Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 7476
-
04-20-22 15:50 #4401Senior Member

Posts: 179Pristine
So. Saw an old favorite today!
She is in a standard place by Tanger.
Wanted light screening as she didn't recognize me from almost a year ago but told her my handle here and all was set!
Only offering FBSM due to lady time but the massage by her completely naked self was awesome! Plenty of touching body but no fiv. Ended up with covered BJ for slight upcharge but well well worth it. Considering just a smidge over the AMP but being able to touch that body at will and her cool attitude made it well worth it! Her standard showering there routine but I actually like that as I'm a hygiene freak also.
Wished her the best and hoping to see her once full menu back in play! Miss me some Pristine, forgot how awesome she is.
-
04-20-22 13:47 #4400Senior Member

Posts: 345All these girls keep a list of ATMs, I mean clients. While Audrey has a stellar body and good attitude at the end if the day she's doing thus for money not friends.
Originally Posted by Scbomber
[View Original Post]
Ask for freebies to find out. Knowing her she'd throw out a pity fukk if she likes you. Yes she's that nice.
-
04-20-22 13:06 #4399Senior Member

Posts: 1014Kylie
Now this Kylie I have seen. But not recently. I never had any issues.
Originally Posted by ReportCard
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 13:04 #4398Senior Member

Posts: 1014Read the ad. She's only selling pics and videos unless you send deposit. Scam.
Originally Posted by BigNuggets
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 08:05 #4397Senior Member

Posts: 31Kylie
This is the Kylie I was referring to. I never had a problem with hygiene. She was showered and fresh and looked good every time.
Originally Posted by PleaseMe23
[View Original Post]
I just wasn't able to see her when she moved out ot the North area. If she comes over to West Ashley or closer in, I'll definitely see her. Kind of pricey $3) but supposed I could have negotiated. The BBBJ and CIM are well worth it, and she does like to show off her toys.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/922622483214
-
04-19-22 18:52 #4396Regular Member

Posts: 17Cracking Audrey's Nut
I think you are spot on with the idea of keeping a small rolodex of clients. That's sort of neat. Beyond that, I highly doubt she was cooking up anything more grand.
Originally Posted by Scbomber
[View Original Post]
Armchair diagnosing here: I strongly believe that she has Bipolar Type 2 or Cyclothymia. It lines up with her behaviour. She is so chipper, witty, impulse-driven, and intimate with complete strangers when she appears, and then goes AWOL inexplicably. Her lows can be very dark. She showed me a pretty gnarly incident of self-harm that she carried out once upon a depressive episode.
-
04-19-22 17:48 #4395Senior Member

Posts: 600Audrey
I know he hasn't posted on here in quite a while but I know Lens, a senior member on here, had a super close relationship with her around the time she disappeared. I also remember him posting about some serious drama he had going on with her as well, I think I remember a mention of a substance issue too, not just weed and alcohol but something much more detrimental. Don't want to speak too much on something I had nothing to do with. Older heads on here may recall. Apparently she was super tight with multiple "users" from here. Makes me think maybe she just wanted to keep a stable of clients who she "dated" regularly and not have to post ads to make money. Obviously there are some issues with her. I only hung out with her one time and it was pretty much anything goes, and I do recall her texting me a few times unsolicited. Very odd behavior for a professional provider, clearly she didn't have a plan. Or maybe she did 🤔.
Originally Posted by MikeB1985
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 16:54 #4394Senior Member

Posts: 98100% agree. I developed some serious feelings for her. Hard not to. Such a beautiful person. I think I got too close and she pushed back. I still think the world of her though.
Originally Posted by DoubleStraw
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 15:46 #4393Regular Member

Posts: 8Tgtbt?
Curious if any have dreamed of this one?
I would hate to take a loss. Thanks.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...m/644100393850
-
04-18-22 22:44 #4392Regular Member

Posts: 17Audrey
She was a gem in performance and personality, not to mention that amazing rack. Thinking back, she was attempting to exit the business when I met her. She did not even identify herself as "Audrey" at the time (she didn't even give a proper moniker), that's something I later pieced together from lurking this circus. She and I are close in age. Like many in our generation she struggles with co-dependence, financial irresponsibility, alcoholism, Adderall, and cannabis. She had a sweet pad on Daniel Island that she clearly couldn't afford, now that she is apparently in Hanahan and having to dip her feet back into these waters. She tried to setup some kind of sugar daddy deal with me while also being incredibly vague. My work and my education come first. I feel bad to think that she would have been banking on me (and others, possibly) as a way out. Lured in by the prospect of easy money and the misguided notion of empowering sex work. There's a beautiful human being underneath. I hope she finds her way.
Originally Posted by CowboyJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 21:22 #4391Senior Member

Posts: 176Jade
I've dreamt of her recently. A little jittery but nice girl and not a clock watch. Hygiene was poor down under. Wouldn't see again for that reason.
Originally Posted by ScFun4955
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 19:02 #4390Regular Member

Posts: 20Jade
Thought I made a post but maybe didn't get around to it. Seen her in Summerville about a month or so ago. She's legit and will work to please you. Not a clock watcher and very good with her mouth. Should have fun with this one.
Originally Posted by ScFun4955
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 17:29 #4389Regular Member

Posts: 4Jade
Anyone have any information on Jade? Have searched the forums, however I cannot seem to find anyone with any info.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...4/036188156953
-
04-18-22 17:27 #4388Regular Member

Posts: 4Tried to make contact a couple times. No response.
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 16:22 #4387Banned Member

Posts: 800You going to send your picture?
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





