Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25940

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Mongers.

    Any intel on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/814418601153
    Pics are old I saw her over a year ago and she was a high and had her DB or whatever you want to call them sitting outside where she was. I had seen her in the past prior to this and it was fine she was nice and didn't play games but you never know now. Doesn't take her shirt off but pussy was tight but again I doubt the candy has not taken a permanent toll. She needs help.

  2. #25939

    Best Kept Secret. Southside

    Hello Fellow Mongers.

    Any intel on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/814418601153

  3. #25938

    Uhh, gross!

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    She wants 150 for a qv. Wow! Just! Wow!
    I'd rather get fucked in prison then fuck that disgusting slob. 150 for a qv? Really? Yeah, you might want to find another job LMFAO! Get a job at the circus shoving swords down your throat, that I'd pay to see, because your not sucking my dick. Sad thing is, this is her only way to get a man to pay any attention to her.

  4. #25937

    About this lady

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortlinerRico  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/370430950371

    I've seen this gal in the Ocala area, guess she coming closer to Jax. Sexy bigger girl, mid 40's but moves and feels like she's in her early 20's. Safe and discreet, a lot of fun, I hope to repeat. Standard rates apply, YMMV.
    She wants 150 for a qv. Wow! Just! Wow!

  5. #25936

    Fun BBW

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/370430950371

    I've seen this gal in the Ocala area, guess she coming closer to Jax. Sexy bigger girl, mid 40's but moves and feels like she's in her early 20's. Safe and discreet, a lot of fun, I hope to repeat. Standard rates apply, YMMV.

  6. #25935

  7. #25934

    Atf

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    She is real and has GPS bad. She also has several good reviews by mongers on this site. She apparently likes Greek over VS according to one Senior Member.
    Definitely my ATF at the moment. She's real and gets into the session. The Greek I'm not sure on, it was available but with upcharge.

  8. #25933
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream I met Ariel aka red this morning. Who ever gave her a review and said she's putting on healthy weight life. The pictures she uses are at least 2 to 3 years old. She's much skinnier in person. Looks like the typical SW. She's a nice women but, the candy definitely got to her. It's safe to say, she's past her prime. Unless she put back on the weight she has in her photos.
    LOL. Everybody knows that's the klingon.

  9. #25932

    How was the dream?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream I met Ariel aka red this morning. Who ever gave her a review and said she's putting on healthy weight life. The pictures she uses are at least 2 to 3 years old. She's much skinnier in person. Looks like the typical SW. She's a nice women but, the candy definitely got to her. It's safe to say, she's past her prime. Unless she put back on the weight she has in her photos.
    Besides the catfish issue how was the dream?

  10. #25931
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I can't imagine that is a real profile or is really what she looks like.
    She's real and looks exactly like the pictures. Has some freckles which are filtered out in the pictures.

  11. #25930

    Catfished

    I had a dream I met Ariel aka red this morning. Who ever gave her a review and said she's putting on healthy weight life. The pictures she uses are at least 2 to 3 years old. She's much skinnier in person. Looks like the typical SW. She's a nice women but, the candy definitely got to her. It's safe to say, she's past her prime. Unless she put back on the weight she has in her photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 75CCF45E-14B0-47CC-A04F-3D9D311F37FC.jpeg‎   C169893F-0F7B-492C-8C0F-D306EE2C503A.jpeg‎   48ACFD53-9CD0-4054-AF06-0A1DD427FB2C.jpg‎  

  12. #25929

    She's real

    She is real and has GPS bad. She also has several good reviews by mongers on this site. She apparently likes Greek over VS according to one Senior Member.

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I can't imagine that is a real profile or is really what she looks like.

  13. #25928

    Winter? Fancy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering the same thing about her https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/506599779982.

    And Fancy https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/154653421589.

    Thanks for all the great posts on Milk, its in ORLANDO, and Admin has a great place for those posts, you should take a look, very informative and geographically useful, I look at it regularly, along with Miami, Atlanta and Tampa:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

  14. #25927
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDan9999  [View Original Post]
    Hello my fellow mongers,

    I don't have many posts, but have contributed to the forum when pertinent. What's the deal with Starr on STG? She seems to have a crazy, wide open menu with lots of potential, but I have yet to see any of us partake. Any info would be greatly appreciate. I don't seem to know how to search properly. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...x/089657149844.
    She's getting older and losing the MILF look to now a gilf look. Adding more to menu to compensate. Last time I had a dream about her was about 5 years ago.

  15. #25926
    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that was working around Cassatt a year or two ago?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...ucasian_w/come
    No I know who you're talking about. That would be Jessie. She quit around August of last year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape