Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 736 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 11030
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4850

    Bunny in Sumner

    Any info on this beauty? Limited info on the other site but sounds like she has been around the strip clubs before. Maybe TGTBT.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-SUMNER-INCALL

  2. #4849
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Kylee Cake? I got an appointment booked this Thursday and was wondering if any of you had a piece of this cake yet. Looks like she got some solid reviews on the other board.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....B-LUX-HOME-I-c
    Sorry to say, I saw her early in the hobby but still worst provider to date. Ad said private in call ended up being really crappy hotel. Maybe it was a bad day but wig / weave / whatever was a mess, one eyelash fell off etc. The worst was the smell. Not sure if I even finished due to that. Will say she did put in 110% effort head to try but neither of us were in it by then. YMMV though.

  3. #4848

    Kylee

    Anyone have any info on Kylee Cake? I got an appointment booked this Thursday and was wondering if any of you had a piece of this cake yet. Looks like she got some solid reviews on the other board.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....B-LUX-HOME-I-c

  4. #4847

    Kelsi Everett

    I am also looking for info on Kelsi.


  5. #4846
    Check PM box for my personal experience with one.

  6. #4845

    First three

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I'll be heading south along the corridor a bit the next few weeks and am hoping you gents have some intel:

    Charlie.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/607900236892

    Ariana:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/412255784049

    Kasey:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/812876098814[/URL]
    The first 3 you lost also advertise in Mount Vernon and Bellingham.

    The fan club girl claims to be in either Arlington or Marysville.

    No I have not sampled, but that is a rather large area to be advertising.

    Do be careful.

  7. #4844

    Double Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried yet?

  8. #4843
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her yet? She says she's new.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby
    I was told meh. Pure safety by one of her reviewers.

  9. #4842

    Double the fun or trouble, pair of milfs worth a look?


  10. #4841

  11. #4840
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her yet? She says she's new.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby
    Definitely a possible fake / liar:

    1. She's been posting on TNA since March 25th.

    2. She has 3 reviews in April in TNA. Very few details.

    3. Google search of her phone number is dubious, at best:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

  12. #4839

    Naddiene

    Anybody seen her yet? She says she's new.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby

  13. #4838

    Need Intel

    Anybody got any Intel? Looks promising.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....tcall-no-lobby

  14. #4837

    Scarlettqueen

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last summer for my first nuru experience. Nice lady, very pretty face, but her body is destroyed, likely by childbirth and much bigger than her photo's depict. Not sure if other menu options are available, just went for the massage + HE. I would recommend, just not into bigger girls myself. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Scarlettqueen.
    Yeah her pics look like she carries some weight on her. It is usually easy to figure this out when the pics a lady posted are minimal and from weird angles where they hide their hips and waist.

  15. #4836
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last summer for my first nuru experience. Nice lady, very pretty face, but her body is destroyed, likely by childbirth and much bigger than her photo's depict. Not sure if other menu options are available, just went for the massage + HE. I would recommend, just not into bigger girls myself. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Scarlettqueen.
    I've seen her a few times. No disagreement with the above. Does the makeup fetish thing and has a lovely face with a very sexy smile during the release. Never more than a handy for me, despite generosity and open request.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape