Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25948

    Laina Sara

    Yep, 100% sure. Thats her.

  2. #25947
    Quote Originally Posted by VandelayEnt  [View Original Post]
    Thats Kim. DON'T DO IT!
    I believe you, but for shits and giggles, I tried searching on "Kim" in the forum, and nothing came up. Did she go by another name? Anyone have a link to a review?

  3. #25946
    The phone number matches that of a Sara who seems to have a bunch of positive reviews on TER.

    12/2021- "Sara is sexy middle aged latina that I visited from time to time when she comes into town. It is always a great time. She went on a haitus for awhile and I was very disappointed because I honestly thought she had retired. For those who concerned with her being older. You can see her age in her face a bit but she is still attractive. Her body has faired much better she easily has a better body than women half her age. VIPs read on for more details. ".

    6/2017- "Saw an ad for Sara that said she was visiting. Research yielded some reviews so I made the call and am glad I did. Communication was easy, basic 2-call setup. Mid-level motel. Was pleasantly surprised that she wasn't staying in the bad part of town like most do. When Sara opened the door I knew I was in for a good time. Her pics are real and 100% accurate. Sara is a very sweet latina in her early-mid 40's with an INCREDIBLE body, and I'm not just talking "for her age" either. Non-VIP I will definitely repeat if / when she visits my area again. ".

    6/2017- "Sara had an ad posted and I felt was legit, saw couple of reviews and decided to take the plunge. Glad I did, was fun! Sara is petite, well proportioned mid-40's Latina, bleached blonde hair, nice body, clean, really enjoys the session, and is GFE provider, so all good! I will repeat if she returns to the area. Non-VIP's, if you like a petite latina / Brazilian that is a little older but in great shape, go see Sara. She is lot of fun! Typical 2 call system, got to room and behind the door was a good looking petite hottie!

    There's more there. You might need a TER account to look at them- https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=273204.

  4. #25945

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Mongers.

    Any intel on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/814418601153
    Thats Kim. DON'T DO IT!

  5. #25944

  6. #25943

    Loves her Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    Hey All,

    Looking for any info on this one, Thanks!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/025989707053
    Definitely her, has stolen once, pics don't lie that's her. Pretty hot an sexual. Just depends on what girl shows up on the candy.

  7. #25942

    About this deposit scam artist

    Be careful with this one. It's a scam. She won't even send a pic doing certain acts such as holding up a toothbrush. She will continue to send the pic I'll post here. You have been warned!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/744121696549
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails deposit.jpeg‎  

  8. #25941

    Avoid Her. That Is Not A Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Mongers.

    Any intel on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/814418601153
    Saw her and she was super paranoid filming with a camera when I came to the door. Said she disliked AA, but still she was recording me at the door, so I almost walked for my privacy, but jr was so dang anxious that I stayed. That was a mistake.

    She wanted the cash up front and I refused.

    She whined and said OK, then had me undress.

    As soon as I was naked she started saying she needed the money first.

    I said start sucking and I will pay when we go on to full service. She screamed that I was not going to pay and some guy came out of the bathroom holding a big-ass knife. I decided this was not going to get better as soon as the bathroom door opened so I grabbed my clothes and ran buck-naked out the door. I had my Toyota so touch unlock door and push button start, did not have to struggle to find keys and I drove off still naked!

    So it is no secret, avoid this one!

  9. #25940

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Mongers.

    Any intel on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/814418601153
    Pics are old I saw her over a year ago and she was a high and had her DB or whatever you want to call them sitting outside where she was. I had seen her in the past prior to this and it was fine she was nice and didn't play games but you never know now. Doesn't take her shirt off but pussy was tight but again I doubt the candy has not taken a permanent toll. She needs help.

  10. #25939

    Best Kept Secret. Southside

    Hello Fellow Mongers.

    Any intel on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/814418601153

  11. #25938

    Uhh, gross!

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    She wants 150 for a qv. Wow! Just! Wow!
    I'd rather get fucked in prison then fuck that disgusting slob. 150 for a qv? Really? Yeah, you might want to find another job LMFAO! Get a job at the circus shoving swords down your throat, that I'd pay to see, because your not sucking my dick. Sad thing is, this is her only way to get a man to pay any attention to her.

  12. #25937

    About this lady

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortlinerRico  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/370430950371

    I've seen this gal in the Ocala area, guess she coming closer to Jax. Sexy bigger girl, mid 40's but moves and feels like she's in her early 20's. Safe and discreet, a lot of fun, I hope to repeat. Standard rates apply, YMMV.
    She wants 150 for a qv. Wow! Just! Wow!

  13. #25936

    Fun BBW

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/370430950371

    I've seen this gal in the Ocala area, guess she coming closer to Jax. Sexy bigger girl, mid 40's but moves and feels like she's in her early 20's. Safe and discreet, a lot of fun, I hope to repeat. Standard rates apply, YMMV.

  14. #25935

  15. #25934

    Atf

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    She is real and has GPS bad. She also has several good reviews by mongers on this site. She apparently likes Greek over VS according to one Senior Member.
    Definitely my ATF at the moment. She's real and gets into the session. The Greek I'm not sure on, it was available but with upcharge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape