social media or worse! Any photo sent can never be taken back and may end up on social media forever. Don't share any of your personal details, specially your face- no face time either, screen shots are so easy to take and use against you. Stay home and jerk off instead. My 2 cents.
    Thanks so much for the solid advice.

  14. #18780

    From Mr. Dunning

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDunning  [View Original Post]
    This is the most genuine and charismatic provider I've ever met. Right from the beginning we had a good time, and instantly vibed because she's very down to earth, and easy to talk too. I have to say that her head game is out of this world, and I literally was blown away if you know what I mean!

    Viviana seems like a good provider but there's something about her that makes me think she's a very well kept well-built transformed from a he to a she. She looks a little masculine (facial features) for my taste however I might give it a shot but I know how I think (I want to remove any doubt). So from the guys who's had experience with her she is definitely a she correct?
    My question was based on the second paragraph.

  15. #18779

    Lilith Vale

    Has anybody seen her, if so how's your experience?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilith-vale

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape