Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #25956
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of trying her out. I think there was one person that gave her a review. I just can't find it. Anybody else know If she's worth it? She said 120 hh.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/366782840928
    I saw her a couple times really nice and friendly. Talks a lot tho. Massage is alright.

  2. #25955

    Anyone know of this girl?

    I was thinking of trying her out. I think there was one person that gave her a review. I just can't find it. Anybody else know If she's worth it? She said 120 hh.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/366782840928

  3. #25954
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    I'd rather get fucked in prison then fuck that disgusting slob. 150 for a qv? Really? Yeah, you might want to find another job LMFAO! Get a job at the circus shoving swords down your throat, that I'd pay to see, because your not sucking my dick. Sad thing is, this is her only way to get a man to pay any attention to her.
    Maybe I should've addressed this to the Gentleman of USASG. Just tried to vouche for a safe good lady.

  4. #25953
    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Mongers.

    Any intel on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/814418601153
    Don't do it. I saw her when she was pregnant. Horribly high on all sorts. Of things. I honestly couldn't complete the task and left hoping that kid would be given away for adoption or something.

  5. #25952
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Saw her and she was super paranoid filming with a camera when I came to the door. Said she disliked AA, but still she was recording me at the door, so I almost walked for my privacy, but jr was so dang anxious that I stayed. That was a mistake.

    She wanted the cash up front and I refused.

    She whined and said OK, then had me undress.

    As soon as I was naked she started saying she needed the money first.

    I said start sucking and I will pay when we go on to full service. She screamed that I was not going to pay and some guy came out of the bathroom holding a big-ass knife. I decided this was not going to get better as soon as the bathroom door opened so I grabbed my clothes and ran buck-naked out the door. I had my Toyota so touch unlock door and push button start, did not have to struggle to find keys and I drove off still naked!

    So it is no secret, avoid this one!
    That is wild man. That's why I always ask to wash my hands first to check bathroom. If I sense anything from her looking weird with my request I'll bolt!

  6. #25951
    Quote Originally Posted by VandelayEnt  [View Original Post]
    Thats Kim. DON'T DO IT!
    Not a good provider. Save your resources and time.

  7. #25950

    I'd love to know more as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLee74  [View Original Post]
    I can't do a search because she never puts a name anywhere, just seeing if anyone has any info on her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/535991268900
    What I have learned so far, it's 150 hhr and 250 hr but outcall only.

  8. #25949

    No name on this one!

    I can't do a search because she never puts a name anywhere, just seeing if anyone has any info on her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/535991268900

  9. #25948

    Laina Sara

    Yep, 100% sure. Thats her.

  10. #25947
    Quote Originally Posted by VandelayEnt  [View Original Post]
    Thats Kim. DON'T DO IT!
    I believe you, but for shits and giggles, I tried searching on "Kim" in the forum, and nothing came up. Did she go by another name? Anyone have a link to a review?

  11. #25946
    The phone number matches that of a Sara who seems to have a bunch of positive reviews on TER.

    12/2021- "Sara is sexy middle aged latina that I visited from time to time when she comes into town. It is always a great time. She went on a haitus for awhile and I was very disappointed because I honestly thought she had retired. For those who concerned with her being older. You can see her age in her face a bit but she is still attractive. Her body has faired much better she easily has a better body than women half her age. VIPs read on for more details. ".

    6/2017- "Saw an ad for Sara that said she was visiting. Research yielded some reviews so I made the call and am glad I did. Communication was easy, basic 2-call setup. Mid-level motel. Was pleasantly surprised that she wasn't staying in the bad part of town like most do. When Sara opened the door I knew I was in for a good time. Her pics are real and 100% accurate. Sara is a very sweet latina in her early-mid 40's with an INCREDIBLE body, and I'm not just talking "for her age" either. Non-VIP I will definitely repeat if / when she visits my area again. ".

    6/2017- "Sara had an ad posted and I felt was legit, saw couple of reviews and decided to take the plunge. Glad I did, was fun! Sara is petite, well proportioned mid-40's Latina, bleached blonde hair, nice body, clean, really enjoys the session, and is GFE provider, so all good! I will repeat if she returns to the area. Non-VIP's, if you like a petite latina / Brazilian that is a little older but in great shape, go see Sara. She is lot of fun! Typical 2 call system, got to room and behind the door was a good looking petite hottie!

    There's more there. You might need a TER account to look at them- https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=273204.

  12. #25945

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Mongers.

    Any intel on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/814418601153
    Thats Kim. DON'T DO IT!

  13. #25944

  14. #25943

    Loves her Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    Hey All,

    Looking for any info on this one, Thanks!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/025989707053
    Definitely her, has stolen once, pics don't lie that's her. Pretty hot an sexual. Just depends on what girl shows up on the candy.

  15. #25942

    About this deposit scam artist

    Be careful with this one. It's a scam. She won't even send a pic doing certain acts such as holding up a toothbrush. She will continue to send the pic I'll post here. You have been warned!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/744121696549
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails deposit.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape