Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,331 to 15,345 of 41292
-
04-19-22 14:00 #25962Regular Member

Posts: 22Sweet Maya. Sour and Sweet
Finally took the chance and had a dream with sweet Maya. She's legit and very real. Semi nice hotel in a popular location for these kind of dreams. She's very pretty in person. Even better than the pictures and has an amazingly sweet voice, which I know is a weird thing to appreciate but it was a pleasant surprise to me. She's very clean. No drugs or drinking. Saw her for a HH. I enjoyed my time with her from a mechanical standpoint but from a personality perspective not so much. She's a bit of a smart ass and uptight. I'm 50/50 on repeating. Not sure if I want to sponsor that much for non GFE and essentially an impersonal experience. But she's as real as they come and good quality from an attractiveness standpoint. PM if you want more details. Stay safe.
-
04-19-22 12:01 #25961Senior Member

Posts: 363Bunny Rabbit on Tryst
Out of curiosity, has anyone seen her? Rates seen reasonable and she seems cute.
-
04-19-22 11:28 #25960Senior Member

Posts: 134No. 1 rule, always check surrounding and bathroom / closet
Man, you got super lucky by being careless.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 11:04 #25959Regular Member

Posts: 2She is Lola in Bushnell
Very friendly, smiles the whole time. I never post but, powerhouse doesn't know he is missing out on a very nice experience. Safe, clean Kat, shaved, tight, and well dressed. I will repeat and bbw is not my go to. I like a. Freak, and she squirts.
Originally Posted by ShortlinerRico
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 10:51 #25958Senior Member

Posts: 286She's fun, but I had issues with odors from her V.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 10:40 #25957Senior Member

Posts: 690Wash My Hands. Great Idea, Thanks for the Tip
I never even thought of that, and it is such a great and good idea. Thanks, wish I thought of that on my own before I ended up running naked to my car. Great advice!
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 10:33 #25956Regular Member

Posts: 18I saw her a couple times really nice and friendly. Talks a lot tho. Massage is alright.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 01:18 #25955Senior Member

Posts: 130Anyone know of this girl?
I was thinking of trying her out. I think there was one person that gave her a review. I just can't find it. Anybody else know If she's worth it? She said 120 hh.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/366782840928
-
04-18-22 23:29 #25954Senior Member

Posts: 154Maybe I should've addressed this to the Gentleman of USASG. Just tried to vouche for a safe good lady.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 22:59 #25953Senior Member

Posts: 242Don't do it. I saw her when she was pregnant. Horribly high on all sorts. Of things. I honestly couldn't complete the task and left hoping that kid would be given away for adoption or something.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 22:38 #25952Senior Member

Posts: 286That is wild man. That's why I always ask to wash my hands first to check bathroom. If I sense anything from her looking weird with my request I'll bolt!
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 22:29 #25951Senior Member

Posts: 286Not a good provider. Save your resources and time.
Originally Posted by VandelayEnt
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 21:43 #25950Senior Member

Posts: 618I'd love to know more as well.
What I have learned so far, it's 150 hhr and 250 hr but outcall only.
Originally Posted by MasterLee74
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 21:04 #25949Regular Member

Posts: 19No name on this one!
I can't do a search because she never puts a name anywhere, just seeing if anyone has any info on her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/535991268900
-
04-18-22 18:48 #25948Senior Member

Posts: 115Laina Sara
Yep, 100% sure. Thats her.
Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






