Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5151

    Beautifulseeking

    Anybody seen this chick. She was on last summer, hit me up but I had to many irons in the fire and she's a little older and bigger than I prefer. She's hitting me up again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-b9fd4c6eb3a3

  2. #5150

    Visa gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAbc123  [View Original Post]
    I tried a Visa prepaid card and it was rejected. Then I did some reading online and it seems prepaid cards sold in the USA cannot be used internationally to prevent money laundering. As you probably already know, SA, SB and WYP are all based out of Cyprus. However, some of you are having luck with prepaid green dot cards sold at Wal-mart? Any other cards working for SA?
    I used visa gift card from Kroger yesterday. After I bought it went online and registered the card with a name and a fake but real physical address with zip code. Made sure to use the same information while paying for the subscription. Worked for me every time. I used it with in an hour of purchase.

    I also red somewhere (can't remember) that cards operated by blackhawks network will work as it is processed by UK vendor. Can buy them on Amazon.

  3. #5149
    Quote Originally Posted by McjIndy2017  [View Original Post]
    Put 110 on it today and tried to get a one month subscription but receive payment validation failed.
    I tried a Visa prepaid card and it was rejected. Then I did some reading online and it seems prepaid cards sold in the USA cannot be used internationally to prevent money laundering. As you probably already know, SA, SB and WYP are all based out of Cyprus. However, some of you are having luck with prepaid green dot cards sold at Wal-mart? Any other cards working for SA?

  4. #5148

    Oh Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Oh, my Jimmy John's girl. Been doing her for over three years. I liked her better before she got the enhancements though.
    She didn't last too long at jimmy johns. LOL. She reads the forum. Or maybe her BF does. She did not like being talked about. Anyhow, you're not missing anything. Much better options out there.

  5. #5147

    Seeking payment error

    Quote Originally Posted by McjIndy2017  [View Original Post]
    Put 110 on it today and tried to get a one month subscription but receive payment validation failed.
    Once you buy / activate the card you need wait for the data to propagate thru the backend payment system for the card to be processed. Usually takes up to 4 hours.

    Don't know how long you waited after purchase of the pre-paid card to try to pay for Seeking. If you bought the card and tried to use it right away or less than 4 hours from purchase time then try again after 4 hours from time of purchase. If you tried after four hours and it failed wait to the next day. If it failed a day later then you are out of luck. If you try the card 4 times and fail each time the Seeking system will block the card. Good luck.

  6. #5146

    Me too, but

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBuddy  [View Original Post]
    I use greendot from walmart.
    I've had Green Dot work and not work as well as other brands. It seems like a crap shoot then if it doesn't work, I use it for gas!

  7. #5145
    Quote Originally Posted by McjIndy2017  [View Original Post]
    Put 110 on it today and tried to get a one month subscription but receive payment validation failed.
    I use greendot from walmart.

  8. #5144

    Seeking-Anyone having issues using prepaid VISA card?

    Put 110 on it today and tried to get a one month subscription but receive payment validation failed.

  9. #5143

    Been a couple months

    She's pretty flaky and hard to pin down. Body is mediocre, bolt ons & nothing memorable. Only got with her once and seen to recall that it took a couple tries. She's real but don't stress if you don't get together.

  10. #5142

    Oh, my Jimmy John's girl

    Oh, my Jimmy John's girl. Been doing her for over three years. I liked her better before she got the enhancements though.

  11. #5141

    For those on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    Exact same. I met her on SA a while ago and she became offended I wouldn't advance her money for nothing. Evidently some people are doing this for her as she wouldn't keep trying.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-8b4b1406b4b4 (Miss ginger).

    This is her profile.

  12. #5140
    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    She's been on SA and maybe other sites, and always same story, no sugar for the daddy.
    Exact same. I met her on SA a while ago and she became offended I wouldn't advance her money for nothing. Evidently some people are doing this for her as she wouldn't keep trying.

  13. #5139

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman317  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3fc1a8f6682bf6

    Read a review from a few. Months back on this one, had a meet setup and she ghosted. Anyone else hit this Recently?
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3fc1a8f6682bf6

  14. #5138

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...30cd9f63cba3e6

    Told me it wouldn't work because she wants to spoiled without benefit to the SD.
    She's been on SA and maybe other sites, and always same story, no sugar for the daddy.

  15. #5137

    Momo1235 - MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango112  [View Original Post]
    Very quick to connect and straight to the point. Scheduled to meet this weekend, will report after.
    We agreed to meet over the weekend. She hasn't been on the site for several days. Waste of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape