Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,876 to 13,890 of 39977
-
02-05-22 09:40 #26102Senior Member

Posts: 337This is the same group of Latinas that used to be at Addison & Narrangansett.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
.6 / 45 min. After that prices as well as service varies depending on who you see.
YMMV.
I reccomend.
-
02-05-22 09:33 #26101Senior Member

Posts: 987Zeus Bust
There was a prostitution bust on the 19th according to the CPD web site with a 57 year old Latina arrested, but I have no other info.
Originally Posted by FastSubaru
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 04:07 #26100Regular Member

Posts: 21Marteen
I know it's been posted before and I'm sorry. Willing to compensate on any info regarding marteen. Thank you.
-
02-05-22 01:26 #26099Senior Member

Posts: 39What?
Are you drunk?
Originally Posted by Archive
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 00:15 #26098Senior Member

Posts: 318Disabled reviews is always a red flag and hard no from me.
Originally Posted by CumShooter6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 19:08 #26097Senior Member

Posts: 667Wechat
WeChat is a Chinese app. Yep been on it for around 8 years most of Chinese girls on on there. I got a 140 of there on there.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 18:14 #26096Regular Member

Posts: 10Asian girls finder
I heard about at BHC have 3 new girls working. One of them call Eli. My friend tell me don't missed her. But anyone know some detail about her at here. .
-
02-04-22 13:11 #26095Senior Member

Posts: 84Any info??
Any of you guys been there before? Or have any feedback??
https://chicago.rubratings.com/250157
-
02-04-22 12:54 #26094Senior Member

Posts: 626Best handjob
OK. We seen biggest breast and beat BJ. Now l got new one to get some discussion going. Best handjob! Regardless of looks and age. Just on their technique. Most of time it is just a fast jackhammer. Currently I have no one. I used to see a Anna at one Papa San place in Jefferson Park. She does this twist and turn while going up and down. Crazy good.
-
02-04-22 11:42 #26093Regular Member

Posts: 5Damage
Happen to know the damage and etiquette for this place? Been looking to expand my horizons lately.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 11:37 #26092Regular Member

Posts: 19This is spot on
Contextual data is gold. #'s you've contacted, where you've been, etc. This data is used to build backgrounder files that can be used / sold / shared if / when the time is right. Potential leverage in business or diplomacy.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 07:44 #26091Senior Member

Posts: 987Happened to see her through the door yesterday as I was driving by, definitely hot.
Originally Posted by RationalityLoL
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 17:03 #26090Senior Member

Posts: 891WeChat
There is a certain level of risk. I definitely wouldn't download WeChat to my phone if I was a government worker and using my phone for work. WeChat is a Chinese app and when you download the app you must give them permission to access your videos, photos and recording devices. You are basically giving them access to anything that's on your phone. WeChat is under control of the Chinese government, meaning that the CCP can have full access to your phone. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by JustAMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 16:44 #26089Senior Member

Posts: 568Ah. That's not good.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 11:48 #26088Senior Member

Posts: 208The few times I had been there it was legit only with prehistoric providers.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




