Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 39985
-
04-20-22 13:44 #26680Senior Member

Posts: 626The last time I asked I never gotten any answers back. So I will try again. As also someone mentioned Mimi will come back but I still haven't heard anything about that again.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 13:28 #26679Senior Member

Posts: 626Anyone want to discuss or share?
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 11:54 #26678Senior Member

Posts: 135CLM Sandra and Margo
Been seeing Sandra for quite awhile. Seen some.
Comments on Margo. Wanted to get a opinion as to who is better of the 2. Thought about making a switch.
-
04-19-22 17:44 #26677Senior Member

Posts: 1445I've never paid an upcharge for two pops there. The times I've been in the mood for two pops they've either allowed it or they got dressed. Fortunately, only two girls ever did that to me, and only Margo is still there. But as always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by SomeGuySnoopin
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 07:14 #26676Senior Member

Posts: 808Very rushed, not a great experience. There were reviews under their rubmaps ad.
Originally Posted by MassageEnthusi
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 02:24 #26675Senior Member

Posts: 41Search 'milking' in this thread.
Originally Posted by MassageEnthusi
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 20:48 #26674Senior Member

Posts: 31Any Guidance?
Ill be visiting Chicago this summer and this ad caught my attention: https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/73de6ab...a-5ed93be9951f.
I have tried searching Becky, Luscious, Latina, MSOG. Not sure if I'm just reading past a post that discusses the place, or if I need to be searching a different keyword. Any help outside of what I've already tried on how to find some past reports for the place would be appreciated.
-
04-18-22 17:51 #26673Senior Member

Posts: 41VIP = msog
I think VIP means two pops / MSOG.
Originally Posted by BobKelso954
[View Original Post]
Speaking of, do any of the CLM girls offer two pops? What's the upcharge on it?
-
04-18-22 16:21 #26672Regular Member

Posts: 16Did you have to pay the house fee?
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 15:30 #26671Senior Member

Posts: 108Vip?
Following you on my own posting. What does VIP mean in a massage ad. Like for HKPD? I got a text from a place. What do you get for 240 that 130 does not include? 130 goes a long way at #3045 HKPD.
2526 S H* St, Chicago 130 hhr 160 hr VIP 240 hhr VIP 280 hr Cash only.
Originally Posted by BobKelso954
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 14:15 #26670Regular Member

Posts: 16Did you have to pay a door fee?
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 11:47 #26669Senior Member

Posts: 568Sorry. That sucks. I've been there a few times now and that's never happened to me. But it is a 45 min session not an hour, so I make sure to fuck her sooner and not fuss around.
Originally Posted by DaveSanto2
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 09:54 #26668Senior Member

Posts: 213Odd, except.
My experiences there have been much better. Of course you went one the busiest times of the week for a K spa like Harmony. The mp was apparently new or a wimp for her to leave so abruptly.
Originally Posted by DaveSanto2
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 09:38 #26667Senior Member

Posts: 272I've been to a lot of places, and I've never had a knock! Ever! I'd definitely avoid, but if you paid for 45, unless you were on top of her for a very long time, I can't even imagine. Worst case, I'd think the girl would stop what you were doing and finish things off by hand. And then wipe you off, offer you a water.
Originally Posted by DaveSanto2
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 16:34 #26666Senior Member

Posts: 626Did you see the same girl? The house price is always posted somewhere in front. While the "tip" is up to both of you to agree to.
Originally Posted by Zagal
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




