Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,331 to 15,345 of 41288
-
04-19-22 10:51 #25958Senior Member

Posts: 286She's fun, but I had issues with odors from her V.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 10:40 #25957Senior Member

Posts: 690Wash My Hands. Great Idea, Thanks for the Tip
I never even thought of that, and it is such a great and good idea. Thanks, wish I thought of that on my own before I ended up running naked to my car. Great advice!
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 10:33 #25956Regular Member

Posts: 18I saw her a couple times really nice and friendly. Talks a lot tho. Massage is alright.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 01:18 #25955Senior Member

Posts: 130Anyone know of this girl?
I was thinking of trying her out. I think there was one person that gave her a review. I just can't find it. Anybody else know If she's worth it? She said 120 hh.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/366782840928
-
04-18-22 23:29 #25954Senior Member

Posts: 154Maybe I should've addressed this to the Gentleman of USASG. Just tried to vouche for a safe good lady.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 22:59 #25953Senior Member

Posts: 242Don't do it. I saw her when she was pregnant. Horribly high on all sorts. Of things. I honestly couldn't complete the task and left hoping that kid would be given away for adoption or something.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 22:38 #25952Senior Member

Posts: 286That is wild man. That's why I always ask to wash my hands first to check bathroom. If I sense anything from her looking weird with my request I'll bolt!
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 22:29 #25951Senior Member

Posts: 286Not a good provider. Save your resources and time.
Originally Posted by VandelayEnt
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 21:43 #25950Senior Member

Posts: 618I'd love to know more as well.
What I have learned so far, it's 150 hhr and 250 hr but outcall only.
Originally Posted by MasterLee74
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 21:04 #25949Regular Member

Posts: 19No name on this one!
I can't do a search because she never puts a name anywhere, just seeing if anyone has any info on her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/535991268900
-
04-18-22 18:48 #25948Senior Member

Posts: 115Laina Sara
Yep, 100% sure. Thats her.
Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 18:22 #25947Senior Member

Posts: 363I believe you, but for shits and giggles, I tried searching on "Kim" in the forum, and nothing came up. Did she go by another name? Anyone have a link to a review?
Originally Posted by VandelayEnt
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 18:21 #25946Senior Member

Posts: 363The phone number matches that of a Sara who seems to have a bunch of positive reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax
[View Original Post]
12/2021- "Sara is sexy middle aged latina that I visited from time to time when she comes into town. It is always a great time. She went on a haitus for awhile and I was very disappointed because I honestly thought she had retired. For those who concerned with her being older. You can see her age in her face a bit but she is still attractive. Her body has faired much better she easily has a better body than women half her age. VIPs read on for more details. ".
6/2017- "Saw an ad for Sara that said she was visiting. Research yielded some reviews so I made the call and am glad I did. Communication was easy, basic 2-call setup. Mid-level motel. Was pleasantly surprised that she wasn't staying in the bad part of town like most do. When Sara opened the door I knew I was in for a good time. Her pics are real and 100% accurate. Sara is a very sweet latina in her early-mid 40's with an INCREDIBLE body, and I'm not just talking "for her age" either. Non-VIP I will definitely repeat if / when she visits my area again. ".
6/2017- "Sara had an ad posted and I felt was legit, saw couple of reviews and decided to take the plunge. Glad I did, was fun! Sara is petite, well proportioned mid-40's Latina, bleached blonde hair, nice body, clean, really enjoys the session, and is GFE provider, so all good! I will repeat if she returns to the area. Non-VIP's, if you like a petite latina / Brazilian that is a little older but in great shape, go see Sara. She is lot of fun! Typical 2 call system, got to room and behind the door was a good looking petite hottie!
There's more there. You might need a TER account to look at them- https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=273204.
-
04-18-22 18:14 #25945Senior Member

Posts: 118Kim
Thats Kim. DON'T DO IT!
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 16:43 #25944Senior Member

Posts: 103Is this the legendary Latina Sara?









Reply With Quote






